Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O cry O State

Started by lahawg1, November 21, 2015, 05:49:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lahawg1

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

davglo35

GB-Razorback

They played no one all year.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

Dr. Starcs

And Michigan st would be undefeated if not for a game ending call at Nebraska.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

lahawg1

HogFansReunited

First real team they have played all year and they lose at home. Love it.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hogz87

Given that Ohio State kept having such close calls against "meh" and/or bad teams all year, you thought they'd slip up somewhere along the way, so this isn't a surprise.  The Big 10 is such crap, though, it took until the second to last game of the season to play a legit team, and they lose...in Columbus.  And one of Ohio State's touchdowns was gift-wrapped by a boneheaded play by the Michigan State punt returner.  Oh, and Ohio State lost even though Michigan State's potential 1st round draftee QB didn't play a single down.

Unfortunately for Michigan State, the only reason they aren't undefeated is because of a loss that came at the hands of a highly controversial call.

Dr. Starcs

It is considering Connor cook (mich st & future NFL qb) didnt play a down.

Suck it urban.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Großer Kriegschwein

Elliot just trashed the coaches and play calling. Said they didn't put the team in a position to win.
This is my non-signature signature.

Murr

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 21, 2015, 08:05:43 pm
Elliot just trashed the coaches and play calling. Said they didn't put the team in a position to win.

Dude should get a half game suspension.

Dr. Starcs

And in typical urb fashion......no discipline.

Btw, go pick up urb's new book on leadership.

ricepig

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 24, 2015, 08:14:05 am
And where is LRRandy?

Dude must be bant, I noticed it was a little more pleasant around here without having to hear all the suckeye talk and faux Hog praise.