Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Houston Nutts last team at OM

Started by savimbi2002, August 19, 2016, 11:09:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calling All Hogs

I miss Houston Nutt........at Ole Miss.

goodguytex

August 19, 2016, 11:25:52 am #2 Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 12:47:21 pm by goodguytex
Quote from: Calling All Hogs on August 19, 2016, 11:22:51 am
I miss Houston Nutt........at Ole Miss.
I'd be careful saying that too loud. He beat us twice... With Petrino as our coach. Former Arkansas coaches tend to bite us in the butt a little when they go to new teams and play us. Malzahn has done the same until last year. And I want to beat that guy Everytime we play them and run up the score

Jackrabbit Hog

That is some funny stuff right there.  We've had some embarrassments and some lean times, but seeing somebody else suffer under HDN to the extent Ole Miss did; well, that's just priceless.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

younghog

GO HOGS

hogsanity

getting ready for the 9th season after HDN left, 15 days until the 1st game, and this is the best some can do for a thread.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

goodguytex

goodguytex

Quote from: hogsanity on August 19, 2016, 12:59:56 pm
getting ready for the 9th season after HDN left, 15 days until the 1st game, and this is the best some can do for a thread.
Yeah, something about beating a dead horse in there somewhere...

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

goodguytex

GolfnHog

Quote from: goodguytex on August 19, 2016, 01:02:53 pm
Yeah, something about beating a dead horse in there somewhere...

apparently some need some Elmer's glue to start the school year.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

King Kong

Quote from: goodguytex on August 19, 2016, 11:25:52 am
I'd be careful saying that too loud. He beat us twice... With Petrino as our coach. Former Arkansas coaches tend to bite us in the butt a little when they go to new teams and play us. Malzahn has done the same until last year. And I want to beat that guy Everytime we play them and run up the score

He beat us because he left behind a crappy roster. The cream always rises to the top.... There is a reason he ain't coaching anywhere

DLUXHOG

Quote from: King Kong on August 19, 2016, 01:21:44 pm
He beat us because he left behind a crappy roster. The cream always rises to the top.... There is a reason he ain't coaching anywhere

Probably because he walked out with 3+ MM$ from his last two jobs....

King Kong

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 19, 2016, 01:29:19 pm
Probably because he walked out with 3+ MM$ from his last two jobs....

He has been trying to get a coaching job every year since he got fired. Nobody wants him

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/12/2/7319461/houston-nutt-coach-rumor-interest-yes-sign-here

Pigsknuckles

Not a hard coach to track....leaves dumpster fires wherever he goes.

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: savimbi2002 on August 19, 2016, 11:09:49 am
http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2016/8/18/12509266/2011-ole-miss-football-record-schedule-results-houston-nutt-pls-go-away
But...but according to at least one (supposed) unnamed SEC coach Houston is a "better person" than our current HC. Don't ya' think that ought to count for something ??? :-\ :'(

Bacon_Bitz

Ole Miss was such a terrible program for so long before the cheat started coaching there.  And they really still aren't all that great, just a lot of preseason hype the past three offseasons.  If CBB wins one single game more this year, his past three years would have replicated Hugh's first three years at Ole Miss, just without all the hype around recruits that flash money on social media and admit on national tv to taking money from boosters.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: hogsanity on August 19, 2016, 12:59:56 pm
Just looking back at what a crap coach he was made me realize how thankful we should be for the coaching staff we have now.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on August 19, 2016, 02:30:25 pm
Not a hard coach to track....leaves dumpster fires wherever he goes.

Just look for the smokestack
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

LZH

Dammit. That reads as if it were written by someone on here. And good for him, whoever he is.

There isn't one thing in that entire piece that Nutt can point to and say "bad bad bad bad".......

DLUXHOG

Oh, I wonder what nutt's alias is on Hogville.....   You know he's here don't ya?

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

JaketheSnake

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 19, 2016, 04:03:47 pm
Oh, I wonder what nutt's alias is on Hogville.....   You know he's here don't ya?
NotShavin?

RazorbackBassist

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: DLUXHOG on August 19, 2016, 04:03:47 pm

Oh effin Lord. Never ever thought of that. My conspiracy gene just twitched,   :D
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

jkstock04

Here's what I remember about Nutts last year at ole miss:

https://youtu.be/JcbGXIgX9rg

Post game press conference Arkansas game. LOL man this guy...what a clown. I think they won a whole 3 games that year. But I'm sure they were "winners and fighters." Bo Mattingly had this guy on his show the other day sucking up to him like he used to 10 years ago....guess some things never change.

This guy was one of the biggest fraud of coaches ever. He took that ole miss program that coach oregeron (spelling?) quietly built up and drove it straight to hell. And after what he did and tried to do to our program...yet we still have media guys like Bo Mattingly giving this blowhard jackoff the red carpet.

It's no wonder why we should be cynical towards our media.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jackflash

I don't have a lot to say here, just glad he not coaching Arkansas

longpig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on August 19, 2016, 12:42:47 pm
That is some funny stuff right there.  We've had some embarrassments and some lean times, but seeing somebody else suffer under HDN to the extent Ole Miss did; well, that's just priceless.
Da hell were they thinkn hiring the Nutter?  They jumped on him before the ink was dry on his walking papers like he was the 2nd coming of Bear Bryant.  dumba$$es.
Don't be scared, be smart.

longpig

Quote from: jkstock04 on August 19, 2016, 10:28:51 pm

Post game press conference Arkansas game. LOL man this guy...what a clown. I think they won a whole 3 games that year. But I'm sure they were "winners and fighters." Bo Mattingly had this guy on his show the other day sucking up to him like he used to 10 years ago....guess some things never change.

This guy was one of the biggest fraud of coaches ever. He took that ole miss program that coach oregeron (spelling?) quietly built up and drove it straight to hell. And after what he did and tried to do to our program...yet we still have media guys like Bo Mattingly giving this blowhard jackoff the red carpet.

gold
Don't be scared, be smart.

razorbackkid

Never been a truer reality of certain players making millions for a coach. 
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

theFlyingHog

You ripped on Nutt and Bo. You're my new best friend

Hollywood_HOGan45

Only one thing wrong with your post. They won TWO games that year.

I know Nuttbag has been gone for a while (thank goodness) but I still have noooooo problem bringing up how bad of a coach this guy really was.
You had Arkansas fans defending him to their death. It was ridiculous when we all knew he was a complete fraud. We had a cheerleader for a football coach.  I really hated the "you couldn't beat SMU and now you want more" mentality.   He had some of the most talented players to ever play here and his ceiling was around 8 wins in a SEC that wasnt as good as it is today.

The year he won ten games we had the best backfield in college football and he still managed to piss it away at the end of the year with 3 straight Ls.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jackflash on August 19, 2016, 10:53:03 pm
I don't have a lot to say here, just glad he not coaching Arkansas

Not just glad.......more like ecstatic!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DLUXHOG

I have zero pity for this former human being as he has swindled his last two employers for over $6MM and that was for substandard performance......

Sivad

I wish Nutt was still at Ole Miss.
Shows how much I detest the black bear/rebels.