Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Score Prediction: #3 Arkansas vs. #6 South Carolina

Started by Hogtropolis™, March 06, 2007, 06:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

Thursday at 2:15 starts the SEC Tournament for our Razorbacks.  To start it off, Arkansas (18-12, 7-9 with an RPI of #49) has South Carolina (14-15, 4-12 with an RPI of #103) who has already beaten us once, albeit at South Carolina.  We are going to be very focused going in this game and into this tournament.  I think we start off the SEC Tournament with a win on Thursday and continue to fight for our NCAA Tournament life.  GO HOGS!  BEAT USC! :razorback: WPS! :razorback:

Final Score Prediction:
    Arkansas: 72
    South Carolina: 58

peakhog

Puerco Diablo

Captain Pork

Hogs 59
Cocks 56

Seems like nothing comes easy this year. :-\

Mr. Porkleone

Road game isn't it??

Cocks....69

Hogs.....66

Bye Bye Stan........................

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Break & Run

not road game...neutral...o God, let's call it a home game...remember wat happened to us on the neutral court against TTech?  lol, anyways, this team is going to be very on fire...Patrick Beverley will take this game into HIS own hands.
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

slopinhogs

ark65 chickocks 58. i ssay let Beverly ans washington have their way with them.
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

litmachog

HogHeathen

cocks 71
Hogs 67

Our inconsistency rears its ugly head...dangit!

Bomis Hawg

Arkansas is 3-0 on true neutral court.  This is not a true road game.

Hogs 72.  South Carolina 69.  Tre' Kelley goes off, but that's it.  Ervin gets another big game scoring.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

jhudson84

Remember what happened at the neautral court in Orlando, S. Illinois, W. Virginia, and Marist.  All three had a very good shot at making the NCAA's.

mword

NuttinItUp

We win by at least 10, no ifs, ands. or buts about it.

PigWig

Hogs 65
Gamecocks 51

2 point AR lead at half. Hogs pull away down the stretch.

StoernerJonesFan

Hogs 73-59

Biggest win margain in the SEC Tourney for us.  If we win anymore, they will be much closer.

razorbackfan4life

I see us winning by 15 +

Arkansas 75
SC         60

Razorback88

Ouachihog

"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

lilpiggy

hogs 71
chickens 50, i think gary shows up, when that happens we are a much better team.

little pigee

It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

Conway Cool Daddy

Low score, both teams will try and save their legs.
Starters won't play quite as much, slower sets on offense, etc.

I see

Hogs 63

Cocks 56

Gotta save those Fresh Legs for Vandy!

harmonyhog

SC 61 AR 56

21 Hog turnovers. Tre Kelly scores 28, they outrebound us 40 -29.

Pack up Stan.  Sorry it did not work out. Try to get an assistant job with a major contender.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

DeltaBoy

Cocks rock Stans Jocks 72-68

Stan start packing your no longer Razorbacking!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

dirtydoghog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on March 07, 2007, 08:53:01 am
We win by at least 10, no ifs, ands. or buts about it.

I agree!  I think we control this game for a large portion of it and then possibly turn back into that other team and it get's closer than it should be.  Hogs 72 USC 60

gosh

Wow 2 w's made a lot of people think good things about this team, hopw I am wrong about this but,

ARK--69
USC--76

IT TIME FOR A CHANGE ON THE HILL    :razorback:     :razorback:     :razorback:

booogaga

GO HOGS!

zek

HawgWyld

Hogs: 72
South Cackalacky: 64

The Hogs are mad as hell and ready to play. I hope to God they take care of business tomorrow...

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hollywood_HOGan

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

NuttinItUp

Hollywood_HOGan

we better freaking win this game.

we'll win but it'll be too close for comfort
SC plays us very tough, too tough

Arkansas 74
SC          68

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 07, 2007, 02:58:30 pm
could somebody post a link to watch the game on?
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/scoreboard?d=2007-03-08&refresh=0&c=sec

Here's some USC audio, but that is all that I can find right now.  If anyone has a link with some video please let us know.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on March 06, 2007, 07:39:06 pm
Road game isn't it??

Cocks....69

Hogs.....66

Bye Bye Stan........................
Neutral site, not a road game.

ceegar

Go Hogs. Go Noles.