Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I want a National Championship

Started by jkelly107, November 09, 2013, 08:22:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokehouse

Quote from: Poop Hoggy Hogg on November 09, 2013, 10:43:26 pm
if we were in the big 12, we would've been in a couple national championship games in the last 20 years. go undefeated in the big 12, and we get in a national championship game easy. we have no chance of winning a national championship in the SEC. we can't even get in the SEC championship game. we need to step back and join the big 12 and let florida state have our spot.

I must have hallucinated the three SEC championship games we were in, then.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: Smokehouse on November 09, 2013, 11:51:07 pm
I must have hallucinated the three SEC championship games we were in, then.

Didn't you know? The Razorback football team didn't exist until many on this board heard about them. I'm thinking circa 2009 or 10.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

NuttinItUp

woopigsooie1222

I agree. Just like the cubs, we might not win it all in my lifetime
The South Will Rise Again!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 08:22:10 pm
Even the most most die hard BB supporters would have to admit that BB is not a great coach.

You don't know. Nobody knows. Not enough data. So the rest of your post isn't worth attention.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: redeye on November 09, 2013, 09:22:55 pm
I don't consider myself a diehard BB fan, but I'm not ready to admit that he's not a great coach, either. In fact, I think you're foolish to think that right now. You probably would have said the same about Saban in his first year at Alabama, of all places.

I'm sure this has been pointed out, but I can't help from laughing at your title, when none of the coaches or teams you mentioned have won a national championship. The reason I think Bielema could win a national championship here is because he'll have better players and more money for assistants then he ever did at Wisconsin. His Big Ten record is better then Saban's and he did it at a school with less historical success.

Finally, if Bielema doesn't turn it around after 3-4 years, then you won't have to worry about him being here long. Our fans are too loud for that to happen today.

Remember when Saban lost to Louisiana-Monroe? What a loser. They should have fired him in year one.

Good lord, guys. You can be frustrated about this season -- but still admit you don't know 1/1,000th of what you pretend to know about what is going on.

The angriest blowhards on Hogville are the ones who are the biggest hypocrites. How can you guys do that with a straight face -- blast the coaches and proclaim them certified failures, when you know full well you can do nothing but make up outrageously dire interpretations of every detail you can think of to criticize. You know you are talking out your asses. You pretend nobody notices.

How can YOU be so incompetent and still keep accusing our coaches of incompetence?
[CENSORED]!

Nipsey Mussle

I'm sick and tired of having to give pep talks to guys like jkelly who can't accept the fact that we're an extremely young team.
We were picked dead last in the Sec. What did you expect to happen, DA? Stop being such a pansy jkelly and either grow a pair or go root for someone else. You won't be missed.
If BA was there, we beat Rutgers. Win in 2 weeks and we're at 5-7, same as BP's first year.
From today's lineup, we'll return what, 17 or 18 starters, most of which are freshmen or sophomores. Compare that to a team like Stanford who is packed with seniors in the starting lineup.

Stop being weak in the knees and try to take these losses like a man for God's sake.

hostilehog

Quote from: redeye on November 09, 2013, 09:53:19 pm
Bielema sent more players to the NFL then any coach in his 7 years there.

And what does he have to show for it? More proof he cannot coach
The gene pool around here could use a little chlorine

ChitownHawg

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 08:52:32 pm
They have all had their team in the NC picture and are all coaches I think can do more with less than anyone else I can think of. I would give Gus credit for the 2010 NC before I would Chizik.

While I give Gus his credit for the coaching this year, you are delusional if you think he is coaching with less.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ChitownHawg

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 09:19:22 pm
He might be the biggest SOB that ever lived but there is no way you can say the Guy cant coach.

Who called him an SOB? You see you are one of these fans that I simply cannot understand nor like.  Your logic irritates me. You consider CBP a great coach, but not CBB. CBP is losing this year in the Sunbelt, but you don't downgrade his coaching ability.

You say CBB cannot coach because he is losing in the SEC - a conference 10 times tougher than what CBP is coaching In. WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE CBB THE SLACK YOU GIVE CBP?
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

ChitownHawg

Quote from: 3kgthog on November 09, 2013, 11:21:27 pm
At least BP has an SEC win this year. You have no comeback for that, so don't even try. They'll send us a postcard from their bowl, too.

There is a comeback if you don't have a biased agenda, and that is we have not played Kentucky. So you are saying he is a great coach because he beat the worse team in the SEC? You are an idiot with an agenda. You have no comeback for that, so don't even try.  ;)

popcornhog

Even the most most die hard BB supporters would have to admit that BB is not a great coach. What scares me is if he has a few good years like say HDN and were stuck again.
The Arkansas job requires a great coach to win a NC. That is what we want right? As a razorback fan I want to be in the NC race every year and win one or two. BB didn't win a NC in WI. so what makes anyone think he will here. It will take a coach like Art Briles. Bobby Petrino, Gus Malzahn, Chip Kelly ,Chris Peterson and a few others. I am a Malzahn fan and truly feel like he would have been to AR as Briles is to Baylor. A coach who is connected with the coaches within our state and can recruit nationally. That ship may have sailed. I just don't want fans to get complacent and settle for a few 8 or 9 win seasons and think that's the best we can hope for. If nothing else BP has proven you can win big at AR. Don't settle for HDN.
Teams like Oregon, Boise State, TCU and Baylor have been in the NC picture on a frequent basis over the last few years. I see no reason why Arkansas can't. Arkansas has great facilities and is a beautiful area to live.  We just need the right coach.

None of the guys that you mentioned have won an NC. Their resumes are all similar to or less than Bielema's.

WPS

immahog

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 08:37:12 pm
2006    Wisconsin    12–1    7–1    T–2nd    W Capital One    5    7
2007    Wisconsin    9–4    5–3    T–4th    L Outback    21    24
2008    Wisconsin    7–6    3–5    T–6th    L Champs Sports       
2009    Wisconsin    10–3    5–3    T–4th    W Champs Sports    16    16
2010    Wisconsin    11–2    7–1    T–1st    L Rose†    8    7
2011    Wisconsin    11–3    6–2    1st (Leaders)    L Rose†    11    10
2012    Wisconsin    8–5    4–4    3rd (Leaders)*    Rose‡†    23‡    
No National Championships
so STFU

the coaches you named won a NC or Naw???   
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Steef

Quote from: thefisher on November 09, 2013, 09:22:31 pm
That would be 0

Petrino's finished in the SEC West were

2008 - tied for 4th
2009 - tied for 4th
2010 - tied for 2nd
2011 - 3rd

Petrino's average finish was 3.35 is the SEC West.  With Petrino you could count on finishing about 3rd or 4th in our half of the conference.

There is a hidden point here.

In 2008, we were tied for 4th?

We only won 5 games that year. And still tied for 4th?

Maybe...just maybe...the SEC west...wasn't quite as strong then...as it is now. Or the SEC in general.

Ditto for 2009.

casken

Even the most most die hard BB supporters would have to admit that BB is not a great coach. What scares me is if he has a few good years like say HDN and were stuck again.
The Arkansas job requires a great coach to win a NC. That is what we want right? As a razorback fan I want to be in the NC race every year and win one or two. BB didn't win a NC in WI. so what makes anyone think he will here. It will take a coach like Art Briles. Bobby Petrino, Gus Malzahn, Chip Kelly ,Chris Peterson and a few others. I am a Malzahn fan and truly feel like he would have been to AR as Briles is to Baylor. A coach who is connected with the coaches within our state and can recruit nationally. That ship may have sailed. I just don't want fans to get complacent and settle for a few 8 or 9 win seasons and think that's the best we can hope for. If nothing else BP has proven you can win big at AR. Don't settle for HDN.
Teams like Oregon, Boise State, TCU and Baylor have been in the NC picture on a frequent basis over the last few years. I see no reason why Arkansas can't. Arkansas has great facilities and is a beautiful area to live.  We just need the right coach.

I want all the remodeling in done in my house. Oh wait...that requires time, money and work. Bet my house is done before you get that national championship. You can't just dial that up. An 8 or 9 win season doesn't just happen and being a realist has nothing to do with being complacent. An 8 or 9 win season looks pretty good from here. Btw. that's about where a pretty salty LSU team is gonna be this year. Nothing wrong with shooting for the stars but dying a thousand deaths each time you have to face reality isn't much in the way of living. Is it possible? Sure. Likely? Not really. There are a heck of a lot of great moments/games between the extremes of dead last (NOW) and a being on the top of the heap (see the red elephants from Bama). Personally, I am not convinced Bilema wasn't a very good hire. It'll take a few more years to tell.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

BartIV

If we had hired Gus Malzahn, we would have had a National Championship in about 5 years. He certainly will have one at Auburn in 5 years and when he does we will have to make more excuses for why we didn't hire him.
Anyone who doesn't see this coming, just wait 4-5 years, It will happen.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 10, 2013, 01:24:33 am
Remember when Saban lost to Louisiana-Monroe? What a loser. They should have fired him in year one.

Good lord, guys. You can be frustrated about this season -- but still admit you don't know 1/1,000th of what you pretend to know about what is going on.

The angriest blowhards on Hogville are the ones who are the biggest hypocrites. How can you guys do that with a straight face -- blast the coaches and proclaim them certified failures, when you know full well you can do nothing but make up outrageously dire interpretations of every detail you can think of to criticize. You know you are talking out your asses. You pretend nobody notices.

How can YOU be so incompetent and still keep accusing our coaches of incompetence?

Amen.
Go Hogs Go!

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: BartIV on November 10, 2013, 06:51:24 am
If we had hired Gus Malzahn, we would have had a National Championship in about 5 years. He certainly will have one at Auburn in 5 years and when he does we will have to make more excuses for why we didn't hire him.

Serious question.  I see all the we should have hired Gus posts but was/is he interested in going back to Fayetteville after the sh#tstorm with Nutt, Mustain, etc? 

thebignasty

Quote from: hostilehog on November 10, 2013, 04:25:10 am
And what does he have to show for it? More proof he cannot coach
3 big10 championships, 3 rose bowls?

BartIV

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on November 10, 2013, 07:13:26 am
Serious question.  I see all the we should have hired Gus posts but was/is he interested in going back to Fayetteville after the sh#tstorm with Nutt, Mustain, etc? 
He took the A-State job. He was waiting at the backdoor for Arkansas.
and he is from Northwest Arkansas.

The great minds at Arkansas didn't want him. Reminds me of the time we passed up Jimmy Johnson.
Gus Malzahn will take it like Jimmy Johnson took it, a slap in the face. He will never come now.

Inhogswetrust

November 10, 2013, 07:28:09 am #120 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:13:39 pm by Inhogswetrust

Someone hit you in the head I bet. You don't sound like a Razorback fan. You sound more like a coach of the day and style fan.

I bet you think Saban is a great coach. Afterall his Resume' NOW reads as such. HOWEVER when he left MSU for LSU nobody thought of him as a great coach and wondered IF he could win a NC even with some advantages LSU has recruiting wise. His Resume' at the time didn't read as such. AND before he got to LSU he didn't have a "connection" to coaches within that state. That has to be built and it usually isn't built in less than 12 months on the job. Where do you think some of the most highly recruited players we signed last year came from? That's right OUT OF STATE. So BB does recruit nationally. Also those other teams you mentioned as being in the NC picture the last few years on a FREQUENT basis, with ONE exception ,were not really in the NC picture. History is FULL of what are now considered great head coaches that either had some bad years OR never won a NC or Super Bowl for that matter.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

secfan30

Quote from: locusbug on November 10, 2013, 05:05:55 am
Who called him an SOB? You see you are one of these fans that I simply cannot understand nor like.  Your logic irritates me. You consider CBP a great coach, but not CBB. CBP is losing this year in the Sunbelt, but you don't downgrade his coaching ability.

You say CBB cannot coach because he is losing in the SEC - a conference 10 times tougher than what CBP is coaching In. WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE CBB THE SLACK YOU GIVE CBP?

Maybe the poster is Jessica OR wanted to be in her position?

Gotigers08

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on November 09, 2013, 08:52:09 pm
HDN won more Division titles than Petrino. Ouch!

he was here for 10 years.  Are you really such a Nutt Hugger you cant see that??  Do you think Nutt can win the Western Division in the SEC now?  Get real!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 08:34:54 pm
Holtz and Bobby could have won big here consistently. Holtz and the Admin didn't see eye to eye and we all know what happened with BP.

Holtz's relationship with the Admins soured because of Holtz NOT because of the Admins. Just like BP's.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 08:38:36 pm
I will always be a hog fan. Just tired of saying we will get them next year.

Heres some news for you. ALL teams and fans say that EXCEPT the one that won the NC.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 08:37:12 pm
2006    Wisconsin    12–1    7–1    T–2nd    W Capital One    5    7
2007    Wisconsin    9–4    5–3    T–4th    L Outback    21    24
2008    Wisconsin    7–6    3–5    T–6th    L Champs Sports       
2009    Wisconsin    10–3    5–3    T–4th    W Champs Sports    16    16
2010    Wisconsin    11–2    7–1    T–1st    L Rose†    8    7
2011    Wisconsin    11–3    6–2    1st (Leaders)    L Rose†    11    10
2012    Wisconsin    8–5    4–4    3rd (Leaders)*    Rose‡†    23‡    
No National Championships
so STFU

Nick didn't win a NC HIS first 7 years as a head coach either AND had a losing bowl record till then. I guess you didn't think HE was great at that time yet now we all know he is.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 10, 2013, 07:42:58 am
Heres some news for you. ALL teams and fans say that EXCEPT the one that won the NC.

Yep I bet those words are being written this morning on Tiger Droppings. If you ain't the winner then you are waiting for next year!  ;)

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 09:19:22 pm
He might be the biggest SOB that ever lived but there is no way you can say the Guy cant coach.

Offensive X's and O's yes. You are forgetting about the OTHER just as important parts of coaching.

CareBear

Bert didn't build a damn thing at Wisconsin...he was handed the keys to a program that Barry Alvarez built. He had the fortune of getting Russell Wilson a few years back and as we can all see now that kid is the real deal. I heard Andre Ware say that Bielema bragged to him that Wisconsin's OL would tell the opponent's defense where the play was going and still run over them. If he thinks its going to be like in the SEC and is not willing to let his OC  be innovative and deceptive with his playcalling philosophy...then this ship will continue to take on water and eventually sink. If that happens then Jeff Long needs to go down with the ship

I love running the ball...I just feel doing it from multiple formations helps give the defense pause so they cannot key in on one guy or stack the box.

'94 FHS Purple Dog....Purple Pride y'all  ;)

ChitownHawg

Quote from: CareBear on November 10, 2013, 07:54:03 am
Bert didn't build a damn thing at Wisconsin...he was handed the keys to a program that Barry Alvarez built. He had the fortune of getting Russell Wilson a few years back and as we can all see now that kid is the real deal. I heard Andre Ware say that Bielema bragged to him that Wisconsin's OL would tell the opponent's defense where the play was going and still run over them. If he thinks its going to be like in the SEC and is not willing to let his OC  be innovative and deceptive with his playcalling philosophy...then this ship will continue to take on water and eventually sink. If that happens then Jeff Long needs to go down with the ship

I love running the ball...I just feel doing it from multiple formations helps give the defense pause so they cannot key in on one guy or stack the box.

'94 FHS Purple Dog....Purple Pride y'all  ;)

Dang it only took you 5 posts to write something stupid and written a 1000 time before. Go back to your children's storybooks Care Bear.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Gotigers08 on November 10, 2013, 07:33:17 am

he was here for 10 years.  Are you really such a Nutt Hugger you cant see that??  Do you think Nutt can win the Western Division in the SEC now?  Get real!

Petrino can't win it now either.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: hoggusamoungus on November 09, 2013, 08:54:22 pm
So did Danny Ford.

He also won a NC.............................unfortunately not here.

MiHogsMi

Quote from: locusbug on November 10, 2013, 08:05:50 am
Dang it only took you 5 posts to write something stupid and written a 1000 time before. Go back to your children's storybooks Care Bear.

Actually I thought it was quite informative.

And to think, YOU call him stupid for having read something 1000 times; AND YOU STILL DONT GET IT.

Who is the "real" stupid one in that scenario?
I don't view The University of Arkansas Football Program as Mr. CBB's personal Petri dish to experiment and tinker with for HIS pleasure and learning curve.

Inhogswetrust

November 10, 2013, 08:17:43 am #133 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:17:58 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 08:58:49 pm
I took the my children and wife to Dallas when we played KSU and was really pumped for the next season. I truly thought we were looking at a chance to be in the NC game. Then everything fell apart. Kinda felt like I got kicked in the balls when JLS was hired. Then to see the lack of progress that this staff has made with player development and recruiting it just pisses me off.

I bet you think a baby should mysteriously wake up suddenly one day without being trained and never poop in a diaper again..............................

And thus you think ANY and ALL coaches their first year at ANY school should automatically win big no matter who, what when and where.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 09:29:26 pm

Not sure why you think he will have better players but I hope your right. More money for assistants for sure. I actually thought he did a great job on the assistants he brought in. I don't feel like they have performed as well as I thought they would on player development or recruiting.
As far a Saban no I would have stuck that one out. Saban has a fire in him that I haven't seen in BB. 

Nutty had fire also. A chinese fire drill.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BPsTheMan on November 09, 2013, 09:38:03 pm
do you know how many freshmen and sophomores we start?

He may not know what those are..........................

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 09:44:05 pm
Everyone here wants whats best for the Razorbacks at least I hope thats the case. This is a message board and sometimes a good place to vent. My vent is I have been through quite a few wrong hires and want Arkansas to get it right for once. I don't wanna be to old to enjoy a NC. Every time we make the wrong hire we have to wait 3 or more years before we get another coach. Before you know it your in your 40's and still no NC

40's and are worried about a NC! Heck I'm darn near 60 and can't hardly remember the first one yet I STILL think we can do it again in my lifetime! Even IF we don't I'd much rather go out thinking we can than getting ulcers and having mental anguish thinking we may not.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ThreeWayInn on November 09, 2013, 09:56:39 pm
And even that one is disputed by non-Arkansan's

Only the one's in Bama...................

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: hogginbama on November 09, 2013, 11:34:46 pm
They will never realize that. The only thing some of these folks focus on is the offensive side of the game. They forget that the defense must keep the other team from scoring more than us.

Yes that Bama D was horrendous in the second half last night...............................NOT.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 09:59:37 pm
That statement really reminds me of Nutt. Arkansas was loaded with NFL talent but he wasn't smart enough or was to hard headed to change. Nutt had the talent to win a NC.

Please go take your meds........................

luke hawg

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 09:15:58 pm
Look at it this way. With all the big lineman he was able to get at WI and he played his style of ball with his players he wasn't able to win the NC.
Do you think he will be able to recruit better at AR than he did at WI. ?
I hope so but so far it's not looking to good. Do u think we will be able to out recruit Bama or LSU? I don't. Wish we could but those states seem to produce more D1 talent. So what makes you think we can play smash mouth football and run it down their throat?  Arkansas needs to be able to level the playing field. We have to be able to spread the field and make teams play the pass so we can run the ball.

Bielema is recruiting better at Arkansas than he did at Wisconsin already. Is it a vast improvement for us according to the recruiting rankings? No. The guys track record of developing players that play at the next level is impressive. He is not the playcaller that bobby was but his team will be much more fundamentally sound. The idea that having a stong running game that keeps your defense off the field is Bama ball is dumb. Nebraska is very comparable to Arkansas and they stuffed the ball down everyone's throat during their reign. We need to let them develop players which doesn't happen in a single season. Arkansas hasn't had a freshman at the defensive tackle position as dominant as Philon since joining the SEC. It's a product of great coaching. If we have as many impact freshman on next years team, we will be climbing out of this hole.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: MiHogsMi on November 10, 2013, 08:17:14 am
Actually I thought it was quite informative.

And to think, YOU call him stupid for having read something 1000 times; AND YOU STILL DONT GET IT.

Who is the "real" stupid one in that scenario?

So according to your stupid logic - if I state 1000 times the sun rises in the west then it must be true? Whatever dude.  ;D

BPsTheMan

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 09, 2013, 10:47:13 pm
Maybe I just don't like the guy. Probably a little of that and a little of not getting the coach I wanted. He does look like a dufus on the sideline. Especially wearing a windbreaker in 100 degree weather.
Don't like his sideline demeanor much either. Looks lost no fire
But to be nice he has a goodlooking wife and hired what I thought was a top notch assistant staff.

Maybe you don't like him?

Or you don't like him?

You've created a thread and then danced around pointed questions the whole time. If you're going to say something, say it.

This thread proves one thing - ask Gus Trolls what Malzahn would do different in regard to the freshmen and sophomores starters, and you get crickets. Gus Trolls like to say "told you so" while avoiding the questions with the most meat, the questions they know will torpedo their BS agenda

I support Coach Bielema

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 10, 2013, 01:24:33 am

^^^^

MiHogsMi

Quote from: locusbug on November 10, 2013, 08:43:23 am
So according to your stupid logic - if I state 1000 times the sun rises in the west then it must be true? Whatever dude.  ;D

No, I can't help it if you can't see the truth of the matter.  All I can do is try; the rest is up to you.
I don't view The University of Arkansas Football Program as Mr. CBB's personal Petri dish to experiment and tinker with for HIS pleasure and learning curve.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: BBsTheMan on November 10, 2013, 02:25:37 am
I'm sick and tired of having to give pep talks to guys like jkelly who can't accept the fact that we're an extremely young team.
We were picked dead last in the Sec. What did you expect to happen, DA? Stop being such a pansy jkelly and either grow a pair or go root for someone else. You won't be missed.
If BA was there, we beat Rutgers. Win in 2 weeks and we're at 5-7, same as BP's first year.
From today's lineup, we'll return what, 17 or 18 starters, most of which are freshmen or sophomores. Compare that to a team like Stanford who is packed with seniors in the starting lineup.

Stop being weak in the knees and try to take these losses like a man for God's sake.

He won't answer you.

I tried for the first two pages

PonderinHog

RebelliousHog

Quote from: BartIV on November 10, 2013, 06:51:24 am

We would?
CERTAINLY?

Why not just say what you mean. Your head is so far up Gussie's ass that you can't see anything unless Gussie tells you. this whole "I want an NC" is a smoke-screen for a GUS agenda.

Either say what you mean or STFU. Subterfuge doesn't suit you since you suck at it.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Smokehouse

Quote from: Pickwick Hog on November 10, 2013, 12:06:55 am
Didn't you know? The Razorback football team didn't exist until many on this board heard about them. I'm thinking circa 2009 or 10.

Yes, how could I forget, there was no football before The Year of Our Lord Bobby Petrino 2008. Now we must all wait until the arrival of our new savior, Gustav Malzahn.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.