Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great Aggie Joke Thread

Started by JIHawg, March 26, 2007, 08:15:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WFCall73

An aggy farmer and an aggy corps turd were walking through the aggy farmer's field one day when they came upon a sheep with his head stuck through the fence.

"Look at that poor sheep, he's stuck!" said the aggy corps turd.

"No he's not", said the aggy farmer, " his head is caught in the fence for a reason."

"What reason?" asked the aggy corps turd.

"Well, let me show you" said the aggy farmer, who promptly pulled down his pants and began to have furious sex with the sheep.

When he was finished the aggy farmer further explained "We stick their heads through the fence so they can't get away."

The aggy corps turd responds by saying, "I see. Well, that looks really fun!"

The aggy farmer says, "Would you like to try?"

The aggy corps turd responds with "I sure would!" and promptly sticks
his head though the fence.

staffhog

The Hogs and Aggies were plying in Fayetteville in 1968.  It was a struggle.  When they blew the whistle at half time, the Hogs jogged off the field.  The Aggies scored 6 plays later.

That year may be wrong.

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

Hootiethehog

did you hear? a&m had to close down the campus library: someone stole the book
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

clockwisehog

Two aggie pilots were on final approach to an unfamiliar airport in their King Air.  As they got closer, the pilot in command told the second officer, "That looks like a short runway, better reduce speed and give me an additional 10 degrees of flaps", which the SO does.  After another minute or so, the PIC says "Man, that is a REALLY short runway, not sure if we can make, better reduce speed a bit more and give me another 10 degrees of flaps", which the SO does. 

As they get very near the ground, the PIC again says "Wow, not sure I've landed on this short of a field before, let's bring the speed down to the minimum and give me full flaps, this is going to be tight".  The SO drops the flaps all the way and pulls the throttles back approaching the stall speed of the King Air. 

Just at the moment, they touch down and come to a screeching halt.  The PIC exclaims "Man that is the shortest runway I've ever landed on" to which the SO replied "Yep, but look how wide it is."
"Doctors are always trying to tell me, you've got to start slowing it down.  But there's more old drunks than there are old Doctors, so I guess we should have another round" -- Willie Nelson

pigture perfect

Quote from: bo13bo on September 30, 2011, 10:37:49 pm
Aggie Computer Jargin: Some terms ya need to be familiar with to do bidness in Aggie country:

LOG ON - Make a wood stove hotter
LOG OFF - Don't add no mo' wood
MONITOR - Keeping an eye on the woodstove
DOWNLOAD - Gettin farwood ofn the truk
MEGA HERTZ- When yer not keerful gettin the farwood
FLOPPY DISK - Whacha git from tryin to carry too much farwood
RAM - That thar thing whut splits the farwood
HARD DRIVE - Gettin home in the winter time
PROMPT - Whut the mail ain't in the winter time
WINDOWS - Whut to shut when it's cold outside
SCREEN - Whut to shut when it's fly season
BYTE - Whut them dang flys do
CHIP - Munchies fer the TV
MICRO CHIP - Whut's left in the munchie bag
MODEM - Whutcha did to the hay fields
LAP TOP - Whar the kitty sleeps
KEYBOARD - Whar ya hang the dang keys
SOFTWARE - Them dang plastic forks and knifs
MOUSE - Varmints that eats the grain in the barn
MAIN FRAME - Holds up the barn ruf
PORT - Fancy Flatlander wine
ENTER - Northerner talk fer, C'mon in y'all
RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY - When ya cain't 'member whut ya paid fer yer rifle when yore wife asks
MOUSE PAD - Hippie talk fer a rat hole
This is good stuff right here.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hawkhawg

Two aggies walk into a bar
The third one ducks

SPAL

I was answering dispatch for the College Station emergency Department about 2 pm on friday afternoon. I got a call and answered exactly how I had been trained....

"Emergency Service, this is Sir-pigs-a-lot, what is the nature of your emergency?"

"Man, this is jim Bob and me and old man jack was out  huntin some gooses down to old man fishers pond and old man jack grab his chess and jist now he drop his gun and he go down. He not moving an inch, I think he dead, What I do man?"

"well, it sounds as if your friend has had a heart attack and may have potentially died. I need you to first make sure he is dead, help is on the way.

suddenly, I heard 3 shots ring out over the phone, followed by Jim Bob asking..."what next?"

SPAL

I was out fishin with a couple of aggie friends of mine about a month ago and we weren't having much luck so I asked if it was time to pull up for lunch. they said, "yeah, thats a good idea."

So we got to shore and one of the aggies pulled out a long red tube like object. The other aggie asked.."man, what you got there"

"This here is what they call a termis."

"A Termis?" the other asked....

Yeah, a Termis....you see, its pretty cool. You put something Hot in it and it stays hot. You put something cold in it and it stays cold. Its one of the coolest inventions this decade."

"Ill be dipped" the other one said...."well, what you got in that thing anyway?" He asked.

"well, I have a cup of chicken Noodle soup and 2 popsicles."

SPAL

An aggies wife had phoned the newspaper and asked for the obituary department.

"Obits, this is sally, how may I help you?"

"yeah, I need to place one of them death ads."

"Ok, what would you like it to say?"

"Jim Bob's dead, funeral Sunday."

"That's terrible, what else woudl you like to say..."

"Thats it."

"Ma'am there is no charge, you can say as much as you like..."

A brief pause...

"Oh, ok, how bout...Bass boat for sale."

SPAL

An Aggie man was traveling down an old road just outside of College Station when a man flew by him driving a truck full of pigs going about 100 mph. He noticed that one of the pigs fell out of the truck as he turned a sharp corner so the aggie man stopped and picked the pig up, put it in his truck and chased after the other truck.

After about 10 miles of chasing, a cop pulled the aggie over and asked what he was doing driving so fast and with a pig in the truck..

The aggie recounted his story and the cop told him ..

"That truck is long gone, why dont you just take that pig to the zoo."

"Ok", the aggie said, "thats not a bad idea."

few days later, same cop pulled the same aggie over and said...

"i thought i told you to take that pig to the zoo./"

"Oh I did. we had so  much fun, I think we are going to disney world next week."

Ftsmithmike

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on September 30, 2011, 10:14:46 am
So back on track here.

What's the difference between an Aggie and a Boy Scout?

Well since we have no takers Ill give the answer myself.

A Boy Scout knows how to build a Bon Fire.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

HogFanInBryant

Did you hear about the Cessna airplane that crashed in a cemetery in College Station?

Aggie search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so far and are still digging.

Did you hear about the Aggie who won a gold medal at the Olympics?

He was so proud of the award that he decided to get it bronzed.

Did you hear about the Aggie who got locked out of his car?

He spent two hours trying to get his wife and kids out.

Did you hear about the Aggie that broke his leg raking leaves?

He fell out of the tree.

Did you hear about the Aggie whose wife gave birth to twins?

He wanted to know who the other man was.

I think it's a shame the way everyone picks on Aggies. After all it was an Aggie engineer that invented the toilet seat.

Of course a UT engineer stole the design and cut a hole in the middle ...

Did you hear about the Aggie at the stop sign?

He's still there.

Did you hear about the skeleton they found in a closet in one of the dorms at A&M?

It was the 1963 hide-and-go-seek champion!

Why do Aggies hate M&Ms?

They're too hard to peel.

Why can't Aggie farmers raise chickens?

They plant the eggs too deep.

cardinalandwhite

"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

dcrback

And my favorite...
Letter from an Aggie father to his son, "I would have sent you the money you requested, but I had already sealed the envelope".
Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps...and yes, I would have sold guns to the Indians!

Albie

Why do Ags wear button fly jeans? Sheep can hear a zipper from a 100 yards away.

PositronHog

Quote from: Albie on December 18, 2011, 11:01:17 pm
Why do Ags wear button fly jeans? Sheep can hear a zipper from a 100 yards away.
:-* ;D :-* ;D

Piggage

December 19, 2011, 08:04:15 am #567 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 08:36:46 am by Piggage
Did you hear about the Aggie engineers who were building a spaceship to the sun? A visiting Arkansan said, "Don't you know you would burn up before you got there?"

One of the Aggies said, "What do you think we are? Stupid? ... We would go at night."

Quito

Always funny when another school does this.  UA telling Aggie jokes is the same as Snooky calling out Tim Tebow for being a drunk embarrassment.

You here the one that has A&M ranking #58 in latest US News and World Reports rankings...UA was #123.

You hear the one about A&M having a larger endowement than the entire SEC combined, sans Vandy?  Additionally, Ags have double the endowment of Vandy? 

What about the one where A&M is an AAU member and only Florida and Vandy currently in the SEC are? 

I love Aggie jokes as much as the next guy...all Aggies do.  Just ironic that you guys are telling them.     

n5xm

You know what you get when you cross a Mafia Don with an Aggie?  I don't know either, but he'll make you an offer you can't understand...

hoghart

Quote from: Quito on December 19, 2011, 09:35:35 am
Always funny when another school does this.  UA telling Aggie jokes is the same as Snooky calling out Tim Tebow for being a drunk embarrassment.

You here the one that has A&M ranking #58 in latest US News and World Reports rankings...UA was #123.

You hear the one about A&M having a larger endowement than the entire SEC combined, sans Vandy?  Additionally, Ags have double the endowment of Vandy? 

What about the one where A&M is an AAU member and only Florida and Vandy currently in the SEC are? 

I love Aggie jokes as much as the next guy...all Aggies do.  Just ironic that you guys are telling them.     

Lighten up Francis
"It is better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it."
Abraham Lincoln

jeramyaupton

= Butthurt

hog49

Aggies don't know the difference between here and hear ;-)

atekido

How do Aggies practice safe sex?
They get rid of all the animals that kick.

What's the definition of mass confusion?
Father's day in College Station.

cessna8667

Why don't the aggies have ice water on the sidelines?

The guy with the recipe graduated.

Brand X Hog Fan

Lol Aggie jokes! It's the 70's all over again. Keep 'em coming!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

DeuceHawg

You only have male cheerleaders.

Catfish John

So it was the morning after daylight savings time went out and I saw this Aggie rubbing black shoe polish on his crotch, and I said "you idiot, you're supposed to turn your clock back."
I went to something called brunch, at which a piece of fried chicken became soaked in egg yolk.  My life will never be the same.

Verge

When I was in 3rd grade i found a joke book in the school's library. I remember thinking (as a 3rd grader mind you) that they were the lamest, stupidest jokes i had ever heard.

Until now. Congrats.

Dcace83

Quote from: Verge on December 19, 2011, 02:42:00 pm
When I was in 3rd grade i found a joke book in the school's library. I remember thinking (as a 3rd grader mind you) that they were the lamest, stupidest jokes i had ever heard.

Until now. Congrats.

This must be really rough for you. Then what happened?
And if I had a gun, with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice. -Michael Scott

<--- I brought that avatar to Hogville. It's win I know.

HoggyCat

What's really funny is......these work for stAte too!!!
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

kimjongsqUeAl

Did you HEAR the one about the Aggie fan who was a closet fag?? Yeah, well HERE he is, ^^^right here^^^
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

Albie

Quote from: hog49 on December 19, 2011, 11:43:19 am
Aggies don't know the difference between here and hear ;-)

Don't you love how other fans get on here trying to make disparaging remarks about Arkansans intelligence and don't even have a basic grasp of grammar.

GolfnHog

see, just like an Aggie....We deal with our endowments as it relates to our women. You, not so much.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

HogShanks

Quote from: Albie on December 19, 2011, 03:51:35 pm
Don't you love how other fans get on here trying to make disparaging remarks about Arkansans intelligence and don't even have a basic grasp of grammar.

This. ourKANSAS Wildcat anyone? I wish we could merge this thread and the K-State payback one...

Quito

QuoteAlways funny when another school does this.  UA telling Aggie jokes is the same as Snooky calling out Tim Tebow for being a drunk embarrassment.

You here hear the one that has A&M ranking #58 in latest US News and World Reports rankings...UA was #123.

You hear the one about A&M having a larger endowement endowment than the entire SEC combined, sans Vandy?  Additionally, Ags have double the endowment of Vandy?  I'm Ron Burgundy?
What about the one where A&M is an AAU member and only Florida and Vandy currently in the SEC are? This is just freaking terrible structure. 

I find it ironic you had so many mistakes in your post about how it's "ironic" that we are making the Aggie jokes.

Good points...hence I was a Parks and Recreation major!  Just don't tell my Mom...she has taught Sr English for over 40 years.   

Tusks

QT you must be about 14 because the hogs have been telling aggie jokes since about 1940.  They have been on hiatus since the hogs joined the SEC.

Well guess what......a tradition like no other....returns to the halls of the UA campus.

I was just telling my kids about aggie jokes....I remember being in the big auditorium where you took astronomy and guy passing around a couple of aggie joke books during class.  "keep it down up there people".  That used to be a right of passage for attending the UA during aggie week.

One of the other fun things....we own the aggies in football and basketball.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Wayne Watson

You can tell when you're close to College Station...all the sheep are backed up to the fence.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

HogFanInBryant

How do you get a one armed Aggie out of a tree?  Wave at him!

Oklahawg

Quote from: Quito on December 19, 2011, 04:41:34 pm
Good points...hence I was a Parks and Recreation major!  Just don't tell my Mom...she has taught Sr English for over 40 years.   

And one of these days one of those Aggies will pass that rascal!

BTW, takes courage to show up in a thread like this. Enjoy your stay and try not to rattle many cages on your visit.

PS: not only am I a UA alum AND a taxpayer residing in OK, but I spent a year at UT working on a PhD. That was about as close to College Station as I could stand :)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

cardinalandwhite

December 19, 2011, 09:21:29 pm #591 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 09:23:02 pm by cardinalandwhite
Aggies are special, special people.

Sadly, this is probably just a store that was closing, but it's still funny.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Sir Oinksalot

so, what the hell was A&M thinking...?

they are mediocre in the Big 12 and they think,
they are going to do anything in the SEC West...?

now THAT is funny...

Bubba and Couder were talking and Bubba say, "Couder, if we are going to amount to anything
we gots to get us some of that College", Couder says, oooKa...

So they loaded up the pick-up and rolled onto the campus of Texas A&M...

When they got there, Bubba jumped out and went in and got with his advisor...
His Advisor said "Bubba, you must take Math, English and Logic..."

Bubba said, what on earth is Logic...?  His advisor said "Bubba, let me explain it to you this way--
Now Bubba do you own a weed eater...?  Bubba said, Yeah...

The Professor said well now Bubba, if you own a weedeater chances are you have a yard you take care of,
and Logic says if you have a nice yard you must have a house...Logic would infer that if you have a nice yard
you take care of and a house, you must have a wife and Buibba said YES...!

Then, Logic would dictate you are heterosexual rather than homosexual...

Bubba was so elated he ran from the building and onto the street where Couder ran up to him and said,
"What did he say..."

Bubba told Couder he had to take math, and english and logic...Couder said what the heck is Logic?"

Bubba said Couder let me explain it to you this way, now, Couder, do you own a weed eater...?

Couder said, Naw...

Uh huh, Bubba said, you are a queer aint, ya...?

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

plumbhog

A Hog fan walks into a bar and asked the bartender if he wants to hear a good aggy joke.
The bartender says, see those 5 big ole boys sitting at the table behind you? They are all starting D-linemen for the current aggy football team. So now Mr Hogfan do you still want to tell your aggy joke?
The Hogfan looks back at their table and sees all 5 giving him the evil eye, he then looks back at the bartender and says, naw I guess not, I really dont want to have to explain it 5 times!
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

cessna8667

How much does it cost for an Aggie to get a haircut?

$4, $1 for each corner.

How many Aggies does it take to paint a house?

2,763.   1 to hold the brush, the rest to turn the house.

Hootiethehog

I've used this one before, but it's still one of my favorites:

I just heard that Texas A&M had to shut down their library. Seems someone stole the book.
Please note that my screen name is not an endorsement of any former coach at the University of Arkansas, nor does it mean I am in cahoots with the group that produces a yearly high school football magazine.
It is simply an old nickname I picked up 20 years ago with "thehog" added on to it.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DeuceHawg on December 19, 2011, 02:22:56 pm
You only have male cheerleaders.

That is the biggest Aggie joke of all time.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Fanofthegame

Quote from: Catfish John on December 19, 2011, 02:30:43 pm
So it was the morning after daylight savings time went out and I saw this Aggie rubbing black shoe polish on his crotch, and I said "you idiot, you're supposed to turn your clock back."

^^^Gotta go get something to clean my computer screen. That was great.
"He may not be in a class by himself, but it don't take long to call roll"

JethroB.

We might get it handed to us saturday..but..ef it, i'm still supporting the team and figure we might as well have a little fun at the #aggies' expense.

Did you hear the Texas A&M library burned down? The saddest part was that half the books weren't colored in yet.
The OU library burned down too. They lost their book.

Two Aggie football players were down in College Station partying. They were hootin' and hollerin' when a bartender
asked them why they were celebrating. The smart one said proudly that they had just finished a jigsaw puzzle and it
only took two months. "Two months!?" exclaimed the bartender. The Aggie replied, "Yeah, but the box said 4-6 years."

Q: Why do Aggie cheerleaders wear bibs?
A: To keep the tobacco juice off their uniforms.

Q: How do you get an Aggie cheerleader into your dorm room?
A: Grease her hips and push.

GoHogs1091

I am not trying to be mean to the Texas A&M Aggies (just good natured fun).

A Texas A&M Aggie went to the local city swimming pool, climbed the fence, went to the high diving board, climbed up, dove in and got out and said "I will be glad when it is Friday."  He went back to the high diving board, climbed up, dove in and got out and said "I will be glad when it is Friday."  Well at that time, another Texas A&M Aggie came up to the fence and asked him, "what do you mean you will be glad when it is Friday?"  The other Aggie answered "well Friday is when they fill up the pool."