Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocono

Started by Buff, June 06, 2015, 09:43:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Can you watch all 500 miles on tv without falling asleep?

Yes (you're lying)
No

Buff

I can barely type Pocono without yawning.  Anyway, useful info:

Kurt Busch starts from the Pole.

Kevin Harvick  ::hornsdown:: led all practices. 

If Dale Jr. wins, he'll join Bobby Allison and Tim Richmond as the only drivers to win 3 straight here.

Hendrick has won 5 races in a row here. 

Flying Razorback

I have to work tomorrow until around 8 PM.  So I'm going to DVR it, try to stay off twitter and the radio, and watch it on fast forward when I get home.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on June 06, 2015, 09:43:01 pm
I can barely type Pocono without yawning.  Anyway, useful info:

Kurt Busch starts from the Pole.

Kevin Harvick  ::hornsdown:: led all practices. 

If Dale Jr. wins, he'll join Bobby Allison and Tim Richmond as the only drivers to win 3 straight here.

Hendrick has won 5 races in a row here.

Luckily I have to sleep during the day so I can be a work at 7pm. Pocono is a snoozer. Wish they would do away with it and replace it with another race at Sonoma or Darlington.

Racinray

Wake me up when there's 5 to go.

Buff

#FreakyFast has the car to beat so far.

Buff

WHY does Roush keep employing Stenhouse?  If there's a way to wreck, that guy will figure it out.

Racinray

Quote from: Buff on June 07, 2015, 01:31:12 pm
WHY does Roush keep employing Stenhouse?  If there's a way to wreck, that guy will figure it out.
I've been thinking that for a long time.

Buff

Harvick with the car to beat, couldn't keep up on the last restart and is looking at a 2nd place finish.  If this holds up, he would have a top-2 finish in 10 of 14 races this season.

Buff

Great run for Truex.  Furniture Row racing this year has been putting better cars on the track than Roush-Fenway.

TheRazorback500

After 69 races, Truex comes through. He deserves it. The Hendrick teams had some tough luck. Another good run for Larson.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Flying Razorback

I watched most of it on fast forward.  I had done well avoiding all NASCAR today and got out of work at about 7:30 tonight.  Was ready to head home when my phone buzzed and there was a twitter notification that said "NASCAR, DaleJr, and X others retweeted TruexJr"...  I was so mad.  Obviously that meant he won.  It really kills it watching when you know who is going to win at the end.

Harvick just couldn't dig in on those restarts.  Long speed he was the only one passing cars.  But he was stuck when restarting.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

ImHogginIt

Poor Ryan Newman  ;D