Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Archie Miller

Started by hogman99, November 27, 2015, 02:01:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman99

Hawg Red

Turned down Florida and others. Next....

hogman99

Hawg Red

Quote from: hogman99 on November 27, 2015, 02:15:53 pm
Ben Jacobson

Don't immediately know who that is. Northern Iowa? Might as well keep Mike.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

hogman99

Quote from: Hawg Red on November 27, 2015, 02:18:40 pm
Don't immediately know who that is. Northern Iowa? Might as well keep Mike.

Yes, Northern Iowa. My main point is when CMA leaves we need to get someone hungry who can coach. The coach Florida got from LA Tech is the type I'm talking about.

Hawg Red

Didn't take long for this thread to jump the shark.

Hawg Red

Quote from: hogman99 on November 27, 2015, 02:22:04 pm
Yes, Northern Iowa. My main point is when CMA leaves we need to get someone hungry who can coach. The coach Florida got from LA Tech is the type I'm talking about.

That's what we'll be forced to hire. But those guys will always be available. No need for a coaching change anytime soon is my point. If we have a rough year this year and next, then we can start talking and it'll make sense. It does not make sense to start talking about a coaching change after this season.

hogman99

Quote from: Hawg Red on November 27, 2015, 02:24:32 pm
That's what we'll be forced to hire. But those guys will always be available. No need for a coaching change anytime soon is my point. If we have a rough year this year and next, then we can start talking and it'll make sense. It does not make sense to start talking about a coaching change after this season.

These guys are much better than what we have now.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Hogfan991 on November 27, 2015, 02:21:03 pm
Shaka Smart
Yes, he will immediately leave the job he took at Texas...

HSVhogfan2

Dana Altman? ........ oh wait.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

We don't have an opening and likely won't for years.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Karma on November 27, 2015, 03:20:39 pm
We don't have an opening and likely won't for years.
And I had wrongly hoped that would mean no awful new coaching hire suggestions on HV for years.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Jon Rothstein
@JonRothstein
·
6m
Archie Miller. More locked in than a CPA on April 14th.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net