Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lifetime Income Store ?

Started by woodrow hog call, April 10, 2017, 01:10:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

woodrow hog call

Do any of guys know anything about this company? This quote from their website is interesting,

"If you desire a zero market risk strategy that protects principal and earnings while guaranteeing returns and a lifetime income, click here to request more information."

Supposedly will promise you 10% per year earnings, with no risk of loss.

http://www.lifetimeincomestore.com/
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

ricepig

Hmm.....I figured their website would be more like this......

But, who knows??

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: woodrow hog call on April 10, 2017, 01:10:49 pm
Do any of guys know anything about this company? This quote from their website is interesting,

"If you desire a zero market risk strategy that protects principal and earnings while guaranteeing returns and a lifetime income, click here to request more information."

Supposedly will promise you 10% per year earnings, with no risk of loss.

http://www.lifetimeincomestore.com/
Two initials: B.S. Think about it. The best average LONG term returns of the markets, including dividend reinvestment, has been right at 10%. So.....these clowns promise to give that type return WITHOUT risk of loss. Yeah, right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I have a ton of oil wells in Iran that are simple of own plus they carry the same "risk free" loss of capital. Word to the wise: get someone VERY well versed in both investments AND the fine point of legalize/contract law to do some thorough vetting of these guys.

BTW I'd trust these bozos about as much as I'd trust the guy who tried to sell me on the "100% guaranteed discovery of foolproof alchemy" idea.

HawgWild

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HawgWild on April 10, 2017, 04:04:05 pm
Like the guy says....
Well for what's it worth (and maybe not that much at that) I wouldn't necessarily go along with everything Ken Fisher says either. There are a few annuities that might actually be worth taking a look at. For instance, some offer riders for such things as long term care that some folks find of interest and benefit. I've always tried to steer away from investments/investment advisors that offer guarantees and/or absolutes.

woodrow hog call

Thanks for your responses sounds like about what I was thinking, can't imagine how they can make that guarantee.

Lifetime Income Store

April 11, 2017, 05:15:54 pm #6 Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:06:02 pm by Lifetime Income Store
Woodrow...we might listen to some of these guys expound on the Hogs, but we certainly wouldn't give a pig in a poke for their financial literacy. People lacking knowledge that speak with authority are called...what...? A&M fans?  ;)

The statements made on our website, in our literature, and on our radio spots (which air throughout eastern Arkansas on the Sports Animal out of Tulsa; FM 97.1, FM 96.1) are 100% accurate. Our products are highly regulated by the government, the guarantees are in your contract, and the results will safely fund your retirement as long as you live, even if you outlive your money. We provide guaranteed income contracts that will grow your future income account dollars by 10% simple for up to 10 years. Our contracts are index invested, and never lose money when the market is down. Have you ever lost money in the stock market...?...your 401k...? How much further ahead would you be if your retirement savings account had never taken a step back? Well, we can show you!

We invite all Arkansans to join us for dinner in Ft. Smith next Thursday, the 20th, at 5:30 at the Doubletree City Center where our founder, Scott Albertson, will be discussing the work we do and the solutions we provide with a group of folks just like you. Be sure to visit www.lifetimeincomestore.com, scroll down, and click on the RSVP to reserve a spot for you, and your significant other.

Invite your friends and all the people who told you your money can't earn 10% simple interest guaranteed, can't last for your whole life even if you outlive your money, and can't possibly avoid market loss. Scott will show you how it happens!

Lifetime Income Store

And by the way Vantage 8 Dude...Ken Fisher sells annuities. Come to the event at the Ft. Smith Doubletree City Center next week, and Scott will show you the truth. See the response above for details on the event.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Lifetime Income Store on April 11, 2017, 05:15:54 pm
Woodrow...we might listen to some of these guys about the Hogs, but we certainly wouldn't give a pile of slop for their financial literacy! People without knowledge that speak with authority are called...what...? A&M fans, right? We always find it entertaining to read the comments of those who know nothing of what they speak!

The statements made on our website, in our literature, and on our radio spots (which air throughout eastern Arkansas on the Sports Animal out of Tulsa; FM 97.1, FM 96.1) are 100% accurate. Our products are highly regulated by the government, the guarantees are in your contract, and the results will safely fund your retirement as long as you live, even if you outlive your money. We provide guaranteed income contracts that will grow your future income account dollars by 10% for up to 10 years. Our contracts are index invested, and never lose money when the market is down. Have you ever lost money in the stock market...?...your 401k...? How much further ahead would you be if your retirement savings account had never taken a step back? Well, we can show you!

We invite all Arkansans to join us for dinner in Ft. Smith next Thursday, the 20th, at 5:30 at the Doubletree City Center where our founder, Scott Albertson, will be discussing the work we do and the solutions we provide with a group of folks just like you. Be sure to visit www.lifetimeincomestore.com, scroll down, and click on the RSVP to reserve a spot for you, and your significant other.

Invite your friends and all the people who told you your money can't earn 10% simple interest guaranteed, can't last for your whole life even if you outlive your money, and will never suffer a market loss. Scott will show you how it happens!
Tell you what: since you're obviously so absolutely, positively sure of your "no loss, 10% return investment" idea I invite you to central Arkansas and I will even make the arrangements. However, in the spirit of full disclosure, of course you folks are doubtless all into full disclosure, I will also arrange to have a group of financial advisors, planners, CFAs, CPAs and investment/tax attorneys and perhaps even the states' Security and Exchange Commissioner, in attendance to perform a thorough and complete vetting of your investment process and "guarantee". Of course to prepare you fully please ensure that you have all past GUARANTEED performance data and all prospectuses and other approved sales material/literature by ALL state regulators in states you are marketing this marvelous opportunity.

I eagerly await your reply. I'm sure we'd all like to hear how you've rediscovered alchemy.

HawgWild

"We provide guaranteed income contracts that will grow your future income account dollars by 10% for up to 10 years. "

Is that 10% per year or for the 10 years total. (That would be less than 1% compounded annually over that period.)

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Lifetime Income Store on April 11, 2017, 05:21:22 pm
And by the way Vantage 8 Dude...Ken Fisher sells annuities. Come to the event at the Ft. Smith Doubletree City Center next week, and Scott will show you the truth. See the response above for details on the event.
Well before you journey to Fort Smith you might at least want to get your facts straight about one thing. If you have the capability, which I suspect you have, you might start with the comments posted further up this page (HawgWild's 4/10/17 4:04:05pm post) which quotes Mr. Ken Fisher as stating "I would die and go to hell before I would sell an annuity". And if that's not sufficient just pull out some of the recent issues of Forbes or other such financial publications and check out some of his proclamations concerning his non belief in annuities. In addition, his periodic ads on tv that indicate that anyone owning or considering an annuity should contact him so there can be a thorough analysis done concerning the wisdom of continuing such.

As to whether or not Fisher in REALITY sells annuities, I honestly can't say. Wouldn't be the first time someone MIGHT have made a claim or representation that's full of hot air.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HawgWild on April 11, 2017, 05:36:10 pm
"We provide guaranteed income contracts that will grow your future income account dollars by 10% for up to 10 years. "

Is that 10% per year or for the 10 years total. (That would be less than 1% compounded annually over that period.)
VERYYYYYY interesting the possible wording there. As they say "the devil's always in the details" isn't it?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Lifetime Income Store on April 11, 2017, 05:21:22 pm
I will only do so IF you pay my expenses and for my time. Otherwise, I will not waste either. Quite frankly, who the heck would?

HawgWild

It's got to be the latter. I call BS on the 10% per annum.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HawgWild on April 11, 2017, 05:43:08 pm
It's got to be the latter. I call BS on the 10% per annum.
If it is the latter then....duh, place it in most long term CDs or even a ten year treasury you'll earn more on an annual basis. Real rocket science here.

Lifetime Income Store

It is 10% simple interest, credited annually for 10 years, to your retirement income account. That computes to a compound 7% interest rate for a decade. This is your guarantee that your future pool of retirement money grows no matter what happens in the markets.

If you think your current savings vehicle can beat an annual 10% simple, or 7% compound, over a similar period, I encourage you to hang in there. However, returns like those typically require your money to be in some pretty dark places where you can lose a chunk if conditions are right...like we saw in 2008.

We know Fisher...he hates VARIABLE annuities, and until just recently was a major stockholder in one of the best index annuity companies in the business...American Equity.

What else was there...oh yeah, all of our contracts are approved as written already in your state by the insurance commissioner, who also oversees the guaranty aspect of the contract's commitments. You can bring whom you'd like to a meeting in central Arkansas...it won't affect the legitimacy, regulated lawfulness, or the effectiveness of the products. People purchase these every day...I am rather stumped you guys are fairly behind the times.

Come to Ft. Smith next Thursday night. Scott will buy your dinner, and you can learn for yourselves. Sounds like you might benefit from some of your money in a guaranteed environment. Go to the website, call the office at 800-563-1708, ext. 3, or dial Scott directly at 918-849-9342. Thanks!!

ricepig

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Lifetime Income Store on April 11, 2017, 07:38:19 pm
It is 10% simple interest, credited annually for 10 years, to your retirement income account. That computes to a compound 7% interest rate for a decade. This is your guarantee that your future pool of retirement money grows no matter what happens in the markets.

If you think your current savings vehicle can beat an annual 10% simple, or 7% compound, over a similar period, I encourage you to hang in there. However, returns like those typically require your money to be in some pretty dark places where you can lose a chunk if conditions are right...like we saw in 2008.

We know Fisher...he hates VARIABLE annuities, and until just recently was a major stockholder in one of the best index annuity companies in the business...American Equity.

What else was there...oh yeah, all of our contracts are approved as written already in your state by the insurance commissioner, who also oversees the guaranty aspect of the contract's commitments. You can bring whom you'd like to a meeting in central Arkansas...it won't affect the legitimacy, regulated lawfulness, or the effectiveness of the products. People purchase these every day...I am rather stumped you guys are fairly behind the times.

Come to Ft. Smith next Thursday night. Scott will buy your dinner, and you can learn for yourselves. Sounds like you might benefit from some of your money in a guaranteed environment. Go to the website, call the office at 800-563-1708, ext. 3, or dial Scott directly at 918-849-9342. Thanks!!
What kind of gibberish is this ??? Yeah, thus us just a bunch of hillbillies and hicks behind the times. BTW never talk down to your (potential) clients its stupid and condescending and just plain BAD business.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ricepig on April 11, 2017, 10:16:08 pm
Who guarantees this return?
Take your choice: Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Rabbit.

ricepig

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 11, 2017, 10:26:07 pm
Take your choice: Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Rabbit.
I'm going with the rabbit, since Easter is Sunday.

Vantage 8 dude

woodrow hog call

Well that escalated rather quickly. I was just looking for a little information, never thought it would grow to this level.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: woodrow hog call on April 12, 2017, 02:10:44 pm
Well that escalated rather quickly. I was just looking for a little information, never thought it would grow to this level.
Well by all means "knock yourself out" and trip on over to the big event in Fort Smith. After all, it's only money you have to lose. P.S. beg your pardon; they NEVER lose money for any of their clients. Apparently they're the only folks that have found THE one and only fool-proof way.

TheJoeyBucketz

I'm very fluent in the FIA world. I've sold 3 or 4 of them over the years.

I personally think it's incredibly disingenuous how you, and the majority of the insurance only world, pitches these things.

Yes, you will get a decent annual increase. What is made as clear as mud to the client is that is not a return that they can walk away with. That return is only available via income stream.

What's your cap on annual performance? 4% for annual point to point? Maybe 5%? You and I both know (at least I hope you know) that these products return a long term average of about 3.5%.

Since you are crediting around 7% to the clients income stream, but they're only gonna make around 3.5 with their real investment, you're essentially annuitizing the client without their understanding. Then, when they turn income on they're taking 5-6% out and still only making 3.5%.

You can talk about smoke and mirrors all you want, but the underlying investment in these simply isn't very good (just bonds and yearly equity options, and the insurance company is taking a cut of the return). If a client wants guaranteed income why not use a VA with no investment restrictions and roll the dice? At least they have a chance to overcome the guarantees and withdrawals, so they may actually have a chance to walk away with, or pass on to heirs, some money. If the client wants safe and dependable they can buy cd's, bond funds, or individual bonds and be in the ballpark of your 3.5% return without being tied to the hip with an insurance company.

Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

ricepig

Quote from: golf2day on April 12, 2017, 06:41:41 pm
I'm very fluent in the FIA world. I've sold 3 or 4 of them over the years.

I personally think it's incredibly disingenuous how you, and the majority of the insurance only world, pitches these things.

Yes, you will get a decent annual increase. What is made as clear as mud to the client is that is not a return that they can walk away with. That return is only available via income stream.

What's your cap on annual performance? 4% for annual point to point? Maybe 5%? You and I both know (at least I hope you know) that these products return a long term average of about 3.5%.

Since you are crediting around 7% to the clients income stream, but they're only gonna make around 3.5 with their real investment, you're essentially annuitizing the client without their understanding. Then, when they turn income on they're taking 5-6% out and still only making 3.5%.

You can talk about smoke and mirrors all you want, but the underlying investment in these simply isn't very good (just bonds and yearly equity options, and the insurance company is taking a cut of the return). If a client wants guaranteed income why not use a VA with no investment restrictions and roll the dice? At least they have a chance to overcome the guarantees and withdrawals, so they may actually have a chance to walk away with, or pass on to heirs, some money. If the client wants safe and dependable they can buy cd's, bond funds, or individual bonds and be in the ballpark of your 3.5% return without being tied to the hip with an insurance company.

So...you're saying my income can never go down, it can only go up...........

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: ricepig on April 12, 2017, 07:16:45 pm
So...you're saying my income can never go down, it can only go up...........
Lol, the hell of it is guaranteed products have a place. I just can't stand the used car sales approach of financial planning. Every time a shady advisor does something sleazy they add another form to my stack of paperwork. I'm tired of paperwork!
Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

McKdaddy

Quote from: golf2day on April 12, 2017, 08:31:53 pm

I just can't stand the used car sales approach of financial planning. Every time a shady advisor does something sleazy they add another form to my stack of paperwork. I'm tired of paperwork!

So true
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

ricepig

Quote from: golf2day on April 12, 2017, 08:31:53 pm
Lol, the hell of it is guaranteed products have a place. I just can't stand the used car sales approach of financial planning. Every time a shady advisor does something sleazy they add another form to my stack of paperwork. I'm tired of paperwork!

Yeah, nothing like a J.D. Mellberg commercial followed by a Ken Fisher commercial. I'm sure both of those gentlemen are fine and legit, but I don't care for their commercials, lol.

Vantage 8 dude

So let me see if I understand this.....these guys GUARANTEE that you can NEVER EVER LOSE MONEY and yet they'll GUARANTEE this with a RISK LESS investment return that compounds returns over 10 years approaching (if not equalizing or exceeding) 10% ANNUALLY. And they've done this in a way that equals the long term averages of the equity markets, including reinvestment of dividends/interest. Truly amazing!! And do all this with smoke and mirrors that are as clear, understandable and straight forward as mud. Then again, why bother the investor with all those details he/she is too unsophisticated to understand; after all, all us Arkansas hicks are so backwards we haven't yet heard of this great product.

Man, these guys need to talk with Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger and the rest the of the widely acknowledged gurus of the financial world. I think these geniuses would no doubt be placed on the boards of Berkshire Hathaway and every other corporate board, hedge fund and each of the world's stock exchanges.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 12, 2017, 02:21:25 pm
Well by all means "knock yourself out" and trip on over to the big event in Fort Smith. After all, it's only money you have to lose. P.S. beg your pardon; they NEVER lose money for any of their clients. Apparently they're the only folks that have found THE one and only fool-proof way.

I'm very grateful for the information, wasn't trying to criticize anyone, just surprised is all.

So are you guys saying this is a type of insurance policy?

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: woodrow hog call on April 13, 2017, 09:51:27 am
I'm very grateful for the information, wasn't trying to criticize anyone, just surprised is all.

So are you guys saying this is a type of insurance policy?
Yes. It's gonna be some form of fixed index annuity. Your return will end up being somewhere around 3.5% per year over the long term of the investment.

Grizzlyfan

By the way, how is Scott enjoying his new place in Costa Rica?  I still can't believe that Dumas Pat Jones let that out on the radio while advertising for these shysters.

Vantage 8 dude

April 13, 2017, 02:39:02 pm #32 Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:03:41 pm by Vantage 8 dude
Quote from: Grizzlyfan on April 13, 2017, 02:03:16 pm
By the way, how is Scott enjoying his new place in Costa Rica?  I still can't believe that Dumas Pat Jones let that out on the radio while advertising for these shysters.
Well I must say while I don't know about Scott's living arrangements, if one goes to their website you'll find that one of the "macdaddy" partners of the firm is a guy named Lar Obel. Now according to his bio ole Lar is a native of Denmark and from what I can gather still lives there. Hummm.......perhaps both he and Scott have found it "convenient" to live outside the confines of the good ole U.S of A. Not sure what message or inference can be taken of such. Not reading between the lines or anything.........Wonder if ole Lar will be in Fort Smith to help cheerlead the crowd. "Two, four, six, eight...in Lifetime Income we appreciate" ;) :P

Vantage 8 dude

April 13, 2017, 02:42:57 pm #33 Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:05:39 pm by Vantage 8 dude
Quote from: golf2day on April 13, 2017, 11:57:27 am
Yes. It's gonna be some form of fixed index annuity. Your return will end up being somewhere around 3.5% per year over the long term of the investment.
My real question would be what will ole Lifetime's annual return be in the form of commissions and fees ??? In my former life as a financial advisor there was a running joke that it wasn't the "yield to the client" that was as important as it was the "yield to the advisor". Anyone want to take a guess or hopefully ask them about this at this forthcoming "religious experience" in Fort Smith.

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 13, 2017, 02:42:57 pm
My real question would be what will ole Lifetime's annual return be in the form of commissions and fees ??? In my former life as a financial advisor there was a running joke that it wasn't the "yield to the client" that was as important as it was the "yield to the advisor". Anyone want to take a guess or hopefully ask them about this at this forthcoming "religious experience" in Fort Smith.
That's now aconymized(new word!) to YTB, yield to broker. It's a pretty important metric in the wirehouse/bank/Ameriprise world.

They probably get as much as 8% upfront commission on those things. The clients not getting screwed, though. The insurance company pays the comp out of their own pocket from the kindness of their hearts. No way, no how is the client paying that commission in opportunity cost/rider fees. Straight from the insurance company. Nice guys, insurance companies.

Vantage 8 dude

April 13, 2017, 03:31:11 pm #35 Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 12:00:15 am by Vantage 8 dude
Quote from: golf2day on April 13, 2017, 03:17:47 pm
That's now aconymized(new word!) to YTB, yield to broker. It's a pretty important metric in the wirehouse/bank/Ameriprise world.

They probably get as much as 8% upfront commission on those things. The clients not getting screwed, though. The insurance company pays the comp out of their own pocket from the kindness of their hearts. No way, no how is the client paying that commission in opportunity cost/rider fees. Straight from the insurance company. Nice guys, insurance companies.
And if anyone honestly thinks that those commissions, fees, etc. being paid from the insurance company isn't recouped/recovered or otherwise paid for in some way, shape or form by the customer then one REALLY needs a brain transplant. In EVERY business when there is a business expense that can be passed on or otherwise recovered by the paying public you can count that it will be. How do you think they can make the kind of monies to pay all those executives, board or directors, etc. their cushy salaries/bonuses. How about those nice tall buildings that most every insurance and investment company typically own and operate. Trust me, it didn't come out of "petty cash".

majestic

"Petite cash?" Is that like change and singles?
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: majestic on April 13, 2017, 05:28:46 pm
"Petite cash?" Is that like change and singles?
In that world Petite cash is the cash you take home for your family. Petty cash is what you spend on hookers, booze n blow.

McKdaddy

Thought the same thing.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Vantage 8 dude

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: golf2day on April 13, 2017, 05:36:14 pm
In that world Petite cash is the cash you take home for your family. Petty cash is what you spend on hookers, booze n blow.
You got it!! 8)

Vantage 8 dude

Well I'm sure all the folks at Lifetime are hoping for a MASSIVE turnout of deep pocketed investors this coming Thursday. Obviously with the far flung homes of the two major "big dogs" of the company the idea of "baby needs new shoes".....or in their case "Scott and Lars need their big fat mortgages paid" takes on new and even more serious meaning.

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 18, 2017, 11:34:00 am
Well I'm sure all the folks at Lifetime are hoping for a MASSIVE turnout of deep pocketed investors this coming Thursday. Obviously with the far flung homes of the two major "big dogs" of the company the idea of "baby needs new shoes".....or in their case "Scott and Lars need their big fat mortgages paid" takes on new and even more serious meaning.
I couldn't find either of those guys listed as being licensed with Finra or the Arkansas Insurance Dept. I did find a guy that could be Scott who had his securities license revoked. I'm sure it's not the same guy, though. I cant imagine be a disbarred advisor helping to set up a sleazy annuity shop.

Maybe they are just the bosses and they have licensed advisors actually conducting the business. I know that if I were fishing for clients on a message board I would poste my name and a link to both Finra's brokercheck as well as a link to my Insurance License history.

Cmon, Lifetime Income dude. What's your name?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: golf2day on April 18, 2017, 12:28:00 pm
I couldn't find either of those guys listed as being licensed with Finra or the Arkansas Insurance Dept. I did find a guy that could be Scott who had his securities license revoked. I'm sure it's not the same guy, though. I cant imagine be a disbarred advisor helping to set up a sleazy annuity shop.

Maybe they are just the bosses and they have licensed advisors actually conducting the business. I know that if I were fishing for clients on a message board I would poste my name and a link to both Finra's brokercheck as well as a link to my Insurance License history.

Cmon, Lifetime Income dude. What's your name?
While obviously some might very well disagree, I find it pretty pathetic and desperate that someone would resort  to phishing for clients over a website. There are far better and more professional ways.

TheJoeyBucketz

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 18, 2017, 04:23:06 pm
While obviously some might very well disagree, I find it pretty pathetic and desperate that someone would resort  to phishing for clients over a website. There are far better and more professional ways.
No joke. Hell, aside from the desperate sleaziness of it, it can't be very effective. Not many naive, overly trusting, ignorant widows on message boards!

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 13, 2017, 02:39:02 pm
Well I must say while I don't know about Scott's living arrangements, if one goes to their website you'll find that one of the "macdaddy" partners of the firm is a guy named Lar Obel. Now according to his bio ole Lar is a native of Denmark and from what I can gather still lives there. Hummm.......perhaps both he and Scott have found it "convenient" to live outside the confines of the good ole U.S of A. Not sure what message or inference can be taken of such. Not reading between the lines or anything.........Wonder if ole Lar will be in Fort Smith to help cheerlead the crowd. "Two, four, six, eight...in Lifetime Income we appreciate" ;) :P
On the radio ads coming out of Tulsa it sounds like Fran Tarkenton has something to do with this place as well.

Their Facebook page talks about Tarkenton also.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on April 19, 2017, 02:34:52 pm
On the radio ads coming out of Tulsa it sounds like Fran Tarkenton has something to do with this place as well.

Their Facebook page talks about Tarkenton also.
Well as you may recall ole Fran was noted for his great "scrambling" ability. Perhaps that should say something about the "elusiveness" of these guys.   :-X

woodrow hog call

Quote from: golf2day on April 18, 2017, 09:13:21 pm
No joke. Hell, aside from the desperate sleaziness of it, it can't be very effective. Not many naive, overly trusting, ignorant widows on message boards!

Just know that my question and reason for the thread was legitimate, I had been told about that meeting and I can't be wasting my time with nonsense.

You guys have answered my questions in the past so I brought this up here,
I have no connection to this company at all, and don't plan to.

HawgWild

Woodrow it's not you they're talking about.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: woodrow hog call on April 19, 2017, 06:35:27 pm

Just know that my question and reason for the thread was legitimate, I had been told about that meeting and I can't be wasting my time with nonsense.

You guys have answered my questions in the past so I brought this up here,
I have no connection to this company at all, and don't plan to.
woodrow, I seriously doubt anyone really believes you were nuts enough to endorse these guys. Your OP was totally legit as far as I'm concerned. However, just out of curiosity I would really enjoy hearing the "dog and pony show" these guys plan on trotting out tomorrow. Would be good for more than a few laughs I'm very sure.