Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rusty Wallace Racing Experience

Started by berryhog, July 11, 2015, 07:01:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

berryhog

My wife and kids bought this for me for Father's Day.  Went to Memphis today and got to drive a racecar for the first time.  I don't think you guys will be seeing me on TV anytime soon, but it was a great experience and is something I would recommend to any race fan. 

Racinray

I did the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Texas several years ago and your right, it's an experience you will never forget.

Flying Razorback

Can't wait to do this sometime.  What a cool experience that must have been.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: berryhog on July 11, 2015, 07:01:46 pm
My wife and kids bought this for me for Father's Day.  Went to Memphis today and got to drive a racecar for the first time.  I don't think you guys will be seeing me on TV anytime soon, but it was a great experience and is something I would recommend to any race fan. 

What were your lap times? Just curious how fast they let these cars run...
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

berryhog

Quote from: ArkieRebel on July 17, 2015, 12:33:59 pm
What were your lap times? Just curious how fast they let these cars run...

Not sure.  I didn't even think to ask and since I never heard anyone else mention times, I'm not sure they kept up with it.  They were plenty fast because on my ride-along before I drove, the professional driver unintentionally spun us out between turn 3 and 4. There was no damage other than flat-spotting the tires, but when we got back to the pits, he got his butt chewed out.  Wish he hadn't spun out because that was definitely in the back of my mind when I drove.