Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations Razorback players and coaches

Started by Sivad, October 03, 2015, 09:59:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sivad

Congratulations to the Arkansas players and coaches - a very nice SEC road Win tonight in a hostile environment and you overcame a lot of adversity.
Woo Pig  :razorback:

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

BadHog

It's been a rough couple of weeks.

Problem is we now go to Tuscaloosa. For their homecoming.

Give that some thought - they pick Arkansas for their homecoming game. We normally have a UTEP, UTMartin, Tulsa, etc for our homecoming game.

Beat the freaking Tide! Go Hogs!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Justifiable Hogicide

Great job Hogs!
Down 14-0 on the SEC road in front of 100,000 screaming orange fans, battling widespread injuries - you won it. Kudos to you all.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

regi

Probably 17 points out there, but still got a win on the road against a talented, desperate team. Great win, plenty to work on.

gmarv

feels good to get a close road win.killed two birds with one stone.really happy for our guys.go hogs.

nchogg

Good game. Proud of the team for stepping up. I like their attitude being it's a team win. Go Hogs!

b-ball coach

Happy for coaches, players, and our loyal fans. Congrats Bret on your first road win in SEC. Let's get #2 soon.

BigBrandonAllenFan

BigBrandonAllenFan

It was a total team effort. 

The difference I noted, was the team played hard every down start to finish.   Didn't have to count on one person to pull it out.  That is how Arkansas can win games.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on October 04, 2015, 09:00:33 am
It was a total team effort. 

The difference I noted, was the team played hard every down start to finish.   Didn't have to count on one person to pull it out.  That is how Arkansas can win games.

Exactly.  I think they even out-played some bad coaching.  Kudos to the kids for leaving it all out on the field, even the O-line.  But let's do away with all the junk food, lol
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

SteveInArk

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 04, 2015, 09:06:11 am
Exactly.  I think they even out-played some bad coaching.  Kudos to the kids for leaving it all out on the field, even the O-line.  But let's do away with all the junk food, lol

Great game.  Big change was that this was as penalty-free as a physical team can get.  Just fantastic discipline on O and D. 
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

HawgWild

Good to get a conference win and on the road as well. Maybe this will get us off the snide and back on track where we thought we were at the beginning of the season.  :razorback:

HogimusMaximus

Players are doing their part, coaches need to up their game....did last night.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on October 04, 2015, 10:26:30 am
Players are doing their part, coaches need to up their game....did last night.

Agree 100%

Players have been playing hard, just need some leadership.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

hogcard1964