Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting tweet from recent signee Andrew Parker

Started by WizardofhOgZ, March 02, 2018, 08:05:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Helmet Hog

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawginbigd1

As Paul used to say... Now we know the rest of the story, no wonder he was so under recruited!

presidenthog

Sounds like his coaches can't identify how to use their players lol

liljo

With this young man's size, speed, athleticism, and attitude, I bet the coaches at the U of A find a place on the field for him. I can't wait to see him flying to the football.
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: presidenthog on March 02, 2018, 11:05:39 pm
Sounds like his coaches can't identify how to use their players lol
My brother played OG at 5'8" and lettered 4 years which is rare in Arkansas. His HS coach kept trying to get his dumb ass to play LB or Safety. He was fast enough, but I think he just liked discombobulating DE's on trap plays.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.