Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UA coaches remain excited even as questions on offense remain

Started by fu-man-soo, June 12, 2006, 02:01:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Apathy

"In the past they haven't been this focused at this early point," Nutt said.

Why not?  Whose job was that prior to Mal-a-zahn's?  Why does it continue to surprise Nutt how other coaches do it?

MrSpook1352

Interesting article.  I was fascinated by the comment about settling on a qb by the USC game.  They didn't seem to be ready to settle on one yet. ;)

TulsaHawg

Ineresting part of the article......

But Dick didn't fare too well in March and April, as he struggled in the pocket during intrasquad scrimmages. Arkansas running backs coach Danny Nutt said Sunday that Dick's sub-par performance may have been a product of a lingering back injury.

Regardless, Wood said junior Robert Johnson and heralded freshman Mitch Mustain will be given an opportunity to supplant Dick. "The competition is still going on," Wood. "We're going to take it until the time we play USC. We will try to make a decision by that time."

TulsaHawg

Quote from: HoopHog on June 12, 2006, 10:03:34 pm
This article just highlights the demeanor of a different coach.  Malzahn is always mentally and physically prepared.  If this had been an interview/report focused on Nutt we would once again see a coach who is mentally and physically disheveled - constantly.

No coach bashing Hoop. Play nice now. ;)

TulsaHawg

Quote from: HoopHog on June 12, 2006, 10:12:36 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on June 12, 2006, 10:09:19 pm
This article just highlights the demeanor of a different coach.  Malzahn is always mentally and physically prepared.  If this had been an interview/report focused on Nutt we would once again see a coach who is mentally and physically disheveled - constantly.

Ooops...I forgot.  My bad.  Let me spin it this way...I am confident that Malzahn will be a strong, authentic, positive influence on the coaching staff up on the Hill!  :D

Go Hogs!!!
Beat SC!!!

There you go Hoop!  Great job!!! ;D

pseudorabies

That was not bashing.  It was called telling the truth.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: pseudorabies on June 12, 2006, 10:17:29 pm

You mods need to develop a Hogville Dictionary to define terms.  What's telling the truth to one, is bashing to another.

How have you been Psuedo?

pseudorabies

Quote from: TulsaHawg on June 12, 2006, 10:21:27 pm
Quote from: pseudorabies on June 12, 2006, 10:17:29 pm

You mods need to develop a Hogville Dictionary to define terms.  What's telling the truth to one, is bashing to another.

How have you been Psuedo?

Just living the dream.

Ugly Uncle

Why no mention of Andrew Norman?  I hope that kid comes in and overshadows them all!
Retired Radio Host