Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final from Nashville: Florida 13, Vandy 6

Started by jbcarol, September 30, 2016, 10:19:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Robbie Andreu ‏@RobbieAndreu Sep 28

Del Rio has been upgraded to questionable for Saturday's game against Vanderbilt.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

j.h.D ‏@FL_NC4321 53m53 minutes ago

Guess UF not going to score those 40 50 60 points as many of y'all predicted this week vs Vandy...I'm realistic fan & seen this movie before

I really blame (not pointing fingers) at out weak OL....I'm tired of this same story

Apparently a unique fan view

jbcarol

Adam Sparks ‏@AdamSparks 17m17 minutes ago

Final: No. 21 Florida 13, Vandy 6.

Pig Worshipper

Gators will definitely be beatable in Fayetteville but they do have a stout defense.

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/AdamSparks/status/782952400063782913

QuoteVanderbilt's season-long issue with field position hit its lowest point in a 13-6 loss to No. 18 Florida on Saturday.

The Commodores' average starting field position was their own 16-yard line. Florida's average starting field position was its own 33-yard line. That 17-yard difference marked the largest margin in Vanderbilt's five games this season, and coach Derek Mason said that was the "difference in this ball game."

Vanderbilt has lost the field position battle in four of its five games, with a 47-24 win over Middle Tennessee State serving as the lone exception. But that stat was especially concerning against the Gators because Vanderbilt outgained Florida 265-236 and still lost the field-position battle by a wide margin.

Pinned deep by punt[s and lack of punt] returns

Passing has not complemented rushing

Turnovers hurt Vanderbilt more