Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If Jalen is looking for a new team...

Started by RoyHobbs92, January 08, 2018, 11:13:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyHobbs92

Arkansas would love him. Wouldn't even have to change tattoos if he has any A's.

Keldeo1997

hoglady

No.
He's a barely adequate QB with Bama talent around him - he would be horrible here.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

arkfan81

Quote from: RoyHobbs92 on January 08, 2018, 11:13:59 pm
Arkansas I would love him. Wouldn't even have to change tattoos if he has any A's.

Fify
Have faith...

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: hoglady on January 08, 2018, 11:19:21 pm
No.
He's a barely adequate QB with Bama talent around him - he would be horrible here.

This
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Jzilla

lasthog

Seems like a classy young man, though vastly overrated as a quarterback. Great athlete.

onebadrubi

Hogarusa

Love that Hog fans dont want a starting QB w/ a 25-2 record. So awesome
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

hogfooey

He should transfer to GA Tech and run their option.  Won't see the field at Bama.
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

Cassperr

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 08, 2018, 11:23:43 pm

We dont have the defense that helped him become 25-2
Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

31to6

AirWarren

Arkansas would love him. Wouldn't even have to change tattoos if he has any A's.

We won't ever have that kind of talent.

Pig in the Pokey

No, we would NOT love him. dude is TERRIBLE.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Mychael Thompson from the old LA Lakers was a cigar player.  By your reasoning, he should be HOF just because he was lucky enough to be on several championship teams.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: AP85 on January 08, 2018, 11:30:29 pm
LOL. Man, that is hilarious. All of our recent qbs have been better than him.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

AirWarren

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 08, 2018, 11:31:50 pm

Yet.....he is 1-1 in national titles.

And we......remind me again?? Liberty bowl
Champs?

hobhog

McFadden says hi. Along with all the other hog NFL players.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 08, 2018, 11:31:50 pm

By.
A.
Lot.
His response to me:

hog.goblin

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 08, 2018, 11:21:53 pm
Kiffin bound

This, though I'd take him and let him and try out for running back

IronHog

Think Bama will get the death penalty when the truth comes out?
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: AP85 on January 08, 2018, 11:32:36 pm

Champs?
LMFAO, giving him ANY credit for a 0-13 first half. Your eye for talent is sub par.

ChicoHog

Did you guys watch him play at all the last two years?  He is pretty good.  Had a couple bad games recently but he is a good player.  I would take him in a heartbeat. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 08, 2018, 11:34:01 pm
Did you guys watch him play at all the last two years?  He is pretty good.  Had a couple bad games recently but he is a good player.  I would take him in a heartbeat.
i have watched him almost every game he's played. HE CAN NOT THROW THE BALL, nor can he read a defense.

RoyHobbs92

Wow. You think this guy can't play here? Really? People were going crazy for Bohannon but Hurts isn't worthy? Can't argue with that logic.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: IronHog on January 08, 2018, 11:33:22 pm

You're right.
Who in their right mind would want to play for a loser like Saban at a traditionless program like Bama.
Just Nuts!!!
His response to me:

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: RoyHobbs92 on January 08, 2018, 11:34:46 pm
Wow. You think this guy can't play here? Really? People were going crazy for Bohannon but Hurts isn't worthy? Can't argue with that logic.
Bohanon can throw is the easy answer

thebignasty

Quote from: RoyHobbs92 on January 08, 2018, 11:34:46 pm
lol
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

hoglady

Quote from: Cassperr on January 08, 2018, 11:24:49 pm
We dont have the defense that helped him become 25-2

Or the Oline or the Bama running backs.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

SooieGeneris

Maybe at RB or safety... Have you seen him throw?
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

GoHogs1091

Quote from: IronHog on January 08, 2018, 11:33:22 pm

You bring up an interesting point about the truth.

We saw what happened when the truth came out about Pete Carroll's Southern Cal program (they even went as far as playing an ineligible player; Reggie Bush).

Is the "truth" you are referring about pertaining to the following as it concerns Alabama?

Dodge Chargers/Dodge Challengers
Deer Antler Spray/Steroids
Getting paid for autographs at a suit shop in a Tuscaloosa mall

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: SooieGeneris on January 08, 2018, 11:38:10 pm
Maybe at RB or safety... Have you seen him throw?

For all you "gotta have a running qb" types, tonight is a great example as to why you need a qb that can actually complete passes.
Running qbs are the least accurate of the three as a rule of thumb
His response to me:

Dwight_K_Shrute

You think any NFL franchise needing a QB to lift them up and build around in 2001 was bringing in Trent Dilfer?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

onebadrubi

Quote from: AP85 on January 08, 2018, 11:32:36 pm

Champs?

He's actually 0-1.5

onebadrubi

Quote from: hog.goblin on January 08, 2018, 11:32:58 pm
This, though I'd take him and let him and try out for running back

He's the athlete that's changing the game of FB.  10 years ago he was put in a position to excel in his career.  his size and speed could make for a great safety/olb/WR.   

Snout team

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 08, 2018, 11:42:13 pm
For all you "gotta have a running qb" types, tonight is a great example as to why you need a qb that can actually complete passes.
Running qbs are the least accurate of the three as a rule of thumb

So Tua isn't a running qb?
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

WaltonCollege

rude1

After watching that freshman kid tonight, I just wonder what took so long for him to displace Jalen?  That kid is everything Jalen is not, nice arm and still good mobility.

kp72204

Mo_Better_Hogs

Quote from: hoglady on January 08, 2018, 11:19:21 pm
No.

That can be said about many 'star' quarterbacks. Now even Baker Mayfield, as good as he is, couldn't do all that with a Swiss Cheese offensive line. Or average receivers.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Kevin

Wonder if he changes positions.

It just goes to prove saban is unlike many coaches, he will go to the next man if you are not producing no matter who you are.

Ruthless.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogcards

No, he can't throw.  And makes a lot of poor decisions.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: #hammerdown on January 09, 2018, 12:13:01 am
So Tua isn't a running qb?

I always think that no matter the circumstances, always is always the answer because never could that inviolate LAW be broken under any circumstances.
Always.

As an aside, I'd call him more of a dual threat.
He 's more Dak Prescott than Hurts.
His response to me:

oldman1015

Arkansas, the left lane state.

HawgHeadCheese

Who would turn down a transfer from a 25-2 QB who played for Bama? Even if he won't start he would at least boost competition and whoever truly thinks our current QB's are better then Hurts doesn't know football. Austin Allen isn't good just looked good with a veteran group of WR's last year. Cole Kelly though he looks good on paper isn't nowhere near as good as Hurts and I don't even have to go in to detail about Storey. Again another example of our fan base showing there lack of intelligence. The last time I remember us getting Bama leftovers he turned out to be our best Defensive lineman (Philon)

Snout team

I know this thread was created in jest.  I doubt Jalen transfers.  Even if he does, no way Saban allows him to go to an SEC school.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Cure

Quote from: hogcards on January 09, 2018, 06:04:16 am
No, he can't throw.  And makes a lot of poor decisions.
He threw 1 pick all season.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

theFlyingHog

Yeah I'd be happy to have him on the squad. As a running back

NEA_HogFan

Quote from: Cure on January 09, 2018, 08:06:11 am
He threw 1 pick all season.

Over 60 percent completion % 17 TDs and 1 pick. I'd take him