Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getting love from Vols fans

Started by BearsBisonsBoars, October 04, 2015, 02:07:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BearsBisonsBoars

pigture perfect

That was some of the nicest stuff I've heard from opposing fans. Maybe CBB can go there and take etiquette lessons. I am a CBB fan when he is classy.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Wild Boarnado

Ah! Beat me to it.  :) I was just reading that thread on their message board. Nice to hear we were respresented so well by those who went to the game.

"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

rzrbackrob

Like Hog fans, recent history has forced humble upon them.

Lots of good conversations with the Vol fans around us tonight.

Great win by the Hogs tonight!
Good is the enemy of great

sickboy

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hoggy Hogalot

The fans represented hog nation very well. Well done. The Vol fans noticed and had nothing but good things to say about the fans and the band.