Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Biggest win of the year!! We just put ourselves in the tourney!!!

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 24, 2018, 07:13:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 07:35:41 pm
I support the Razorbacks through and through. I’m sure the players, the players families, the coaches, the university, the athletic department, and any true fan cares about fans that don’t jump ship as soon as we lose a game. I don’t expect losers like you to understand that.

so having an honest evaluation of the team from game to game, is not being a true fan

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

LRHawg

razorpimp

Quote from: LRHawg on February 24, 2018, 07:39:56 pm
When the bench has a good game this team is dangerous.

Also add when this team slows it down, thus allowing our players to not be exhausted they are dangerous

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 07:38:46 pm
No. I have enough common sense to let the season play out. 99% of sports teams lose to teams they should beat. If you don't know that you're a moronic idiot.
The only person I see being an idiot is you. Everyone here is trying to celebrate a big road win while you are attacking those people.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

razorback1829

Quote from: Kevin on February 24, 2018, 07:39:40 pm
so having an honest evaluation of the team from game to game, is not being a true fan

It's not that, the evaluations just suck 🤷‍♂️

Danny J

Quote from: razorpimp on February 24, 2018, 07:40:52 pm
Also add when this team slows it down, thus allowing our players to not be exhausted they are dangerous
Yep because when the bench isn't playing well you can't keep the starters on the bench. Slow it down...this team plays better against quick driving guards when we slow it down.

Kevin

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 24, 2018, 07:43:24 pm
It's not that, the evaluations just suck 🤷‍♂️

for the most part, I think the evaluations are good.  most people just want the happy lie.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: razorpimp on February 24, 2018, 07:34:49 pm
That's just a really stupid comment but whatever....I have never criticized the players not one time, but I have and will continue to criticize Mike when he does really stupid things.

So I guess you supported Pelphrey and Heath the entire time they were coaches and didn't want them gone?  You can be a fan and still dislike what you see...you idiot

Did you even graduate from the UofA?  I've given them lots of money and still support the Razorback Foundation even from New Orleans...that's a real fan you [CENSORED]
I've sure I've got more education from the U of A system than you, spent more time in Arkansas, and honestly have forgotten more about Arkansas than you've ever known.

You live in the rat hole of New Orleans? That tells me all I need to know.

Did I support heath and pel the same until the end??? No. Check the records dumb ass Mike has earned support. He has brought stability. Keep your bandwagon ass in that cess pool that is New Orleans.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 07:45:27 pm
I've sure I've got more education from the U of A system than you, spent more time in Arkansas, and honestly have forgotten more about Arkansas than you've ever known.

Did I support heath and pel the same until the end??? No. Check the records dumb ass Mike has earned support. He has brought stability. Keep your bandwagon ass in that cess pool that is New Orleans.
Dude what are u 20-25 years old?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on February 24, 2018, 07:41:37 pm
The only person I see being an idiot is you. Everyone here is trying to celebrate a big road win while you are attacking those people.
I cant stand bandwagon fans. I'm sorry, I just can't.

Kevin

I’ve sure I’ve got more education from the U of A system than you, spent more time in Arkansas, and honestly have forgotten more about Arkansas than you’ve ever known.

so you jumped off the band wagon with heath & pel, but jumped back on with Anderson.

got it, hypocrite

rude1

Quote from: Danny J on February 24, 2018, 07:43:51 pm
Yep because when the bench isn't playing well you can't keep the starters on the bench. Slow it down...this team plays better against quick driving guards when we slow it down.
Yes. This one size fits all defense is what has led to some losses this season. The failure to identify a team who has the talent and players to exploit your pressing system. As a matter of fact this team shouldn't be pressing at all unless it's desperation time, they just aren't any good at it. They aren't turning hardly anyone over with it, and the cost of giving away easy baskets, makes it something that should have been shelved a long time ago.

Hogginintheville

Quote from: Danny J on February 24, 2018, 07:43:51 pm
Exactly if Mike had done this a little more this year I bet we would have won 1-2 more games. Glad he did it tonight and hopes he keeps it up!!

Razorback_Mack

Do you not see the difference between that and calling the players selfish and giving derogatory nicknames to our head coach? Surely you see that.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Kevin on February 24, 2018, 07:46:41 pm
so you jumped off the band wagon with heath & pel, but jumped back on with Anderson.

got it, hypocrite
There is no bandwagon when you go 2-14. It's called a darn wagon. And check the records. Wins and losses.

Kevin

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 07:48:56 pm
Do you not see the difference between that and calling the players selfish and giving derogatory nicknames to our head coach? Surely you see that.

cannot lump everybody in one statement.

most don't bash players, the nicknames, well were you that concerned when it started happening to our former football coach

Kevin

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 07:50:32 pm
There is no bandwagon when you go 2-14. It’s called a darn wagon. And check the records. Wins and losses.

so again, fairweather fan

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Kevin on February 24, 2018, 07:51:57 pm
so again, fairweather fan
Nope. If you can't discern the difference between somebody going 2-14 and somebody bringing stability you're really dumb. Check my posts. I never got on a message board and slammed any coach at Arkansas.

pghawg1

. proud of the Hogs. w.p.s. Big, big win I know we, as fans, want to win every game, but right now at this time 20-9 ain't bad at all.   

liljo

I dunno, y'all...following the game thread tonight, if nobody posted the score, you'd have thought we were down by 15 points. It was announced that "we lost the game" when Coach pulled the starters out for rest, in the FIRST HALF!

One guy was saying, at one point, Gafford, Macon, and Barford should never be out at the same time, then saying they were gassed and needed rest later--that Coach should bench 'em...

I will say this, though: Down the final stretch when the tension was at its peak, a bunch of 'em sounded ready to go in and play!

I 'bout had chest pains. ::)
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

Knot2brite

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 07:55:47 pm
Nope. If you can't discern the difference between somebody going 2-14 and somebody bringing stability you're really dumb. Check my posts. I never got on a message board and slammed any coach at Arkansas.
I have been extremely critical of MA and his staff on the lack of fundamentals as I see it. I have no qualms about it. I have said before that I think that seeet 16 is the high point for this staff and I stick with that assessment. I have also said I want them to prove me wrong and need them to prove me wrong. If that makes me a bad fan or a bandwagon fan or any of the other derogatory names for fans who question or who are losing faith...then so be it . Perception is reality at times ....
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 07:48:56 pm
I personally have never criticized the players but have questioned some of Mikes coaching. I was for the hiring of Anderson and if there's one coach I want to succeed at Arkansas, it's Mike. I will always some criticism for coaches as that's what they're paid to do. Guess I'm not a true hog fan though.

BallHog1

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 07:55:47 pm
I get Razor Mack.
Some of our fans remind me of players that quit when things got tough on teams I've played  on. Whining about adversity and dogging on the team or coach during a game doesn't equate to a good fan or player.

SoIndianaHog

I'm the one that said you should never have the big 3 on the bench at the same time, but never said they were gassed and should be taken out. I am not trying to be negative at all. Just stating you need a go to scorer on the floor at all times. Our bench was great tonight and Coach Anderson had a great defensive game plan tonight. I want nothing but success for Coach Anderson and the Hogs. If we keep playing this type of basketball we can be a very dangerous team in the SEC and NCAA tournaments. Can't wait to watch and cheer on the Hogs!

BallHog1

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 24, 2018, 08:06:37 pm
I have been extremely critical of MA and his staff on the lack of fundamentals as I see it. I have no qualms about it. I have said before that I think that seeet 16 is the high point for this staff and I stick with that assessment. I have also said I want them to prove me wrong and need them to prove me wrong. If that makes me a bad fan or a bandwagon fan or any of the other derogatory names for fans who question or who are losing faith...then so be it . Perception is reality at times ....
I have no problem with that, just save it for after the game.

razorpimp

U of A system??? UAFort Smith, UA Monticello, etc...whatever

Where did you go to school?  I went to UofA, graduated from there, masters from there...I'm from Arkansas.  You obviously know nothing of New Orleans....but your white trash A$$ probably only thinks NO is Bourbon...hey keep calling people names...

You quit supporting Heath even though he went to the tourney his last two years and would have went his third....

BoarnSupremacy

Danny J

Quote from: Hogginintheville on February 24, 2018, 07:47:32 pm
Exactly if Mike had done this a little more this year I bet we would have won 1-2 more games. Glad he did it tonight and hopes he keeps it up!!
The Carolina/UK game may have been more competitive late, we definitely beat MSU and probably beat LSU twice.

If we come out playing full court against Auburn we will lose unless our bench scores minimum 25 points...probably would need more like 35.

Also agree with Rude1...we shouldn't be pressing at all with Barford Macon and especially Beard. We are a much better matchup/23 zone team. Play man when needed. We simply don't press or trap very well.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: razorpimp on February 24, 2018, 08:32:08 pm
U of A system??? UAFort Smith, UA Monticello, etc...whatever

Where did you go to school?  I went to UofA, graduated from there, masters from there...I'm from Arkansas.  You obviously know nothing of New Orleans....but your white trash A$$ probably only thinks NO is Bourbon...hey keep calling people names...

You quit supporting Heath even though he went to the tourney his last two years and would have went his third....
I graduated from UALR and unlike you I'm not lieing about it. The only thing you have a masters in is cowardice. And a PhD in pussified.

I was born and raised in Arkansas and I still live here to this day. And I'll die here.

New Orleans is a piss hole along with the entire state of LA. The only reason I'd ever go there is to take a piss in that darn hole.

Heath went 7-9 in conference his last year. When was the last time mike had a sub .500 conference record?

Keep your loser ass out of Arkansas.

razorpimp

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 08:40:08 pm

I graduated from UALR and unlike you I'm not lieing about it. The only thing you have a masters in is cowardice. And a PhD in pussified.

I was born and raised in Arkansas and I still live here to this day. And I'll die here.

New Orleans is a piss hole along with the entire state of LA. The only reason I'd ever go there is to take a piss in that darn hole.

Heath went 7-9 in conference his last year. When was the last time mike had a sub .500 conference record?

Keep your loser ass out of Arkansas.

I applaud your honesty of actually admitting graduating from UALR...very impressive, I've heard that school is very difficult....your eloquent use of words shows the level of education you received....so basically you supported the Hogs by paying your athletic fee for the Trojans

So you lived in LR maybe you still do....yea that's a great place to live! 

Also what the hell is "lieing"????  Damn son....I guess you meant "lying"

BentonvilleJeff

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 07:38:46 pm
No. I have enough common sense to let the season play out. 99% of sports teams lose to teams they should beat. If you don't know that you're a moronic idiot.

I like what you're saying. Gets old year after year seeing the same people put down the coach and want to completely start over with a new coach when we lose. It will happen again. Probably next week if we lose a game. But, they are fans too so you just have to take it. I am with you though. Let the season play out and see where the chips land before howling at the moon.

ShadowHawg

Even the players get to enjoy the win til midnight. Why can't you and your ilk do the same before you give your unbiased, lol, "analysis" of the team and game?

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: razorpimp on February 24, 2018, 08:49:04 pm
I applaud your honesty of actually admitting graduating from UALR...very impressive, I've heard that school is very difficult....your eloquent use of words shows the level of education you received....so basically you supported the Hogs by paying your athletic fee for the Trojans

So you lived in LR maybe you still do....yea that's a great place to live! 

Also what the hell is "lieing"????  Damn son....I guess you meant "lying"
Wow, the grammar police are out. I'm so sorry Mr. Teacher. I swear, I won't do it again. I feel so uneducated and inferior to you.

Even though the entire bull darn you just wrote lacked proper punctuation. Dumb ass.  ???

ishankem

Dang people, I thought a big win like tonight would make everyone happy. Let's celebrate instead of going for each other's throats

jgphillips3

It is true there are some who seem to inexplicably hate Anderson but however vocal they are, they are few in number.  This coaching staff deserved criticism during that stretch of awful basketball and they deserve praise when we win.  Band wagon fans are those that don't care about a school unless they are on top.  We are far from on top and I don't see any bandwagon fans here.  I understand being frustrated by unrelenting criticism, but when those who criticize Anderson give him credit, that's time to be magnanimous.  Doesn't mean you have to be buddies with them, but we are all Razorback fans.  Let's just enjoy the win and hope we can keep some momentum going for the next two tough games and get at least a split.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 24, 2018, 09:11:14 pm
It is true there are some who seem to inexplicably hate Anderson but however vocal they are, they are few in number.  This coaching staff deserved criticism during that stretch of awful basketball and they deserve praise when we win.  Band wagon fans are those that don't care about a school unless they are on top.  We are far from on top and I don't see any bandwagon fans here.  I understand being frustrated by unrelenting criticism, but when those who criticize Anderson give him credit, that's time to be magnanimous.  Doesn't mean you have to be buddies with them, but we are all Razorback fans.  Let's just enjoy the win and hope we can keep some momentum going for the next two tough games and get at least a split.
Disagree. There's a huge difference between criticism and those juvenile posters that give our head coach stupid nicknames. Those same posters criticize everything about our program in a derogatory manner. There's a huge difference between constructive criticism and being a prick. 

jgphillips3

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 09:17:39 pm
Disagree. There's a huge difference between criticism and those juvenile posters that give our head coach stupid nicknames. Those same posters criticize everything about our program in a derogatory manner. There's a huge difference between constructive criticism and being a prick. 

I don't really think I disagree with you about the fact that there are some pricks out there.  However, it's not always going to be constructive criticism.  Sometimes even good fans have a right to just say "damn, why are we sucking so bad right now" in's was of "our match up zone gives us a far better chance to win than our full court pressure."  We all deserve to just be able to call a spade a spade sometimes.  Those guys who are pricks are the ones I'm saying you don't have to be buddies with but fighting with them about admitting the Razorbacks did good seems counterproductive.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 24, 2018, 09:41:49 pm
I don't really think I disagree with you about the fact that there are some pricks out there.  However, it's not always going to be constructive criticism.  Sometimes even good fans have a right to just say "damn, why are we sucking so bad right now" in's was of "our match up zone gives us a far better chance to win than our full court pressure."  We all deserve to just be able to call a spade a spade sometimes.  Those guys who are pricks are the ones I'm saying you don't have to be buddies with but fighting with them about admitting the Razorbacks did good seems counterproductive.
Understood, but I'll make this point. If someone calls MA "Medicore Mike" countless times that makes them a prick.

razorpimp

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 09:00:22 pm
Wow, the grammar police are out. I'm so sorry Mr. Teacher. I swear, I won't do it again. I feel so uneducated and inferior to you.

Even though the entire bull darn you just wrote lacked proper punctuation. Dumb ass.  ???

Wow aren't we a little testy Mr. Trojan!  Is your favorite player Derek Fisher?  Why don't you go support your school?

See how stupid you look

razorpimp

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 09:46:29 pm
Understood, but I'll make this point. If someone calls MA "Medicore Mike" countless times that makes them a prick.

Damn you misspelled mediocre...you are a class act. 

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: razorpimp on February 24, 2018, 09:49:55 pm
Wow aren't we a little testy Mr. Trojan!  Is your favorite player Derek Fisher?  Why don't you go support your school?

See how stupid you look
I like how you judge people but your dumb ass don't even know what a period is. You can't even poperly punctuate. That's how stupid of a person you are.

As for me, I had to work 40+ hours per week and go to school. I had a job that paid $15 per hour while I was going to school. That job happened to be less than 2 miles from campus. That's my story and I happen to like my story. Im actually proud of it. That's why I went to school where I did you ignorant Frank.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: razorpimp on February 24, 2018, 09:51:03 pm
Damn you misspelled mediocre...you are a class act.
And you missed at least 10 points of punctuation with your dumb ass. You're stupid.

razorpimp

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on February 24, 2018, 10:01:35 pm
I like how you judge people but your dumb ass don't even know what a period is. You can't even poperly punctuate. That's how stupid of a person you are.

As for me, I had to work 40+ hours per week and go to school. I had a job that paid $15 per hour while I was going to school. That job happened to be less than 2 miles from campus. That's my story and I happen to like my story. Im actually proud of it. That's why I went to school where I did you ignorant Frank.

Whatever Mr Trojan....get out and experience the world a little bit

I'm done with you, you are a complete moron Mr Trojan

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: razorpimp on February 24, 2018, 10:09:45 pm
Whatever Mr Trojan....get out and experience the world a little bit

I'm done with you, you are a complete moron Mr Trojan
Hey everybody go back and look at this losers pregame posts! He's a complete fraud. A coward. A [CENSORED]. That's just what he is.

imtad16

Big win. Love seeing a victory on the road against an elite PG. Also, impressive bounce back after the home loss to UK.