Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Hampshire

Started by Flying Razorback, July 19, 2015, 08:24:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Razorback

The track is going to be hot and slick today and the cars are going to handle terribly.  I look for a Gibbs car to win today.  Either the 11, 18, or 19 after how strong they've shown all weekend.

Gibbs has figured something out in the past month and has suddenly shot to the top of the chart.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Flying Razorback on July 19, 2015, 08:24:41 am
The track is going to be hot and slick today and the cars are going to handle terribly.  I look for a Gibbs car to win today.  Either the 11, 18, or 19 after how strong they've shown all weekend.

Gibbs has figured something out in the past month and has suddenly shot to the top of the chart.

I'm also hoping Kyle Larsen has a really good run today. About time he gets going this year. I  like the kid

Flying Razorback

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 19, 2015, 09:06:07 am
I'm also hoping Kyle Larsen has a really good run today. About time he gets going this year. I  like the kid

Yeah, he can wheel a race car.  He finished p4 and p2 last year I believe.  With his dirt experience this seems like it should be his kind of track.  He's just been stuck in his sophomore slump.

The one thing that I think is going to be a constant is the inability to pass.  I think the starting lineup is going to look about 75% like the finishing line up.

Buff

I want to see a bump and run for the win.  Can't wait for the new aero package to come in full time.

This is basically a faster Martinsville.  My money is on a Hendrick-powered team to win.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on July 19, 2015, 10:09:18 am
I want to see a bump and run for the win.  Can't wait for the new aero package to come in full time.

This is basically a faster Martinsville.  My money is on a Hendrick-powered team to win.

I want to see some tempers flare. None of the titty baby crying like rich boy Dillon did last night.

Flying Razorback

My pick of Larson is looking like a mistake again.  Kid got me a ton of points last year, but he's finished p25 or worse every start I've started him.  Same story again today.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Flying Razorback on July 19, 2015, 01:27:18 pm
My pick of Larson is looking like a mistake again.  Kid got me a ton of points last year, but he's finished p25 or worse every start I've started him.  Same story again today.

I went back and forth between picking him or Kahne today. Went with Larson

Flying Razorback

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 19, 2015, 01:28:50 pm
I went back and forth between picking him or Kahne today. Went with Larson

Me too.  I convinced myself that meant I needed to start both...

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Flying Razorback on July 19, 2015, 01:45:02 pm

Me too.  I convinced myself that meant I needed to start both...

And looked like Bowyer had some probs. My day may just really suck on fantasy

Flying Razorback

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 19, 2015, 01:53:10 pm
And looked like Bowyer had some probs. My day may just really suck on fantasy

That's the story of my summer.

ImHogginIt

loose, tight, loose, tight...

Kinda gets old after awhile when that's all the announcers talk about.

Buff

Love how once again they put it on a channel that a lot of people don't get.  And then wonder how attendance is dropping. 

Just got to the house to watch.  Did I miss anything exciting?  I see Danica is 2 laps down.  Good run for her.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on July 19, 2015, 02:17:06 pm
Love how once again they put it on a channel that a lot of people don't get.  And then wonder how attendance is dropping. 

Just got to the house to watch.  Did I miss anything exciting?  I see Danica is 2 laps down.  Good run for her.

I'm all in favor of Fox Sports 1 and NBCSN getting more big time sports like NASCAR and college football. Give ESPN some much needed competition

Flying Razorback

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 19, 2015, 02:27:01 pm
I'm all in favor of Fox Sports 1 and NBCSN getting more big time sports like NASCAR and college football. Give ESPN some much needed competition

I only hate it because I was excited to see only NBC and Fox had the contract.  I was just about to cancel cable and save $100+ a month.  But nope, even with two over the air channels we can't get it over the air.

Instead NBC has volleyball on regular NBC...  Does that really get more viewers than NASCAR?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Flying Razorback on July 19, 2015, 02:38:10 pm

I only hate it because I was excited to see only NBC and Fox had the contract.  I was just about to cancel cable and save $100+ a month.  But nope, even with two over the air channels we can't get it over the air.

Instead NBC has volleyball on regular NBC...  Does that really get more viewers than NASCAR?

Good business decision for them. Kept you from dropping cable so you can keep their other channel. I predict it will continue to grow and make ESPN squirm   ;D

Buff

Harvick making me nervous.  Those 4 tires aren't doing much good so far.  If it goes green he won't have time to catch Kyle, assuming he can even get to 2nd place.

Flying Razorback

Yep, 18 to win.  He's going to go deep in the Chase.

berryhog

Like him or not, Kyle Busch is a badass driver.

ImHogginIt

Thought it was a pretty boring race for a short track type race.

berryhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 19, 2015, 03:38:21 pm
Thought it was a pretty boring race for a short track type race.

I agree for the most part.  However, I did find it interesting that Jr was shifting on the last run. 

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on July 19, 2015, 03:43:39 pm
I agree for the most part.  However, I did find it interesting that Jr was shifting on the last run.
just a lot of long green flag runs for a one mile track

Flying Razorback

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 19, 2015, 03:48:18 pm
just a lot of long green flag runs for a one mile track

Yeah, didn't like that.  The announcers were trying to get us excited for the end at the halfway with all the talk about an average of 6 cautions in the final 100 laps or whatever.

Nope.  Clean race.  It happens I guess.

Except for the caution for the water bottle.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Flying Razorback on July 19, 2015, 03:54:50 pm

Yeah, didn't like that.  The announcers were trying to get us excited for the end at the halfway with all the talk about an average of 6 cautions in the final 100 laps or whatever.

Nope.  Clean race.  It happens I guess.

Except for the caution for the water bottle.
I think we had two cautious for water bottles

TheRazorback500

Kyle's definitely hot. Nice top 5 for Jr. and good run for the #3. Johnson was nowhere to be found.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: ImHogginIt on July 19, 2015, 12:14:04 pm
None of the titty baby crying like rich boy Dillon did last night.

This made me LOL.  :)
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.