Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steve Byrnes passes away

Started by ricepig, April 21, 2015, 01:05:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

TheRazorback500

We'll miss Steve. He was a great personality who seemed to really enjoy what he was doing. They'll be racing with a heavy heart Saturday night.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Buff

Man that was a tough read. You could just watch him on tv and tell that he really was a great man. He'll be missed in the sports world for sure. Prayers for his family. Gotta be tough for his son, 48 hours ago they were watching the Bristol race together. RIP Steve.

Racinray

I didn't realize he was 56. RIP

RAD

With all the tribute this past week or so, I kinda thought that he was in bad shape and that maybe they didnt think he was gonna make it much longer. RIP

Flying Razorback

This one hits you in the gut.  I know his story isn't much different from the same that millions of other cancer patients have, but his status allowed him to publicize the effects.  His dedication to his kids and wife is incredible.  His obituary says that he never wanted them to ever wonder how much he loved and cared for them so he made every day count and promised to be there for everything while he could.  Tough loss and I'm glad they did the tributes on Sunday.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Racinray

Quote from: RAD on April 21, 2015, 08:48:25 pm
With all the tribute this past week or so, I kinda thought that he was in bad shape and that maybe they didnt think he was gonna make it much longer. RIP
Was thinking the same thing.

10thPlanet