Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

After week 6, which games do you see Arkansas winning?

Started by Ben, October 08, 2017, 01:41:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What games do you still feel confident that Arkansas will win?

@ Alabama
Auburn
@ Ole Miss
Coastal Carolina
@ LSU
Miss St
Missouri

Ben

Who do you think Arkansas will beat before the season is over?
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

Sweet Feet

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

phadedhawg

Coastal and it will be an ugly win.  I don't see another victory on the schedule for this team. 

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

3Scoreand10

Coastal Carolina 50%
Missouri 25%
All the rest 0%

It's time to start over.

PossumFan

Coastal due to talent disparity.

Mizzou ... Bret's going-away present.

longpig

Only CCU, maybe Mizzou and OM if Bielema is gone. 
Don't be scared, be smart.

Swestwill66

Con el Cerdos

I punched in Coastal Carolina as the only win; however, this Razorback team may be such a head job by then we will lose that one too.

My preseason 2017 W/L record:  3-9.  Right now looks to be right on target unless BB can pull something out of his ear.

ur

We will have a hard time stopping ole miss and mizzou's offense. Our best chance for an sec win may actually be LSU because of their limited passing offense. One more win is all I see. CC

3Scoreand10

Quote from: Con el Cerdos on October 08, 2017, 05:34:12 pm
I punched in Coastal Carolina as the only win; however, this Razorback team may be such a head job by then we will lose that one too.

My preseason 2017 W/L record:  3-9.  Right now looks to be right on target unless BB can pull something out of his ear.

HIS EAR!
I would think a place south of his ear.

Swestwill66

Quote from: ur on October 08, 2017, 05:36:32 pm
We will have a hard time stopping ole miss and mizzou's offense. Our best chance for an sec win may actually be LSU because of their limited passing offense. One more win is all I see. CC

I'm afraid L.S.U will run the ball right down our throats.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Two Rivers High School.  They are averaging a half point per game.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Broadway Rob

This is hard to say and feel, but I'm hoping for a 3-9 season.  If that happens, maybe, just maybe, they'd pull the trigger and fire him. 

If he could turn it around and beat everyone but Bama, and be 8-4, I'd be ecstatic, but a 6-6 season will buy him another year because of that buyout.  We need a toilet record and then maybe a coaching change will be made. 

Let me adamantly state that cheering for a loss goes against every fiber of my being as a hog fan.  I'm just desperate for something different.   
Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

zuko

At this point, one and that would be the paid win.

hawgdavis

I said coastal but after the meltdown yesterday I'm not sure about that one.
If he changes to CK and stays with him we could pick off a couple of others. AA has lost the team and if you can't see it your not looking at the change in the demeanor of the team when CK takes the field.

Sweet Feet

If Ole Miss chokes up, who knows. the Mississippi schools are always toss ups. Mizzou, if they lose, bielema is gone.

alohawg

Quote from: Sweet Feet on October 08, 2017, 08:32:05 pm
If Ole Miss chokes up, who knows. the Mississippi schools are always toss ups. Mizzou, if they lose, bielema is gone.

I would root for them if true.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hawghiggs

Like the poster earlier in the thread. We win CC just because of the talent difference.  We won't win against Mizzou just because by then this team will be ready to be done with football for awhile.

Sweet Feet

Tejano Jawg

If we go 4-3 the rest of the way, can we really feel accomplished at those wins?...Coastal Carolina, the Mississippis, and Mizzou?

Other than CC, none are a sure thing. Are we positive Ole Miss is much worse than South Carolina? They can certainly click in one game. Mississippi State has A&M and Alabama before us, so we'll know a little more about them. But this is without question a losable game. And Mizzou, last I checked they've beaten us multiple times when we should have won. What makes this year any different?...okay, because this time they are REALLY bad, not just KINDA bad?

Forecasting out farther, if we finish 6-6 and go to a bowl, it will most likely be against a smaller conference team that had a good year. And that'll make that game losable. The most exciting thing about a bowl game under those conditions is seeing Cole Kelley start.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Ben

CC is a sure win, but i have a feeling we will beat mizzou and split with the mississippi schools. If we don't split the mississippi schools, bret may be gone.
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.