Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I`m new here ,hello

Started by WayneHawg, September 20, 2011, 06:51:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WayneHawg

Hello, i have been reading for a while and decided to start posting.Ilive in Mtn.Home and have been a hog fan for 35 of my 45yrs.I remember my 1st hog game like yesterday ,Big LOU was storming the sidelines my brother and i was five rows back behind the home bench when the p.a. announcer says Ronnie Milsap is in town tonight for a concert,still tickets available,as i look to my right 5 seats down and there he was with 2 bodygaurds waving to crowd ,then the p.a. says also welcome Whitey Herzog to the game ,i looked around and he was setting about 8 rows back,i was living large. GO HOGS                                    Also,can anyone explain the +,- karma

autohog

Welcome to Hogville!!!!  Don't worry too much about karma.  If somebody likes what you have to say, they can "applaud" you with a karma point.  If they dislike what you say, have just had a bad day, a fight with their girlfriend, their dog just died, etc., etc., they might "smite" you with a -1 karma point.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

82abn Ard

Welcome to Hogville  its a ton of fun!!!

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.............

I will be in Mountain Home tomorrow,  Business meetings on the golf course.

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

johnny cash

BigPapaHawg

Welcome to Hogville!

WOOO PIG SOOIE!
WOO PIG

ammomom

MrKnowItAll

b_stackhouse

uaspiderman

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!