Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OSU Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, January 27, 2018, 07:20:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Bud should be rocking and the Hogs have had an extra day of rest to recover from a double OT outing:

Hogs 86
Pokes 78
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

jst01

Tough to know which hog team decides to start the game off..the fired up intense D, or the overly confident in their 3 point Offense.

I'm gonna predict some of the non-Macon/Barford guys have a good game and that's the difference. 92-80 Hogs.

Hawg Red

GA reddiehog

TNhawgfan

After last year's drubbing, if the seniors don't come fired up to play this game then I'll really worry about their fire
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hollywood_HOGan45

Bacon_Bitz

gmarv54

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

raz1965

This is a game the hogs need to win, I expect they will, hope too see some frontline players step up today, this team needs more inside presence , excited to watch this one.

HatfieldHog

85-77 OSU.  Hope I'm wrong!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

The NewEra

This is the toughest team I've ever seen to make a prediction on.  So, I'll just say I hope they win by a blowout.  Is this game sold out?

RaisinHog

Quote from: The NewEra on January 27, 2018, 09:20:04 am
This is the toughest team I've ever seen to make a prediction on.  So, I'll just say I hope they win by a blowout.  Is this game sold out?

Yes

The NewEra

TheRazorback500

Unlike last year, Macon's going to show up and the Hogs will prevail 92-86.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

hobhog

We have not beaten OSU since 1971. They play tight defense which causes us problems. I'd take OSU and 7 points that's for sure....

deserthog

OSU has won last five and 10 of last 11 so Hogs are due. BUT Dick Vitale picked the Hogs.

Pokes 92 Hogs 84

BadHog

I predict I will be there screaming my head off! Go Hogs!

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Springfield_MO_Razorback

OSU is 0-5 on the road so far this year. Hope we get off the blocks early today. Not sure that I'd take the 6.5 points though. Close game, I'll say 88-85 HOGS!!!!

Boardon Hamsay

FCJ 92
Fighting T Boone Pickens 80
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

3kgthog

b-ball coach

All our recent W's are close: Hogs 84 OSU 81

Dominicanhog

3of5-2

RazorSax

Dudeman

Another double overtime game. Arkansas 101 ok st 97. Lol
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

Nolan's Boots

Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha

hogs777

Have a lead in the 20's throughout the second half and a final of 97-82 Hogs.
GO HOGS!!!!

ishankem

If Macon and Barford shoot the ball well, Hogs win by 8. If not, Hogs lose by 8. I say they do shoot well and we get the win

Rbill

I predict a slow start followed by clawing back and winning or not. Really have no idea. Would never bet a single cent on the team one way or the other.
Go hogs go

Rbill

In a crazy scenario where I was forced to bet for my life I think I'd pick us tonight for being home.

BDSCT51

Hog Team Jekyll or Hog Team Hyde?

I choose team Jekyll at home over the Pokes 87 - 81.
Bleeding Razorback Red

phadedhawg

It's madness to predict how this team will play.  After a huge emotional win on the road, I'd say that favors OSU. 

However, packed house, should give our boys a lift.  I still think we come up short.

Good guys 71
Bad Guys 80