Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 06:03:07 am

Re: I stand with Dan

Started by Science Fiction Greg, September 28, 2014, 05:31:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Science Fiction Greg

If you don't think he is guilty of tripping on that play you are as clueless as they come.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

Quote from: HOGness4life on September 28, 2014, 05:29:44 pm
Did nothing wrong in my book and I'm glad he is a Razorback.

We got screwed.

Man you are dumb.

BigSexyHog

I stand with Dan as well, but he committed 2 costly penalties. 

Oh and for the last time stop saying we got screwed.   We didn't we screwed ourselves
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

atekido

We got screwed.

Yea because there was no video evidence of him blatantly tripping a player... Oh wait....

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: BigSexyHog on September 28, 2014, 05:33:30 pm
I stand with Dan as well, but he committed 2 costly penalties. 

Oh and for the last time stop saying we got screwed.   We didn't we screwed ourselves

Yeah, this.

hoglady

You can be someone that "stands with Dan" without being blind about the penalties. The trip was blatant and Skipper needs to be better than that.
And no we did not get screwed.
Unless you figure we screwed ourselves with costly mistakes.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

DeltaBoy

Anybody who believes Skipper intentionally tripped that Aggie when Williams was 40 yards down field are the STUPID ONES!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

cowboy_hawg

I'm rooting for all the young men that put on the RAZORBACK uniform.  Skipper is a good player and plays with heart, he attempted to block and continued from the ground and was caught and drew a penalty.  I'm certain he didn't wake up yesterday thinking "hmmm what can I do to screw up a drive today?  Oh I know, I'll trip somebody today."  That didn't happen, what he did was play hard from the snap to the whistle, and got caught.  I hate it for him and all of our fans that think he lost the game on that one single play.  That play like others contributed to the loss, but that didn't cost us the game by itself. 

Skipper needs to keep playing hard and never yield.  The HOGS will get it done!!!
cowboy_hawg

3kgthog

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 28, 2014, 05:36:26 pm
Anybody who believes Skipper intentionally tripped that Aggie when Williams was 40 yards down field are the STUPID ONES!

His rep precedes him, which makes him guilty in the eyes of any official on the field.

PORKULATOR

If it we're any more obvious, it would come with a pre play announcement by the refs, but we got hosed in so many other ways.
Its still good to be a Razorback. wps

We'll be paid back for our patience and support.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

z1on

God can someone please ban this Texas A&M faggie troll

twistitup

Watch the video in another thread - he purposely tripped the guy after getting whipped and thrown on the ground

Dumb penalty on his part - must keep your head on straight
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PORKULATOR

Quote from: z1on on September 28, 2014, 05:49:42 pm
God can someone please ban this Texas A&M faggie troll
me?!?!?
Your kidding right?
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

PORKULATOR

I've been here for years z1whatever... you have 344 posts... okay 345

rude1

Quote from: twistitup on September 28, 2014, 05:52:58 pm
Watch the video in another thread - he purposely tripped the guy after getting whipped and thrown on the ground

Dumb penalty on his part - must keep your head on straight
There is no question about that play. If you see something different, you are merely seeing what you wished had happened.

chitwnhog

We got screwed.

Ok...I can admit when I'm wrong. ^^^^^^^This is the most idiotic post of the day^^^^^^^

redeye

I think it was an excuse to bring the play back, but that it did happen.

jimmur74

z1on

Quote from: PORKULATOR on September 28, 2014, 05:56:49 pm
me?!?!?
Your kidding right?

Not sure if srs

I was talking about the OP who is an obvious aggie fan. Look through his post history.

kchogfan14

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 28, 2014, 05:36:26 pm

As a former O Lineman in high school and college, I can tell you that no lineman wants to have his guy get past him. Leg whipping like Skipper did is natural, but they will still call a penalty on it.

Skipper knew the play was on the right side. He must be smarter than what he is showing us so far.

Mistakes were made, let's work to correct them.

ballz2thewall

skipper is as guilty of the trip as tyson biting holyfield.  it is as plain as day and a "watched" maneuver, much like chop blocking.  doesn't matter when and where; you're going to get nailed.

it is a heightened penalty and this is drilled daily.

talent and such notwithstanding; the boy is guilty of the call.

standing by his side is one thing. to deny the penalty or act is, well, chosen and not credible.
The rest of the frog.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Locutus_of_Boar

We got screwed.

Skipper needs to cheat smarter.

"It ain't cheatin' if you don't get caught." - Dan Gutman

Sivad

Good call, bad call, nit picky call...however you view it - I stand with Dan and am glad he is a Razorback.

S.A.D.C

I stand with Dan too- love that guy and glad he is a hog.

Buy that penalty was totally legit.  And it hurt us big time.  He will bounce back and I would hate to be the guy who lines up across from him next.