Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Concerns about Coaching

Started by ralphy, June 12, 2006, 09:14:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphy

With the apparent rifts in the coaching staff i am very concerned about a fall out. now im not bashing any coaches or picking any sides but im keeping my fingers crossed that these guys can put egos aside and get on the same page. the stories about the coaches eating together and going on float trips together really doesnt tell us anything. they really just add to the anticipation of this season.   

MrSpook1352

I'm not particularly worried any more.  Gus said things were fine.  I trust his word on that.

bythelake

Apparent rifts?  Where have you been?  No rifts, all is good.  Can't wait until the season starts.  The rifters in question are big boys and will find a way to make things work for the betterment of the Razorbacks.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hawgballz

Ralphy, move forward to June 2006.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

ralphy

pardon for not guarding my words. i was  just looking for discussion after all it is called razorback discussion.

HatfieldHog

Ralphy, we're gonna learn alot about HDN and the rest of the "merry little men," during the season this year.  Especially if things go south at some point. Then the pressure will be on.  It's gonna be very interesting, I can promise that.

Hey, if the avitar pic is not you, please lose it......

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: HatfieldHog on June 12, 2006, 10:33:36 pm
Ralphy, we're gonna learn alot about HDN and the rest of the "merry little men," during the season this year.  Especially if things go south at some point. Then the pressure will be on.  It's gonna be very interesting, I can promise that.

Hey, if the avitar pic is not you, please lose it......

See ya

I like his avatar...I don't feel so alone now.
Retired Radio Host

VoR

When the Grateful Dead sang the song "What a long strange trip it's been" they had no idea they were singing about this upcoming fb season for us.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

Richard_white

Hey, I am all for telling it like it is about Nutt.  I just think it is getting old and boring.  Sept is drawing near.