Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does it make those of you who call Bb Bert feel big or are you all dyslexic

Started by hogsanity, September 26, 2017, 10:31:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jcbville

All I know is ill words idly spoken about someone add up. Id hate to get to the end of the road and have one of the things I have to answer for be hateful words spoken about a football coach. To each his own.

johnny cash

Quote from: hogsanity on September 26, 2017, 10:31:11 am
or maybe in your 10 yr old minds you think it is cute. Really it just makes you sound like an inbred from Alabama.
ok I just call him Dumb a@@.

Drop the Mike

Quote from: hogsanity on September 26, 2017, 03:21:25 pm
obviously your sarcasm detector is off.

I don't know about that. The way some act here it IS their life.

Wait, is this whole thing sarcasm?

gchamblee

Quote from: hogsanity on September 26, 2017, 11:53:18 am
So now asking a question means someone is triggered?

Dude you brought this on yourself lol. You intentionally got into an argument with people who still think farts are funny.

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: gchamblee on September 26, 2017, 04:40:21 pm
Dude you brought this on yourself lol. You intentionally got into an argument with people who still think farts are funny.
You've made our day here at home.

Drop the Mike

Quote from: gchamblee on September 26, 2017, 04:40:21 pm

Farts aren't funny? Dude you must live a super fun life!

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Drop the Mike on September 26, 2017, 04:44:58 pm
Farts aren't funny? Dude you must live a super fun life!
This is really amazing. At the moment I had just read his comment, I cut one, My cat jumped out of the window and my grand kids ran off down the hall n my youngest child ran into the kitchen, all of whom were doing big belly rollin laughs. Well cept the cat,I'll have to watch her as she looks pretty mad bout it.

gangstaback

Quote from: hogsanity on September 26, 2017, 10:31:11 am
or maybe in your 10 yr old minds you think it is cute. Really it just makes you sound like an inbred from Alabama.

Does it make you who starts threads like this feel big or are you dyslexic or maybe in your 10 yr old mind you think it is cute. Really it just makes you sound like an inbred from Alabama.

johnny cash

johnny cash