Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Slowest team in the SEC

Started by Lanny, October 07, 2017, 09:18:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Our women's BB team is pretty slow.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

havok

Al Boarland

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 07, 2017, 09:29:17 pm
News flash(I know its a long time to February) but on Rivals we're 49th, 24/7 we're 64th.

It won't be getting any better any closer to feb.

Al Boarland

October 08, 2017, 08:55:25 am #53 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 09:06:07 am by Al Boarland
Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 07, 2017, 09:48:58 pm
Even a DECENT OL and this team is likely 6-0 right now. Terrible and ridiculous.

Is this the new excuse? I've heard for at least two seasons about how many games we should have won.

hassettsportsman

Yep, moving my threads because they criticize the establishment is now somehow validated by your expressions.  The immense storm surge against Coach B is about to swallow the Hog universe.  AD Long is going to reap what he sowed, unfortunately it will be at our expense during the 'rebuilding' phase.  I'll say it again....a new dynasty building coach like Neal Brown...young, intelligent, fit mentally and physically. 

Bebop

We need a coach that has actually turned a program around and not one who has been benefited from someone else's hard Bielema is a system coach; Alvarez put the system in place

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Al Boarland on October 08, 2017, 08:55:25 am
Is this the new excuse? I've heard for at least two seasons about how many games we should have won.
How does that look like an excuse?  That's a statement.  Not defending anything.  Quit being an a$$ just to be an a$$

hogsanity

Quote from: Lanny on October 07, 2017, 09:18:22 pm
I've been saying this for the past 3 years.  No playmakers on offense or defense.  Recruiting has been horrendous.  This coaching staff is beyond pitiful but do you want Jeff Long hiring the next coach?  This AD gave a 7-6 coach the buyout Arkansas is stuck with, unreal!

The Hogs look just like Ar HS football. I see the games I work, plus the video we watch at clinics, on weekends to correct error, etc, and AR HS football is slow and small. And, since half the roster or more is made up of instate kids that is not surprising at all.

All the angst over the buyout is comical. 1st, unless I have missed something, it is not a lump sum. 2nd, unless I have missed this too, if BB were to take another job during a specified period I would guess the buyout is reduced. I may be wrong on that but I have not seen anything about that either way.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hoginator

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on October 07, 2017, 09:27:05 pm
I wonder if Bret would have been so bad had he not gotten that buyout.  Maybe he's be a little hungrier. 
This is correct. He has no fire to succeed. No incentive to do better. He's making bank and nothing can be done about it without him making more bank. We are funding LAZY...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

hogsanity

Quote from: hoginator on October 08, 2017, 10:40:37 pm
This is correct. He has no fire to succeed. No incentive to do better. He's making bank and nothing can be done about it without him making more bank. We are funding LAZY...

Really? So a coach making 3 or 4 mil a year is still hungry but a coach making 3 or 4 mil a year WITH a big buyout is not? First, all these coaches have big buyouts, maybe not as big as BB's is but still big, big enough to where if any of them got their buyout they'd be set for life.

At this level, they are all getting paid enough to where if it all ended tomorrow they would never have to work another day.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hawgmasta

Quote from: ChitownHawg on October 08, 2017, 02:12:34 am
Did you😤😴😴🚜🐉 far off from my feelings. My attitude now is check the score. If we win then watch the YouTube version. Simply not making lifestyle adjustments to compensate the 12 hour time difference.

Now waiting for MA's boys to begin the season. Football dead at the beginning of October is sad.

This is exactly what I do as well chitown, for the first time in my life I haven't really cared to watch any of the games. I watched the whole tcu game and knew I was gonna just be pissed off the rest of the year. 

Tusks

the Hogs look like an AR high school team because they are coached like an AR high school team, without the creative offense.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

hoginator

Quote from: hogsanity on October 08, 2017, 10:45:15 pm
Really? So a coach making 3 or 4 mil a year is still hungry but a coach making 3 or 4 mil a year WITH a big buyout is not? First, all these coaches have big buyouts, maybe not as big as BB's is but still big, big enough to where if any of them got their buyout they'd be set for life.

At this level, they are all getting paid enough to where if it all ended tomorrow they would never have to work another day.
The buyout equals safety. No fire. The results are in your face obvious...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

TNRazorbacker

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on October 07, 2017, 09:29:17 pm
News flash(I know its a long time to February) but on Rivals we're 49th, 24/7 we're 64th.

All the talk isn't going to make this any better. I'm not making an argument against the expression of frustration just stating a fact. Instability hurts recruiting. It is what it is until someone else is established.

jkstock04

Quote from: hoginator on October 08, 2017, 10:40:37 pm
His lackluster attitude his first year here is proof of this. Things he said after the LSU game to this day are mind boggling to me.

I firmly believe he hasn't had much motivation or "fire" as you say the majority of his time here. I think he knows Jeff Long is 100% in his corner no matter what happens....and in turn the product has been subpar. Employees of any business should always be motivated to succeed and continue to get better. I don't think we have seen that with Bielema.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

010HogFan

We recruit players from places that run a different offensive scheme than we do, and we don't play them because they apparently "can't understand the system" or are "having trouble picking it up." Sounds like an excuse for crappy coaching to me. No reason TJ Hammonds shouldn't be getting 10 or so touches a game. He averages a first down every time he touches the ball. Nothing else is working..

hassettsportsman

The new head coach should tell all of the players that they are all considered freshmen..and that the best players will start regardless of seniority.  And equally important, we should all hope that the beast on defense...AGIM stays here.  He will be playing on Sundays!  We need to turn him loose at DE and blitz!