Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'd rather lose with class than win the way the Aggies did

Started by Sir Oinksalot, September 27, 2014, 10:30:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Oinksalot

Wow, totally agree......A&M showed their azzz as crybabies without any class at all...

Their coach is on borrowed time...imo...

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

DukeOfPork

Quote from: HOGness4life on September 27, 2014, 10:27:43 pm
I'm glad we stand for something and are the more ethical team. I wouldn't in a million years want to sacrifice my morals for a win like A&M did tonight.

Kenny Hill should be ashamed talking trash to our sideline like he was. How about focusing on the game? It was disgusting watching them after the game storm the field, a time when teams usually shake hands. Aggies lack class so they apparently forgot about this. Most upsetting of all however was the cheating Aggie ref who threw a very late flag on Skipper for "tripping". What is this kindergarten? Skipper is 6'10", his legs have to fall somewhere. And the A&M defender didn't even fall down. The "penalty" was on the opposite side of the field as the ball/play. I hope that Aggie ref remembers the fact that he cheated and it haunts him every day for the rest of his life.

I like our team and I like the fact that we choose to act the right way, win or lose.

Onwards and upwards glorious Hogs!!!!   :razorback: :razorback:

Get over it.  We're no more "moral" than they are.

And Skipper earned that penalty.  It's frustrating because it had no effect on the play whatsoever and was completely unnecessary.  But Skipper plays nasty and on the edge and that time he crossed the line.

Torqued pork

The flag on Skipper was justified and it cost us dearly. Stop this nonsense.

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: DukeOfPork on September 27, 2014, 10:31:33 pm

Get over it.  We're no more "moral" than they are.

And Skipper earned that penalty.  It's frustrating because it had no effect on the play whatsoever and was completely unnecessary.  But Skipper plays nasty and on the edge and that time he crossed the line.

....and the myth continues.......where is this dirty play ?
You are a teenager who reads Hogville ?

Bubba's Bruisers

We lost fair and square.  Stop being babies.  We are on the rise no doubt. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on September 27, 2014, 10:34:49 pm
....and the myth continues.......where is this dirty play ?
You are a teenager who reads Hogville ?

Apparently, you haven't seen the trip.  It's not even debatable.

Sir Oinksalot

LMAO.....this was kids play......you called Skipper a dirty player child, I said back it up...

Now, run along...

Sir Oinksalot

We are in the slime my friend, getting rich but it's just a game of "work up"...

DukeOfPork

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on September 27, 2014, 10:38:33 pm
LMAO.....this was kids play......you called Skipper a dirty player child, I said back it up...

Now, run along...

You aren't making any sense.

Yes, Skipper plays nasty.  I love that about him.  But when you are an offensive lineman, you have to keep it under control.  The position demands discipline.  He has been a hell of a player and he'll get it under control, but he cost us today.

footballfan

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on September 27, 2014, 10:38:33 pm

Now, run along...

He was. And his dirty play cost the Hogs a much needed program changing win. His petulant little trip cost the whole team. If that isn't "backing it up" then there's really nothing that will convince you.

footballfan

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on September 27, 2014, 10:40:16 pm
We are in the slime my friend, getting rich but it's just a game of "work up"...

Serious question, but are you on Peyote?