Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mississippi State game Saturday night

Started by BOAR'N LEGACY, February 19, 2015, 08:35:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BOAR'N LEGACY

I've searched my guide, but can't find the game on TV. Does anyone know what channel the game will channel it will be on?  :razorback:
"If it's important enough for you, you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse." - Jimmy Dykes

"What if DOG was spelled C-A-T?" - Oger

"Cinnabons from Taco Bell: They'll make you cream your pants!" - Nick Kremers

jcpack

At the top of this forum you can click on basketball tv schedule. It's showing fox sports net for the MSU game.

Danny J

fishes2000

I will be at the in-laws and they have dish but don't know what channel that is. Can anyone tell me the channel number for dish? I have Comcast so I don't know sat channel numbers.

opineonswine

Quote from: BOAR'N LEGACY on February 19, 2015, 08:35:36 pm
I've searched my guide, but can't find the game on TV. Does anyone know what channel the game will channel it will be on?  :razorback:

It's an afternoon game.

Hog Fan from Camden

Anybody know the channel for Comcast in LR.

stan the man

Your inlaws said you couldn't watch the game at their house

1 hog n eldo

Quote from: Danny J on February 19, 2015, 09:55:00 pm
Channel 649 on Directv.
Dang it! I always hate these fox sports channels on DirecTV. I have all Arkansas games set to record and  when I went to my "to do list" it set to record on channel 649 but when I went to channel 649 a blank screen pops up that says to add this channel call DirecTV.. I am hoping I can watch the game on one of these alternate channels 676-1 fox southwest. Guess I won't know for sure until tip off...

fishes2000

Quote from: stan the man on February 20, 2015, 12:55:54 pm
Your inlaws said you couldn't watch the game at their house
Good thing my father in law loves the hogs or I wouldn't be able to.