Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 NSD Signee List (22) signed

Started by Tomhog™, March 09, 2015, 12:00:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

longtimeHogfan

I know it's going to be one of those duh moments when I see it but.....QB-PP   What's PP?  Pocket Passer....just figured it out.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

code red

Is Hays really considering Mizzou and Indiana over Arkansas??  I am seeing 50 50 crystal ball with Arkansas out of the picture....what the heck is going on??
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

scrogg

Quote from: code red on February 03, 2016, 12:23:26 pm
Is Hays really considering Mizzou and Indiana over Arkansas??  I am seeing 50 50 crystal ball with Arkansas out of the picture....what the heck is going on??

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2016/feb/03/little-rock-christians-hays-signs-hogs/

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Tomhog™

Removed

17. Joseph Putu
    Position: CB

24/7 rating:   3*       
    ESPN rating:  NR
    Rivals rating:  NR
    Scout rating:  NR 

Attributes:     6'2", 195
    Hometown:    Wahpeton, ND
    Notable offers: Toledo, UAB

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Tomhog™ on February 03, 2016, 02:54:02 pm
Removed

17. Joseph Putu
    Position: CB

24/7 rating:   3*       
    ESPN rating:  NR
    Rivals rating:  NR
    Scout rating:  NR 

Attributes:     6'2", 195
    Hometown:    Wahpeton, ND
    Notable offers: Toledo, UAB

Good bye and don't let the door hit you six as you go.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

scrogg

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 03, 2016, 03:02:40 pm
Good bye and don't let the door hit you six as you go.

Who the heck signs to a school without even visiting?

lilRockNDubb

Quote from: scrogg on February 03, 2016, 04:28:05 pm
Who the heck signs to a school without even visiting?

Willie Sykes? Darius Philon?

DeltaBoy

Great looking class. :razorback:

DukeOfPork

Quote from: lilRockNDubb on February 03, 2016, 05:20:49 pm
Willie Sykes? Darius Philon?

Philon had no choice.  Bama blindsided him.

And then Philon got out of here the moment he had the chance.

HoGs1031

[/quote]

Just like Kirkland, Henry, Collins.

DukeOfPork

Quote from: HoGs1031 on February 04, 2016, 04:29:36 pm

Just like Kirkland, Henry, Collins.

Obviously, Philon should have stayed.  All of those other guys are making the right decision.

HoGs1031

Quote from: DukeOfPork on February 04, 2016, 04:54:06 pm
Obviously, Philon should have stayed.  All of those other guys are making the right decision.

Collins and Henry I agree. Kirkland is the one you could question. I think he could have improved his stock with one more year at LT.

Hogg_Phan

What are Coach BB's plan for the other 5 scholarships. I am guessing that maybe 1 of the walk-ons get one. What does he do with the rest, l haven't seen much in the way of unsigned candidates that we want. 
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

DeltaBoy

I wished they had all stayed.

WooPig90

We might as well start a 2017 thread right? We have 1 commit so far

DeltaBoy

Pig in the Pokey

May as well add Tutt and Raulerson. Class is kinda nasty now.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang