Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its now 82 days guys and girls.

Started by PigPusher, June 12, 2006, 08:52:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PigPusher

When we first started to post these this time it was 103. Time does finally have a way of passing.

Oh, Coach Nutt dropped $35 in the plate at SBC last Sunday.  Coach Malzahn borrowed $5.00 from his wife for the plate so the preacher wouldn't be stiffed. She put an elbow in his ribs. ;)  Just Kidding!
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

piglett06

Yeah PP it is passing but really slow.  No more SBC please.:)

Hawgndaaz

SwinedMelon

"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

RazorHawg16

jvegashawg

Only 447 days.  I'm beating the rush and getting a jump on 2007.

piglett06

Did you guys read Irwin's post today?  Should have made you more positive than that. Really liked the part when he was describing our unstopability when Coach Malzahn started running the "new" offense against the first team. If that could happen in real games wouldn't that be a hoot?

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: piglett06 on June 12, 2006, 11:19:59 am
Did you guys read Irwin's post today?  Should have made you more positive than that. Really liked the part when he was describing our unstopability when Coach Malzahn started running the "new" offense against the first team. If that could happen in real games wouldn't that be a hoot?

Where is this post you speak of? I missed it and would appreciate a link.  +1 if you do :)

piglett06

Hopelessly.... it is in the post "Wonder what the over/under is for the number of times mentioned to Malzahn."  Believe it is post number 7 or so post and posted by Mike. Makes one really wonder in a good way about the future. Some good things coming our way.

PigPusher

Quote from: piglett06 on June 12, 2006, 02:01:02 pm
Hopelessly.... it is in the post "Wonder what the over/under is for the number of times mentioned to Malzahn."  Believe it is post number 7 or so post and posted by Mike. Makes one really wonder in a good way about the future. Some good things coming our way.

Thanks Piglett you beat me to it but no problem.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Ross U (HDHF)

Thanks! +1

HatfieldHog

Quote from: PigPusher on June 12, 2006, 08:52:35 am
When we first started to post these this time it was 103. Time does finally have a way of passing.

Oh, Coach Nutt dropped $35 in the plate at SBC last Sunday.  Coach Malzahn borrowed $5.00 from his wife for the plate so the preacher wouldn't be stiffed. She put an elbow in his ribs. ;)  Just Kidding!

I told the people of my congregation yesterday that there was some guy that was posting how many days are left until football season started.  You wouldn't believe the snikering and gasping and shaking their heads at the thought of someone being that concerned about something so far off.  Then I told them that many of them treated the Coming of Jesus with just that much "lack" of anticipation, and they were like "woe."   Don't know who you are, but you just became a sermon illustration.

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

PigPusher

June 12, 2006, 08:50:39 pm #12 Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 08:53:46 pm by PigPusher
Quote from: HatfieldHog on June 12, 2006, 05:23:04 pm
Quote from: PigPusher on June 12, 2006, 08:52:35 am

I told the people of my congregation yesterday that there was some guy that was posting how many days are left until football season started.  You wouldn't believe the snikering and gasping and shaking their heads at the thought of someone being that concerned about something so far off.  Then I told them that many of them treated the Coming of Jesus with just that much "lack" of anticipation, and they were like "woe."   Don't know who you are, but you just became a sermon illustration.

See ya

Thank you I hope. What can I say except tomorrow we will be down to 81. Then too, if our Jesus happens to come back around about that time I'm sure he would wear one of my Hog hats to the game. Haven't you heard, his father vacations in the Ozarks. This being God's country. ;)

PigPusher

Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on June 12, 2006, 05:17:57 pm

Thanks! +1

What Mike had to say about what went on in that in-door practice is some heavy stuff.