Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

newbie my aris

Started by Elrod, April 10, 2005, 07:43:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Elrod

True this is my first post & anything refering to me as new, is a compliment. Have been a menber for a couple of months and been watching you guys carefully.  Been fearful of posting my two cents, have seen to many beat-downs. My old bones couldn't take a big dog-pile. I finally figured "what the hay", You'll would have a hard time finding me and you can't burn my CP. So watch for me when you least expect it. 

tophawg19

welcome great bunch of guys here some even know what there talking about  :D ;D ;D ;D :D
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

pioneerhog

Quote from: tophawg19 on April 10, 2005, 08:37:17 pm
welcome great bunch of guys here some even know what there talking about :D ;D ;D ;D :D
I would be one of those that for the most part don't know what I'm talking about, so most of the time you can ignore me. Actually for the most part I am on here to get Hog news, this is the main site i get it from, and then I might give my opionion on the topic, I probably won't be telling much of anything on here that anyone else doesn't know. Unless I was to get to know my cousin better, she is Nutt's secratery or assisstant what ever you want to call it, but I don't really see that happening.

Elrod

Thinks for the welcome guys, and I'll try to listen & learn, stay out of the way as much as possible

tophawg19

hell don't do that you want fit in

Elrod

Say, do I get another star under my name for an eagle on a par 5 Friday.

pioneerhog

I like it when the grammer police try to jump in and they misspell a word or two in their reply, thats just something to treasure since I am usually one of those that is doing the misspelling.

tophawg19

thats fer sure i'm tha wurst typer on bored .

Kodiak

Quote from: pioneerhog on April 10, 2005, 09:24:55 pm
I like it when the grammer police try to jump in and they misspell a word or two in their reply, thats just something to treasure since I am usually one of those that is doing the misspelling.
It takes a wise man to be able to spell a word more than one way  ;)
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!

pioneerhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on April 11, 2005, 01:43:27 am
Quote from: pioneerhog on April 10, 2005, 09:24:55 pm

We do have a spell check that sure is handy ;)
Yes I know this and I am starting to learn how to use it, just stick with me IHI I'm starting to come around.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: ImHogginIt on April 12, 2005, 01:19:17 amGood. Can't have a fellow Pioneer looking stupid ;D

Oh, sure we can.  It happens a lot, since Pioneers tend to be quite blockheaded.