Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Samford (0-0, 0-0 SC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 10, 2017, 06:15:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Lady Razorback

Feels so good to be excited about game.  Winning.  I haven't felt like this since the tournament.  Football is so dismal these days.

40MINSOFHELL

Hogs49ers

Apparently not many people into basketball yet! I figured the way our football season has been going that it would be crazy on here tonight.

Macon looks amazing, such a great shot!
SCREW Vandy!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

brenthog

Quote from: Lady Razorback on November 10, 2017, 07:26:03 pm
Feels so good to be excited about game.  Winning.  I haven't felt like this since the tournament.  Football is so dismal these days.

This!

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Hogs49ers on November 10, 2017, 07:26:52 pm
Apparently not many people into basketball yet! I figured the way our football season has been going that it would be crazy on here tonight.

I'm kind wary about getting excited about anything Hog related.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

I haven't watched football at all this year. Football program is a train wreck.

azhog10

Good start shooting the ball. Would like to see more penetration against the zone.

hoglady

Quote from: Lady Razorback on November 10, 2017, 07:26:03 pm

I'm with you.
Playing hard and playing well.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

azhog10

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 10, 2017, 07:29:19 pm
32-12 Hogs
TO@ 6:58
Bailey to the line out of the break
Did he get fouled? Looked like they called him for traveling or stepping on the line.

elksnort

Giving North Carolina all they wanted last year in the tournament, the great recruiting class and the performance thus far, gives me great hope with this basketball team

bigred223

Lady Razorback

FineAsSwine

I was so into the game that I hadn't posted. I'm here though. Hogs looking good so far. Macon on fire!
Hogs up! Covid down!

hoglady

Would be more if it was on TV.
Lots of folks just don't want to watch on a computer or don't know how.
Especially, us old people.
Plus you've got high school football tonight.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on November 10, 2017, 07:29:19 pm
I'm kind wary about getting excited about anything Hog related.
I am totally opposite, I guess. I live and breath everything RAZORBACKS! Surprised that I am still married after 27 years of marriage to the wife.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Superham

I know its only 3rd game but they look like they may have something this year. Love the way they are hitting the boards

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogs49ers

Quote from: hoglady on November 10, 2017, 07:32:04 pm

True.

So A&M looks like they are going to be solid, beat the #11 team in the country by 20+ after being down early and missing their top players.  UK could struggle this year, but they usually always struggle early since they basically have to play with a new team every year.  Going to be really interesting to see what happens in the SEC this year.

I can say this is really refreshing to see us play like this after playing pretty subpar in the 2 exhibition games, just goes to show not to every get too high or too low after a single game (especially preseason games).
SCREW Vandy!

Davidr295

We are seeing what a team looks like when they are well coached and actually prepared to play a game. Bret should take notes!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HawgHeadCheese

Why does Thompson look like he's been skipping out on conditioning? lol Nice shot. WPS

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

FineAsSwine

Beard missed an opportunity for an assist. Thompson was right behind him on the breakaway and Beard took the layup. Gotta reward the big fella when he runs like that.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Lady Razorback

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cylinder

Quote from: hoglady on November 10, 2017, 07:32:04 pm

Yup. HS playoffs have pre-empted our local RSN radio feed so I had to stream the WatchESPN broadcast to the television.

It's really not that difficult if you have compatible equipment.

Hogs49ers

You can already see the length and athletic ability come through and is making a huge difference, I know it is only Samford, but when you have an athletic, long team that is well coached, we are going to cause a lot of teams fits this year!
SCREW Vandy!

Hawgphish

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 10, 2017, 07:39:09 pm
Beard missed an opportunity for an assist. Thompson was right behind him on the breakaway and Beard took the layup. Gotta reward the big fella when he runs like that.
thought the same thing

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

daprospecta

Quote from: Hogs49ers on November 10, 2017, 07:41:11 pm
You can already see the length and athletic ability come through and is making a huge difference, I know it is only Samford, but when you have an athletic, long team that is well coached, we are going to cause a lot of teams fits this year!
There is just talent everywhere!!

40MINSOFHELL

phadedhawg

Samford seemed like a bit of a threat but we are doing what we wanna

brenthog