Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hooked on a feeling (by TheMediocreEra)

Started by DEVICEHIGH, December 10, 2006, 04:04:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

December 10, 2006, 04:04:57 pm Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 01:34:10 am by DEVICEHIGH
This video was created by Hogville.net poster

"TheMediocreEra"

[youtube=425,350]iaaSzEHIZsY[/youtube]
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

DEVICEHIGH

And he has admitted to me that that is HIS mouth.

TheMediocreEra

John Futrall

I'm not going to sleep well tonight :(

Ramble on Barbershop

lol DH this is probably my favorite place on hogville. but my favorite one you have ever done was your tailgate for the south carolina game i about feel out of my chair.
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

HogISH™

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

Since 1894

Got more talent than me.

Thats Good
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

DEVICEHIGH

AFWarrior83

He sure is hooked on that Helmet, I'd have bolted last year! I guess he's going to ride DMAC to a new job after this year.
Hogville member since 2005.

moses_007

DEVICEHIGH