Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OMG...Arkansas natives did it again

Started by Cresthog, June 12, 2006, 02:57:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cresthog

I was flipping through the channels today on my day off and I saw where a couple from Arkansas were doing a street interview with one of the host from TRL (total request live for those of you who dont know). The woman had a arkansas football jersey on and her husband had a razorback t-shirt on. They then proceeded to dance in the street...The wife was estatic and screaming ARKANSAS ARKANSAS, funny yet kind of humiliating. She definetly had spirit, she showed that razorback jersey off well.

So the real question is...

Who here knows anyone that is a member of this board and on vacation new york city?

HOGLUVIN

Where did the Palooza's go on their honeymoon again? ;)

ralphy

oh no !!!!!! you watched some of  trl. :puke:

maniax22bolts20

RhodeHog

I'm going in 4 weeks.  Maybe I can get on TRL...although, I can't dance.

Sao Ming

Rumor has it they were actually from Mississippi attempting, in vain, to take the stigma off of MS and put it on 'us'.   Nice try trailer trash biaatches.

hogsgrl09

ahh. darn it. i cant belive i missed it. lol jk

im gonna be in new york next week for my 2nd time and i cant wait! hopefully i can get some tv time as well! lol jk.

its funny if you see someone from arkansas on tv...its like its such a BIG DEAL! but if you were from any other state it wouldnt be such a big thing. hmm...if you know what im saying. lol
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Cresthog

Yeah that not everyday you see someone dancing on MTV with a razorback jersey on...right did i get it?

hogsgrl09

Quote from: Cresthog on June 12, 2006, 06:48:02 pm
Yeah that not everyday you see someone dancing on MTV with a razorback jersey on...right did i get it?

haha. ok thats true too.....
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

ledhead830

Walk on through the wind. Walk on through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown,
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.
Walk on. Walk on with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone. You'll never walk alone.