Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: Bielema: I don't want transfers rebound off legal issues

Started by Al Boarland, July 03, 2014, 05:33:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Boarland

Quote from: 870hogfan on July 03, 2014, 05:23:27 pm
Very good article.  :razorback:

http://coachingsearch.247sports.com/Article/Bielema-I-dont-want-a-transfer-rebounding-off-legal-issues-29458582

Is it?  Doesn't he know this will be all over the internet?  More pot stirring.  At least he had the production on the field last season to back it up. 

tophawg19

no pot stirring . he just gave straight facts , we don't want repeat offenders . Oklahoma will do anything to beat texas this year
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

HogFanatic

Quote from: Al Boarland on July 03, 2014, 05:33:56 pm
Is it?  Doesn't he know this will be all over the internet?  More pot stirring.  At least he had the production on the field last season to back it up.

Good grief man, get a grip. "Pot stirring." Ha!

What should the man do, simply not give interviews because he may upset the sensibilities of Hogville posters who aren't gonna like a damn thing he has to say in either case?

Pickwick Hog

What in the living hell are you talking about? Damn!
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Inhogswetrust

I like what I read. I love to win but not at ALL costs.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

870hogfan

Aww just because your boy Gus does it right? How is it pot stirring?

lefty08

Im not sure y this guy is even allowed to post here anymore. Its ridiculous
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Al Boarland

Whether intended or unintended it's stirring the pot.  We all choose our words carefully when a situation requires tact do we not?  Another coach who we will not name has taken in questionable transfers and there is already a history with that coach and CBB.  The media will use this as fuel.  Just watch. 

I won't say anything else about it. 

Hogsolo

Really you can not fault Bielema in any way on this.   Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned Baylor, as that makes it easy to narrow down to one player, but as Bielema gaffs go this one is pretty innocuous. 

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: Al Boarland on July 03, 2014, 05:46:40 pm
Whether intended or unintended it's stirring the pot.  We all choose our words carefully when a situation requires tact do we not?. Another coach who we will not name has taken in questionable transfers and there is already a history with that coach and CBB.  The media will use this as fuel.  Just watch. 

Do we? Or do we spend waaay too much time worrying about what other people think?
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

BallHog1

Quote from: Al Boarland on July 03, 2014, 05:46:40 pm
Whether intended or unintended it's stirring the pot.  We all choose our words carefully when a situation requires tact do we not?  Another coach who we will not name has taken in questionable transfers and there is already a history with that coach and CBB.  The media will use this as fuel.  Just watch. 

You're really into political correctness aren't you...yeah, I thought so. I like when people say what they mean myself.

ricepig

Quote from: Gulf_Hog on July 03, 2014, 06:29:14 pm
Why doesn't he keep his mouth shut and take it on a case by case basis. What if a Russell Wilson wants to transfer from NCST, but has a current traffic ticket situation pending?
I wish he would put his twitter aside and leave the quotes to others.

One thing for sure now, is no kid with any type trouble in his past will consider Arkansas. That ship has sailed now. Who knows, maybe he thinks it impresses the parents to say things like that?

First, it was an interview, second, he said it was a case by case situation, and all are different. What he did say was we wouldn't be taking trouble cases, is that a problem with you?

TrueBlue

Quote from: Gulf_Hog on July 03, 2014, 06:29:14 pm
Why doesn't he keep his mouth shut and take it on a case by case basis. What if a Russell Wilson wants to transfer from NCST, but has a current traffic ticket situation pending?
I wish he would put his twitter aside and leave the quotes to others.

One thing for sure now, is no kid with any type trouble in his past will consider Arkansas. That ship has sailed now. Who knows, maybe he thinks it impresses the parents to say things like that?

Battering women is the same as a traffic ticket? You are a poor excuse for an individual with this analogy.

Just leave and root for Auburn, Ole Miss, or someone else - this way you don't have to see the Coach B quotes.

Maybe you like supporting men that abuse women? DGB isn't having to serve any punishment on his actions, only Mizzou is on this deal. And now they are petitioning the NCAA to let him play this year at OU out of hardship?