Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just For Fun Poasting Tips Leading Up to Opening Kick-Off. Please Pilon.

Started by jbcarol, August 29, 2011, 11:48:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on August 29, 2011, 06:17:54 pm
They're is never a good reason to pick there team to finish all the way down their.

Their just not going to agree with there school being placed down they're.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Piggage

jbcarol

Piggage

The first rule is always question everything.

... unless maybe there's a better rule somewhere ...

Piggage

Steef

PonderinHog

Have you ever heard peanuts say nice things about you in a bar?  After all, they're complimentary.

PonderinHog

badbrad

One my Dad always told me......... Hard head makes a soft a$$.

Mrcoolhog55

Steef

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

PonderinHog

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

jbcarol

Steef

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 01, 2011, 12:13:10 am
Just win I thot this tread had ran it's coarse...

Not quite. It's too early to quit and let the thread go quiet.

hogfan98

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

PonderinHog

jbcarol

Don't hang out around the receiving dock at the Jif manufacturing plant if you are allergic to peanuts.

blyhog

Quote from: steefhog on August 29, 2011, 06:13:54 pm
If you have to tell someone how smart you are, either they're too dumb to know how smart you are...or you both are.
Meh likes Meh likes this one

jbcarol

Would it kill SEC Sports (SECDigitalNetwork) to provide a wizard that would let any Al from Dadeville enter their zip and service provider and get options on how to see the SEC teams play?

Seems to be a demand for it. Would cut post traffic down quite a bit.

keithh1999

"There" - meaning a place. Such as, Danny sees a sonic and says... "we will go over there".

"Their" - shows possession. Such as, Danny was at sonic with his posse and all of them
ordered a banana split. Each person has their banana split.

"They're" - shows action. Danny and his posse, They're at sonic.

Any Questions?? I will be there, with them and their questions as soon as they're asked.
Pig Farmers are cool.

PonderinHog

Quote from: keithh1999 on September 01, 2011, 05:53:40 pm
"There" - meaning a place. Such as, Danny sees a sonic and says... "we will go over there".

"Their" - shows possession. Such as, Danny was at sonic with his posse and all of them
ordered a banana split. Each person has his their banana split.

"They're" - shows action. Danny and his posse, They're at sonic.

Any Questions?? I will be there, with them and their questions as soon as they're asked.
FIFY

Sincerely,

GrammerMod

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 31, 2011, 08:27:56 pm
Don't mix singular noun's with plural possessive's.

josh_sec33

Quote from: IronHog on August 30, 2011, 11:17:48 pm

Try to not be redundant in your phrases. It's really important to not repeat yourself . Seriously, don't repeat yourself, or be redundant. Be clear and consist.

And don't be redundant.

Or repeat yourself.

Or redundant.

Try to not be redundant in your phrases. It's really important to not repeat yourself . Seriously, don't repeat yourself, or be redundant. Be clear and consist.

And don't be redundant.

Or repeat yourself.

Or redundant.

And don't be redundant.

Or repeat yourself.

Or redundant.

Don't quote to add six words.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

jbcarol

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

jbcarol

Is anyone doing a better job posting what most everyone already knows than the Masters of the Obvious?

Select this link to learn more about Captain Obvious who is an example of a Master of the Obvious.

Place cursor over the colored text just above and click to see the info and pictorial example of a true Master of the Obvious.

wacohogbill

Great Thread!

My contributions:  Saw this on an office door-
      Departmant of Redundancy Department

Also This:
     Wyizer Someny Moar
     Hoarzez Azzes
     Zanzther R Hoarzez

Anyone figure this out?

WPS

jbcarol

When you register for an account in 2004 and then start trolling, you can delay gratification.  When you start trolling on an account you registered last week, you could be in Coach Pitino's posse.

jbcarol

jbcarol

If you and your boys are asked to talk about corrobering some dude, get together and coloberate your stories.

jbcarol

jbcarol

jbcarol

Always play the red herring when the thread is not going your way.

jbcarol

Original thought: if you perceive any deficiency in the team's game, start a new thread.

jbcarol

Morale victory.  We lose and the other team members are individually and collectively better people than us.  We have rationalized the reasons for the loss and are self satisfied.

Fort Dweller

Karma has a gross fetish.  It's attracted to retread QB/OC losers who cant hack it and love being dominated by a weasel with moobs.

Karma also likes to bend David Lee over and "send it up there"...if you catch my drift.

rickm1976

Quote from: jbcarol on August 29, 2011, 06:05:10 pm
Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.

Let me fix that for you.  "Prepositions are not words with which to end sentences with".  There - much better.

razormac214

Can you guys just get to the point and go post everything you know about when we are getting black jerseys?

jbcarol

Quote from: Fort Dweller on September 04, 2011, 01:52:48 pm
Karma has a gross fetish.  It's attracted to retread QB/OC losers who cant hack it and love being dominated by a weasel with moobs.

Karma also likes to bend David Lee over and "send it up there"...if you catch my drift.

+1

PonderinHog

This thread reminds me of a buzzard trying to board a commercial jet with two roadkills under his wings.  They wouldn't let him board the plane.  Only one carry-on  carrion per passenger is permitted.

jbcarol

When you decide to go out in a poasting blaze of gloary, do it between 2 AM and 4 AM on a holiday weekend. Remember to plan in advance on to whom you will brag b/4 the door slams shut.

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on September 01, 2011, 01:44:42 pm
Don't hang out around the receiving dock at the Jif manufacturing plant if you are allergic to peanuts.

or click on a board called "SEC Sports" if you get an adverse reaction to the mention of Nutts.

jbcarol

Quote from: jbcarol on September 01, 2011, 01:44:42 pm

Forum Service Announcement [FSA].

jbcarol