Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting Reading

Started by TOM "tbw1", June 13, 2006, 10:21:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TOM "tbw1"

Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

Pork Twain

I agree...  We need more negativity in our state and I don't care where it comes from.  People always trying to be positive about our teams just gets old.  Lucky for me I found this site.  I can come here and get my daily dose of negativity and I just want to thank some of you for giving me that.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Aftershave

Superhog, I think maybe now you're the one going a bit overboard. This particular article is pretty dead on regarding the traditional media outlets and the fruatrations fans are feeling.
Told one thing and then having something opposite happen over & over breeds contempt.
People don't want to be talked down to & derserve to be told the truth don't you think? If this coach & athletic director would lay it out and talk to fans like adults, I bet a lot of this frustration would disapate.
See Dave Van Horn......he's popular because he's a straight shooter and fans TRUST him. At this point many fans simply don't trust Coach Nutt.
"Keep your feet tight & stay in the saddle"

"It may or may not be a first down" - The Late Great Bud Campbell

EastexHawg

DING! DING! DING!  WE HAVE A WINNER!

Wow.  Head of nail...meet hammer.  I could not agree more, from point to point and straight down the roster of usual suspects.  That pretty much wrapped it up in a nutshell.

THAT column deserves the "Like It Is" label...not the propaganda that oozes from Wally Hall's keyboard.

I'm impressed.