Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark vs. USC mentioned...nice comment on Mcfadden.

Started by geoffhog, June 13, 2006, 11:54:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

geoffhog

"I was born to be a Razorback." -Darren Mcfadden

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Nice:

"One thing's for certain—behind an underrated offensive line, Darren McFadden will have the kind of game that forever puts an end to his national anonymity"

RazorWire

A: USC at Arkansas, Sept. 2 – One of the most riveting questions of the 2006 season is how the mighty Trojans are going to respond in a post-Bush, post-Leinart era that's begun with more off-field distractions than answers.  There'll be tons of speculation of what to expect this fall, but this is the first chance to see them live.  If USC has slipped, you might see it right away in an SEC road game versus a young and eager Arkansas team determined to shock the sports world.  And they might just make this game very interesting.  One thing's for certain—behind an underrated offensive line, Darren McFadden will have the kind of game that forever puts an end to his national anonymity.   

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: RazorWire on June 13, 2006, 12:26:45 pm
A: USC at Arkansas, Sept. 2 – One of the most riveting questions of the 2006 season is how the mighty Trojans are going to respond in a post-Bush, post-Leinart era that’s begun with more off-field distractions than answers.  There’ll be tons of speculation of what to expect this fall, but this is the first chance to see them live.  If USC has slipped, you might see it right away in an SEC road game versus a young and eager Arkansas team determined to shock the sports world.  And they might just make this game very interesting.  One thing’s for certain—behind an underrated offensive line, Darren McFadden will have the kind of game that forever puts an end to his national anonymity.   

I dont know why, but as I was reading it Jim Ross's voice took over. Pretty pumped!!

Tomhog™

I don't think anyone will be under-estimating the UA this year.  It sounds like all the major commentators are giving the Hogs some good coverage.  This could very well be a tougher game than USC wanted to start the '06 season with...