Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Houstons' World. Delivered.

Started by DEVICEHIGH, November 24, 2007, 12:35:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

November 24, 2007, 12:35:02 am Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 10:25:56 pm by DEVICEHIGH
[youtube=425,350]zrWs_WfhC9U[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWs_WfhC9U

How 'bout them hogs!!!!

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

clew

Pure as the dawn

FL_Hog_Fan

What were we arguing about anyway?

Dr Swineglove

Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

Cavehog

If you never streaked down Sorority Row, caught the Bud Man twice in one night, or threw a pitcher of beer under the table when ABC came into the Hog Trough . . . you're just a wannabe.

HogAR

fanofthehog

Slacker

The_Bionic_Pig

Okay that was your best work yet De!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Nate-Hawg

+1000  Thank you for that!  That was the cherry on top of my day.

sowsmilk

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

IMAballHawg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!

deucea729

Bomis Hawg

RazorNick

gcraise1

Man that is the funniest video I have seen on here, watched 3 times so far and I still am laughing with tears coming out of my eyes. +1000 if I could.

josh_sec33

Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Bob from Dumas

Beautiful. +1

30 minutes later, +1 again!!

judgeroyswine

The hair catching on fire is classic.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

JShipCPA

some of your best work yet!!!  +1

RhodeHog

RhodeHog

Who does Nutt's voice?  It's spot on.

Scott E.

Another great one!  Nicely done.

TruthHog

Calmer than you are.

hawgwatcher

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

IBGPN

hawaiianhogster

I think I'm going to throw up from laughing so hard.

reds10

DEVICEHIGH

VenturaHog

this is probably my favorite so far

Boardon Hamsay

Another masterful creation by DEVICEHIGH.  Even though Nutter Butter is gone may the work of DEVICEHIGH and TheMediocreEra be immortalized on Hogville for all to see and laugh.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Boardon Hamsay

Geez alou, may the multiple posts be deleted though as this server lagging makes me look like I'm inflating by post count.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

DEVICEHIGH

"Nice to see Arkansas superfan DEVICEHIGH has a couple of takes on Houston Nutt..."

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/xsmack/archives/2007/11/nice_to_see_ark.shtml

;D

speed_demon4283

smartyhog

usnavyhogfan

i have wondered the same thing rhodehog. great work as usual.
The dream is free, the journey is not.

CDubyaP

HOLY (*&^!!! Device, that is un-freaking-real!! You are the MASTER!!!

snoblind

+1 I've been member of hogville for around a year and just got around to finding your stuff.  Classic.

realpig

Successful people do what unsuccessful people dislike doing.  It's not that they like doing them, but their strength of purpose is greater than their dislike of doing them.

HogFansReunited

LMAO...another great one.  Keep it up device.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Swino

Arkapigdiesel

Device is a winner and a fighter.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

therevinark