Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello

Started by barbiehog, January 13, 2012, 05:23:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

barbiehog

Hey all! Just giving a shout out to all my razorback fanatic brothers and sisters! Love the forum and hope to have lots of fun talks and learn lots! Just a little about me. I can't stand it when people pick on our team and also think people are jerks for picking on someone due to a valid opinion. Like to have a little humor but will bust out on bullies. Hope to see you all in there!

howie76

uaspiderman

Welcome to the frenzy! Hope you enjoy!

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

barbiehog

Hey all, thank you for the welcome!

howie76

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

barbiehog

Thanks auto and howie! Wish I knew how to get a creep from stop spiting me. Got into a debate with him and just got sick of it. Blocked him. Now he just spites me all day long. Like a spite stalker or something. Creep. Nice to have people like all of you who take the time to welcome new people. Hope to see ya in there!

uaspiderman

Know who you are talking about Barbie. Guy is an A**. Read the whole thing between the two of you. Understand where you are coming from. No one except a total idiot would make a blanket statement that anyone who doesn't agree with me is not athletically intelligent. I just wouldn't get into it with people like him. It's a lose/lose situation. You might as well be arguing with a wall. Maybe worse.

tophawg19

welcome . you are DST material with that pic . check out dickson st. tavern . i think u can hold your on.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

barbiehog

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 16, 2012, 09:41:47 pm
welcome . you are DST material with that pic . check out dickson st. tavern . i think u can hold your on.

Thanks top, hope to be talking in there sometime soon. I guess it is closed to new members or something. Looking forward to it. Go Hogs! WPS!!!

tophawg19

pm shagg66 he'll help lotta fun in there . look up momster and mizk you will fit right in. momster might can help. might have to have 100 posts so get busy lol
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

barbiehog

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 17, 2012, 08:32:48 pm
pm shagg66 he'll help lotta fun in there . look up momster and mizk you will fit right in. momster might can help. might have to have 100 posts so get busy lol

Thanks top, can't wait to see ya in there. Will be working on it.  :)

J Green

welcome and go hogs

barbiehog

Thanks J and WPS!!!

uaspiderman

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 16, 2012, 09:41:47 pm

My pic got erased by the powers that be top  :'(

cmfrtblynumb

Welcome to Hogville!
The Houston Nutt error is finally over!