Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alex Collins was MVP of that win

Started by Hogsolo, October 03, 2015, 11:25:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogsolo

He took over leadership with on the field and finished that game for us.   Hope he stays healthy and takes the leadership role the rest of the year. 

bigred223

TeufelHog

NO DOUBT!  Great game AC.  Love the way you play when you get pissed-off.  Total beast!

jackflash

agree Collins was the star. I think the offensive line was close second

Uberanubis

I hope his ankle isn't that bad, you can tell by the end it was not right.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

ScotchHog

AC was great.  No doubt about it.

But I gotta give MVP honors to the Offensive Line for avoiding possession-killing penalties.  That was THE difference between this game and our previous three.
Always waiting

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Dropkick

threeNout

I don't see how he's back next year, exceptional talent.

lumphog

YES, and..... they should have had him in there late in the red zone. He would have scored.

alohawg

Quote from: lumphog on October 04, 2015, 12:49:20 am
YES, and..... they should have had him in there late in the red zone. He would have scored.

My biggest gripe, AC was money tonight and should have been in on those 1st and 2nd downs in the red zone.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hawgmasta

Quote from: Dropkick on October 04, 2015, 12:37:31 am
Gotta give the defense some love

Agreed but if there was a single player that made the biggest difference it was AC3.

redeye

Collins ran hard tonight and he doesn't always do that.  The OL also opened some holes for him.

sickboy

SEC is stacked at RB and AC is keeping pace with the best of the best.

Capt. Hamm

Alex was in beast mode. He took a beating and just kept going!

Hog N Bama

No doubt MVP. I saw serious leadership from Alex last night. A welcome sight. :razorback:

atekido

Quote from: IAMHogholio on October 03, 2015, 11:25:45 pm
He took over leadership with on the field and finished that game for us.   Hope he stays healthy and takes the leadership role the rest of the year. 

Co-MVP.   Morgan was just as big a factor.

hoggusamoungus

Smalltownhog95

No doubt. He's running with a purpose. I'd like to think he'd come back next year but can't see it after what happened to JWill.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Ironhawg

The touchdown run where he juked the Vol defender in the hole and made him completely miss was a thing of beauty.  Awesome effort by AC and RW all night long.

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 04, 2015, 10:54:39 am
The touchdown run where he juked the Vol defender in the hole and made him completely miss was a thing of beauty.  Awesome effort by AC and RW all night long.

He has great moves for a guy his size.

hawg IQ

Quote from: IAMHogholio on October 03, 2015, 11:25:45 pm
I agree completely !
go hogs go !

LSPRazorbac

How bout the O-line that cut out the penalties!

They stepped up this week!

DOGALUM

Quote from: redeye on October 04, 2015, 02:02:20 am
Collins ran hard tonight and he doesn't always do that.  The OL also opened some holes for him.
Sorry....but I can't let this slide.   

He has been running tremendously hard this year.   The guy is a nightmare to take down between the tackles and finishes every run.  His effort this year has been off the charts.
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

Bowfishinghogfan

RW3 is sure going to be a fun back to watch grow and develop. We need one more stud to add with home next year both guys ran great yeaterday

HF#1

Best game of his career in my opinion. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Dominicanhog

Quote from: DOGALUM on October 04, 2015, 11:02:12 am

He has been running tremendously hard this year.   The guy is a nightmare to take down between the tackles and finishes every run.  His effort this year has been off the charts.

IMO.. he has run hard every down since he showed up.. pure class.... He looks like the old Miami backs, Edgrrin James, Mcgahee, Gore types... with a little Emmit Smith thrown in... I was excited the day he signed and the first time I saw him run.. he is just a pure talent .. I think he's lived up to all his hype and then some... showing great leadership with class... uncommon.

gmarv

Quote from: DOGALUM on October 04, 2015, 11:02:12 am

+1    hes on track to have a special year.