Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stephen Hawking mentions the Razorbacks.

Started by DEVICEHIGH, March 29, 2008, 04:04:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Bigfoot

COCHISE

I LMAO......but felt kinda guilty about it. ;D

El Puerco

stronguard

So wrong, yet so funny.  I need some work done to my avatar in all your free time.

I had a professor at Henderson who had a picture in his office of himself (Prof Greene) Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan having a beer together.  Well 2 of them were anyway.

If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

"Pickled" Pig's Pete

Quote from: salebow on November 27, 2011, 08:39:55 pm
It made be a forum, but spelling and punctuation tell a lot about a person. Also, I usually post from my iPhone, too. I don't have a problem with using good spelling and punctuation.

Sao Ming

Great stuff DH!

BTW, people have made comments about the wolf howl at the beginning of the WPS.  That audio really picked up on it.  Never really noticed before.

Theolesnort

Bravo, Now just ask Steven about Chaos Theory and it's relationship with Houston Nutt. I believe that at the center of the theory we will find Houston. I will wait for Hawking to confirm.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

COCHISE

Quote from: Sao Ming on March 29, 2008, 04:56:18 pm
Great stuff DH!

BTW, people have made comments about the wolf howl at the beginning of the WPS.  That audio really picked up on it.  Never really noticed before.
And I really hate it.   >:(

SpareRib

D-man, you've done it again.  Hysterical.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

WindyCityHog

Seek help Device...right away.

I felt guilty for laughing 8)

DEVICEHIGH

reds10

ehhhh... ok...

the first one was good though

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

usnavyhogfan

The dream is free, the journey is not.

doo-ran

March 30, 2008, 06:32:34 am #17 Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 10:50:28 am by doo-ran
too funny....I love the way you made Hawkings eyebrows move.

RhodeHog

Arkiebrian

I always thought he sounded like the Speak n Spell I had as a kid.

cmakrzrbak

"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

PIGINAPOKE

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

SquidBilly

That's just wrong Devicehigh.  Hillarious but wrong.  :)

arkjay19

DrSwineESQ

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

BubbaHog4

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: BubbaHog4 on April 22, 2008, 07:14:56 pm
You da' man, DEVICE

i know...      i rule.

j/k ;D
It's fun for me and happy to have an audience!  Thanks.

BubbaHog4

Wow. A little over the top, but still funny!