Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats Guys

Started by ALLVOL, October 03, 2015, 09:42:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ALLVOL

Congrats guys. Tough loss for us but your guys bowed there backs when needed it.

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: ALLVOL on October 03, 2015, 09:42:04 pm
Congrats guys. Tough loss for us but your guys bowed there backs when needed it.
Thank you for coming on after another tough loss. Shows real class.

Poker_hog

Glad we had the lead after 3 quarters.  The 4th quarter was a choke fest.  You guys out choked us.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

nearhogfan

Classy.  Thanks.  Good luck next week.

wupigsuey

If that game was played 10 times we'd win 5. Neither of us is very good. Just our night tonight.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

hawgwash

You are a good poster.  +1 to you and good luck to the Vols the rest of the way. 

goodguytex

Shows real class coming back after a heart breaker Like that. I hope Tennessee does well the rest of the year.

bondhue

Best of luck rest of season.  Thanks for being a good sport.  A better one than me.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

BadHog

Come back anytime and BEAT THE DOGS next weekend!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

LZH

We know how bad that kind of loss hurts.....classy post cuz.

scruf

Pure class ALLVOL. Good luck the rest of the way.

ThisTeetsTaken

I'm glad you guys lost.  I'm more glad that we won.  Good luck to you.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

hview

Thank ALLVOL. I wish TN the best the rest of year.

Wisco Pig

plus one

TNRazorbacker

ronmahony

Classy post man. You guys are real close, that lose to Florida isn't looking too bad now. Man they are smoking Ol Miss. Hang in there.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

rickm1976

Good luck the rest of the year ALLVOL.  You guys were just slightly uglier than we were this time.

lumphog

God Bless Brother......It's coming for both of us

titsonboar

Tough loss but class act.

BigSexyHog

Thanks ALLVOL.  Beat UGA next week
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Steef

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on October 03, 2015, 09:43:38 pm

McKdaddy

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on October 03, 2015, 09:43:38 pm

^^^^
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Dropkick

As always you bring class to the board. Good luck moving forward. Go Vols!

murfvol

Congratulations indeed. It was great to see power football, I just wish it wasn't against us. Best of luck the rest of the way.

opineonswine

God we're both awful. But glad to see both UT's worse than us.

upperdeck_hawg

Thanks.

I feel bad for Vol fans. Butch Jones is just slightly just better than Derek Dooley.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

pondwater jack

Are you kidding me? 

Both teams looked like they were playing to get the first pick in the draft! 

After 3 and out AR, 3 and out Tenn, 3 and out Ar over and over, we reluctantly accepted the win.  Niether of us wanted it.  Both insisted that the other have it.  Finally, Tennesse force fed us and  shoved the win down our throat, and us fighting it all the way like my nieces kid when he don't want no more to eat. 
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

sickboy

+1

DeltaBoy

Thanks ALLVOL Best of luck to  your boys in the East.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

gmarv

+1 hope better days are ahead for both of us.