Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winslow charged with minor misdemeanor

Started by Bomis Hawg, May 21, 2005, 12:41:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomis Hawg

Winslow charged with "minor misdemeanor "

(sorry if this is posted somewhere else)

Endo his season

Saturday, May 21, 2005
Mary Kay Cabot
Plain Dealer Reporter

-------------------------

A surveillance video showing Kellen Winslow Jr. performing dangerous stunts on his motorcycle led to the Browns tight end being charged Friday with operating his sport bike in willful or wanton disregard of safety.

tophawg19

word is his season's over . maybe his career as a brown as well . this is going to cost him major bucks
couldn't happen to a nicer guy . he will probably have re-sign or sign with someone else for a lot less
money  :D
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Big Papa Satan

His season is over.  Tore his ACL. 

This guy needs to be nominated for the Darwin awards.

tophawg19

nope i think he gets the stupid fu.... idiot of the year award . wonder if he still has enough money to pay back his bonus .

thundergraham15

Quote from: tophawg19 on May 22, 2005, 09:32:41 am
nope i think he gets the stupid fu.... idiot of the year award . wonder if he still has enough money to pay back his bonus .
that was stupid on his part but when you have`nt grown up yet this is what happens. Just plain as day he needs to mature. My son acts better than him he is only 18.

tophawg19

your son was raised with class and respect for others besides himself . i can tell you are proud of him and we soon will be as well .

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Inigo Montoya

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net