Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beck: Playing Days Over, But He's Not Done Yet

Started by fu-man-soo, June 12, 2006, 01:51:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

karma26

Good for him. Bad times in ones life doesn't mean the end of said life. It's good to see him looking to the future.

3kgthog

Can't someone throw Corey a bone? The guy could teach our players a thing or two about heart and how to play the game. It'd be better than painting houses and grinding it out.

bigyellowdog

I hope everything turns out good for Corey.  He was a big part of the national championship team.

karma26

Maybe he doesn't want to be thrown a bone. There is nothing wrong with starting a painting business. I hope it thrives. I would love to be starting my own business right now, doesn't really matter what it is but to have something of your own has to be nice.

oldfart

with all the building going on there is a demand for good painters... .. nothing wrong with being a good craftsman..

that said, i wish he could teach current hogs something about cojones.

Quote from: karma27 on June 12, 2006, 02:10:56 pm
Maybe he doesn't want to be thrown a bone. There is nothing wrong with starting a painting business. I hope it thrives. I would love to be starting my own business right now, doesn't really matter what it is but to have something of your own has to be nice.

HogFather

jkcrunch

Can anyone name a Razorback player who had a bigger heart?   He was not a good decision maker off the court while he was here but I am glad to see he is turning over a new leaf.  I know if I need painting I will give him a call 

PAHog

It's good to hear his business life is going well and that his personal life is on the mends.  I just hope he is stepping up as a father.  I don't want to infer that he wasn't before, I have no knowledge (personal or second hand) about what kind of father he was.  Based on my experiences as a child support enforcement attorney, the chronic non-payers were also usually absent fathers.  Being a coach and successful financially are great things, but not nearly as important as being a positive person in a child's life.
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

RazorHawg16

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 12, 2006, 01:59:08 pm
Can't someone throw Corey a bone? The guy could teach our players a thing or two about heart and how to play the game. It'd be better than painting houses and grinding it out.
If only the Stan Heath would hire him instead of whoever hes looking at for an assistant.

rangertaunton

Good to hear this about Corey!!! Always was one of my favorites along with my man Mike J.
Mess with the boar,get the tusks!!!