Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Williams transferring to Howard JC

Started by SPAL, June 22, 2017, 07:25:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SPAL

Thanks to the young man for being a Hog. Good luck to him in future endeavors. When Shaddy came back, it was a done deal.

BigSexyHog

Is this what caused the meltdown earlier?  Just guessing something happened cause of the other post.

And yes good luck to him.  Seemed like a good kid
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

SPAL

Quote from: BigSexyHog on June 22, 2017, 08:10:23 pm
Is this what caused the meltdown earlier?  Just guessing something happened cause of the other post.

And yes good luck to him.  Seemed like a good kid

I've no idea what you're referring to.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Kevin

I think he committed to the hogs as a sophomore   
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

ucahogfan

Quote from: Kevin on June 22, 2017, 09:12:06 pm
I think he committed to the hogs as a sophomore
I think he was the first commit of the 2016 class and the first commit Vitello got as our recruiting coordinator.

Scott7703

Quote from: Knot2brite on June 22, 2017, 09:30:50 pm
He probably won't be the last

Nope, what happens when you bring back players who've reached there ceilings for another run. Guess it's part of it.

parallaxpig

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 22, 2017, 07:25:34 pm
Thanks to the young man for being a Hog. Good luck to him in future endeavors. When Shaddy came back, it was a done deal.

If you listened to DVH presser, he said it without saying it that Williams wouldn't be back. That was before Shaddy coming back entered the mix.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

hogman64

I noticed no mention/thank you  to the coaches in his statement......

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: hogman64 on June 23, 2017, 10:20:37 am
I noticed no mention/thank you  to the coaches in his statement......
Yeah, I'm sure he is disappointed having to go from a possible Omaha contender to a JC.  It happens.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

jbell96

Quote from: Scott7703 on June 22, 2017, 09:58:30 pm

Nope, what happens when you bring back players who've reached there ceilings for another run. Guess it's part of it.

Williams wasn't starting if Shaddy had left. DVH said in the end of year presser that Birch or Kenley would start at 2nd if Shaddy didn't come back.