Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You think there aren't emotions in this game? (Pics)

Started by TulsaHawg, June 04, 2006, 06:22:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

June 04, 2006, 06:22:00 pm Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 10:20:57 pm by TulsaHawg
More than one guy shed some tears after this one was over. 

Some poster earlier today was making fun of the Princeton pitcher for weeping after yesterday's game.  It's natural to show some emotion when lose something that you have put so much into.  And these guys put a lot into their long seasons.

For the critics, please read my sig.

Thanks Hogs for a very good season, and congratulations for making the Regional.  You gave my wife and me, as well as thousands of other Razorback fans a lot of joy and pride this season.   

Thanks Craig for the memories and good luck in the pros.  Hope you make it to the show!

I missed a couple of shots I would have liked to have had of Brian.  After that last blast that was caught at the wall, Brian fell to his knees after rounding 1st, and stayed there for quite awhile.  The other shot I missed was of him and his dad embracing at the wall along the 1st base side.

These shots of the dugout were taken several minutes after the game.  The ushers were asking us to leave the stadium so they could get ready for the next game.

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

boomo26

I felt so bad for Brian, I thought that ball was going out.  I was sitting right next to Brians mom, i felt so bad for her also.  They were both in tears.  We were so close, but we had a great season and look forward to next year.

Boomo

hogs777

Quote from: TulsaHawg on June 04, 2006, 06:22:00 pm
More than one guy shed some tears after this one was over. 

Some poster earlier today was making fun of the Princeton pitcher for weeping after yesterday's game.  It's natural to show some emotion when lose something that you have put so much into.  And these guys put a lot into their long seasons.

For the critics, please read my sig.

Thanks Hogs for a very good season, and congratulations for making the Regional.  You gave my wife and me, as well as thou\sands of other Razorback fans a lot of joy and pride this season.  

Thanks Craig for the memories and good luck in the pros.  Hope you make it to the show!

I missed a couple of shots I would have liked to have had of Brian.  After that last blast that was caught at the wall, Brian fell to his knees after rounding 1st, and stayed there for quite awhile.  The other shot I missed was of him and his dad embracing at the wall along the 1st base side.

These shots of the dugout were taken several minutes after the game.  The ushers were asking us to leave the stadium so they could get ready for the next game.

Thanks for the pics. +1  :'(
GO HOGS!!!!

TXrazorback

To quote some of you from basketball season (when you guys were talking about Adam Morrison to be specific) these guys are a bunch of crybabies and they need to suck it up.

Just thought I was have some fun with you guys who have double standards ;)
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

bigred7987

this is why I love college sports instead of pro sports....means so much more in college IMO

pork and mindy

We have a good group of guys out there. I hope things work out for everybody.

jkcrunch

They did play hard and fought hard.   Even though I am questioning DVH strategy late in the game, He is still a great coach and I am very sure one day he will get us a Natl Title

Hollywood_HOGan

Those kids did play their heart out for those fans.

Dad gum if Brian put just a little more on that, we win.

Sucks to lose one like that. Thought we had it after getting up 3-0.

Ah well. They did have a pretty good year. Hopefully most will be back, the coaches learned more lessons and we can be right back here this time next year and make it to Omaha.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on June 04, 2006, 09:32:21 pm

Ah well. They did have a pretty good year. Hopefully most will be back, the coaches learned more lessons and we can be right back here this time next year and make it to Omaha.

OSU fans are ripping walker for putting his arm up after he hit it.  They are comparing that and his tears after the game to the Ole Miss incident that most of us would like to forget
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 04, 2006, 09:39:16 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on June 04, 2006, 09:32:21 pm

OSU fans are ripping walker for putting his arm up after he hit it.  They are comparing that and his tears after the game to the Ole Miss incident that most of us would like to forget

Some of those oSu fans are idiots.

The OM situation was embarrassing but that was just a player showing a little emotion.

He thought he got it out and then was crushed when it didnt make it.

I thought he got it too.

HogCards88

jkcrunch

Tough to say they choked these teams were very evenly matched.  ORU was clearly a better team than both UA and OSU.  If we had lost to Princeton then yes I would say we choked.  It is not like we tore the cover off the ball all year.

Lanny

Quote from: TXrazorback on June 04, 2006, 08:23:12 pm
To quote some of you from basketball season (when you guys were talking about Adam Morrison to be specific) these guys are a bunch of crybabies and they need to suck it up.

Morrison doesn't play for Arkansas, that is the difference.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Kodiak

Well the OSU fans arn't teasing anyone now with their loss.
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!

TulsaHawg

Something on Walker.......

I asked someone who would know what the deal was on Brian in the Ole Miss game.  Did he actually get hit?

The answer is, yes he got hit, but he was not hit as hard as he acted like.

Also, did you notice his little acting job late in the game today? With an OSU runner on first, Brian caught the pitch, then pretended to be looking all around on the ground for it as if he had lost it.  The runner didn't fall for it though. ;D

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Kodiak on June 04, 2006, 11:08:43 pm

OSU lost to ORU 4 times this year!  That calls for a BIG broom.  SWEEP!!!!!

tkhog

Quote from: TulsaHawg on June 04, 2006, 11:14:51 pm

I really enjoyed your "heckling" in the ORU-OSU game last night! OSU should have been forced to forfeit because of that 10th player.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: tkhog on June 04, 2006, 11:21:00 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on June 04, 2006, 11:14:51 pm

I really enjoyed your "heckling" in the ORU-OSU game last night! OSU should have been forced to forfeit because of that 10th player.

LOL TK..  Where were you sitting?

tkhog

TulsaHawg

Quote from: tkhog on June 04, 2006, 11:25:48 pm
same row next section over towards the fence

You should have come over and said hi!  Or you could just have yelled across the way, no more crowded than it was.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: bigred7987 on June 04, 2006, 08:44:05 pm
this is why I love college sports instead of pro sports....means so much more in college IMO
I disagree. If I played pro baseball and lost, I'd cry more because it could cost me millions.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

CharlieHog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 04, 2006, 11:58:08 pm
I disagree. If I played pro baseball and lost, I'd cry more because it could cost me millions.

How would it cost you millions? Plenty of players that have never won anything are millionaires.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Fresh Legs on June 05, 2006, 01:25:23 am
Quote from: TulsaHawg on June 04, 2006, 11:13:37 pm
Something on Walker.......

I asked someone who would know what the deal was on Brian in the Ole Miss game.  Did he actually get hit?

The answer is, yes he got hit, but he was not hit as hard as he acted like.

Also, did you notice his little acting job late in the game today? With an OSU runner on first, Brian caught the pitch, then pretended to be looking all around on the ground for it as if he had lost it.  The runner didn't fall for it though. ;D

Rick Schaeffer always thinks things like that happen.

Rick thinks things like what happen?

RAZORBART

Yes indeed, you have already proven many times the only color you are loyal to is green.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: RAZORBART on June 05, 2006, 08:52:22 am

Yes indeed, you have already proven many times the only color you are loyal to is green.

You have me confused with JFB and rest of the powers that be in the football program. You know, the guys who pay a football coach 7 figures to lose in the SEC, the guys who spent a bunch of money on a new football stadium and now charge exhorbitant prices for hotdogs and cokes. The money is rolling in for the Hogs and the RF but somehow they forgot how to win a game.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hogfan13

Quote from: TulsaHawg on June 04, 2006, 11:13:37 pm
Everyone at Baum Cracked up. That was flat out hilarious

hogfan13

Pig Pumper

They wouldn't have to be crying had they not been defeated at their own regional.  Maybe next time they'll try to not strike out so much.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: hSv on June 04, 2006, 10:29:23 pm
Quote from: TXrazorback on June 04, 2006, 08:23:12 pm

Morrison doesn't play for Arkansas, that is the difference.

Morrison acted like a bish and gave up before the game was over. Did it appear to anyone that the Hogs gave up for a second? Theres your difference.

CharlieHog

Quote from: Pig Pumper on June 05, 2006, 09:36:34 am
They wouldn't have to be crying had they not been defeated at their own regional.  Maybe next time they'll try to not strike out so much.

They'll work on the strikeouts if you'll work on not being a douchebag. Deal?

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: CharlieHog on June 05, 2006, 10:06:27 am

Well played. +1

hogfan13

Quote from: CharlieHog on June 05, 2006, 10:06:27 am

BURN. +1

HognotinMemphis

Maybe the diamond Hogs need a crying coach when they host their own regional. That way, they could cry better in front of the fans taking photos of them to show on the internets after losing to Oral Roberts and Okla. St.

TulsaHawg

June 05, 2006, 04:05:24 pm #36 Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 04:14:00 pm by TulsaHawg
Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 05, 2006, 03:45:00 pm
Maybe the diamond Hogs need a crying coach when they host their own regional. That way, they could cry better in front of the fans taking photos of them to show on the internets after losing to Oral Roberts and Okla. St.

Wow!  It only took you nearly 24 hours to come up with that little gem?

What took you so long?  You been crying over the Horns losing their own Regional?  What was their Seed?  3, right?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: TulsaHawg on June 05, 2006, 04:05:24 pm

What took you so long?  You been crying over the Horns losing their own Regional?  What was their Seed?  3, right?

It too junior a week to come up with that pic...reminds me of the crying Hogs.

hogfan13

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 12, 2006, 11:31:19 pm

I lost the picture and had to recover it. HOORINMEMPHIS

heathshogs

Actually it took me a week to put it online. I wasn't expecting it to come up in this forum and certainly didn't expect it to revive a week old thread, but whatever.
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on June 12, 2006, 11:32:49 pm

I lost the picture and had to recover it. HOORINMEMPHIS

Oh, poor booboo.