Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New to Hogville

Started by uaspiderman, November 19, 2011, 06:46:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

uaspiderman

Hey all, just wanted to post one on intro page. New here so still learning to navigate. Looking for info on what Karma is, how people become moderator/global moderator vs. Hogvillian/All-American Hogvillian, and a few other things. Love them Hogs!

autohog

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville...........

Karma, don't speak of it or you will receive it.  If someone approves of your post you get +1,  -1 if someone doesn't like what you say.

Titles are based on post count, Hogvillian requires 1500 posts.

Mods and Globals are appointed by the Boss, Lanny....

Hope this helps.......

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

uaspiderman

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on November 20, 2011, 03:35:35 pm

Welcome to Hogville...........

Karma, don't speak of it or you will receive it.  If someone approves of your post you get +1,  -1 if someone doesn't like what you say.

Titles are based on post count, Hogvillian requires 1500 posts.

Mods and Globals are appointed by the Boss, Lanny....

Hope this helps.......

Ok, thank you for the info. I have looked for this information and been unable to find it. I will take your advice too on the Karma thing however, I was curious because I noticed it was absent in one forum and not in another. I know I still have things to learn but have yet to find the search or help engine that I saw described.

uaspiderman

Faedian7

Welcome to the looney bin!

pigdog

MrKnowItAll

uaspiderman

Thank you  all for the welcome. Love reading all the different posts.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

uaspiderman

Thanks Delta! Loving the forums.

johnny cash

theFlyingHog

uaspiderman

Thanks Jonny & Flying, I appreciate it much. Lots of fun and some interesting takes on things.

b_stackhouse

J Green

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!