Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collins vs Williams III handoffs...

Started by hogsgolfpro, October 03, 2015, 10:27:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsgolfpro

It drives me nuts that the hand off's to AC seem "delayed" 80% of the time..but I am noticing they're rarely ever delayed to RWIII...could it be that RWIII is more of a downhill runner so they get it to him to hit the hole hard vs that delay give AC and his shifty feet/eyes more time to find the gaps and make guys miss?

arkansasrazorback

Don't know but my god Collins is so freaking good at making people miss at the line of scrimmage.

SultanofSwine

If they keep putting up 250 a game I don't care how the hand off happens.

Poker_hog

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on October 03, 2015, 10:28:25 pm
Don't know but my god Collins is so freaking good at making people miss at the line of scrimmage.

For that reason he may have the best pro career out of all of the great sec backs this year.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: hogsgolfpro on October 03, 2015, 10:27:37 pm
It drives me nuts that the hand off's to AC seem "delayed" 80% of the time..but I am noticing they're rarely ever delayed to RWIII...could it be that RWIII is more of a downhill runner so they get it to him to hit the hole hard vs that delay give AC and his shifty feet/eyes more time to find the gaps and make guys miss?

That is what I was thinking...Buddha prefers to pick his spots. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hoggusamoungus

October 03, 2015, 10:31:55 pm #5 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 10:32:35 pm by The_Bionic_Pig
Collins has gained 475 yards in the last three games.  You probably complain about a "bad" bj.

FoozeyHog

MODERATORS: they can move in and out of any users still hard-wired to their system. Inside the Hogville forums, they are everyone, and they are no one! We have survived by hiding from them and by running from them, but they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors, they are holding all the keys which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.

I won't lie to you: every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought a moderator has died. But where they have failed, you will succeed.

I've seen a moderator punch through a concrete wall, users have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air - yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules, because of that! they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be! -foozey

AugustaHog

Beautiful game by our RBs and OL.  These guys deserved to have something good happen. 

hogsgolfpro

Quote from: AugustaHog on October 03, 2015, 10:32:30 pm
Beautiful game by our RBs and OL.  These guys deserved to have something good happen.
Amen brother..curious to see how we run against Bama.

Dominicanhog

makes you think he played on some teams with bad OL's...  ;D

arkfan81

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on October 03, 2015, 10:31:55 pm
Collins has gained 475 yards in the last three games.  You probably complain about a "bad" bj.

Collins had two assist blocks on pass plays that were huge..
Have faith...

dsgreen

That juke on the TD run that caused two tennessee players to block each other was a thing of beauty.

Blythevillehogwild

i for one think we can win against bama I don't care how good they played today we ready

sickboy

Quote from: Blythevillehogwild on October 03, 2015, 10:53:04 pm
i for one think we can win against bama I don't care how good they played today we ready

Calm down. I like your enthusiasm, but let's not get carried away.