Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Alabama

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 02, 2016, 07:30:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dhizzle

Hannahs needs to use the back door they are playing him very close on the three.

Announcers made a funny. They said Mike was going to complain to the officials and get us a call.

Quote from: dhizzle on March 02, 2016, 08:32:47 pm
Hannahs needs to use the back door they are playing him very close on the three.
I love it when the back door is open.

Boarmonger

I'm on DirecTV and I have it on Chan 611.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Uncommon

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Uncommon

PORKULATOR

These refs finally had no choice.
13&1/2 minutes without a foul is BS for any team. The announcers suck as well.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorhog52

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Uncommon

Doing a good job of making our shots off the pick.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Uncommon

You gotta be shiitin me.  Let the boys play!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Danny J

Sure hope CMA is giving the refs an earful about the foul disparity

HoopS

Quote from: razorhog52 on March 02, 2016, 08:37:25 pm
Hannah's shot was Curry esque
yeah but Hannahs should *never* take that shot. That's what we were told.

PORKULATOR

If that was a foul on anyone, it was Bama. What crap that was.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

dhizzle

Uncommon

Ref to Avery Johnson  - "I like your smile."

Da fuq is that!?

Why didn't Avery say we were punkin them?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Uncommon

LOL.  Commentator said Avery doesn't worry about the calls by the refs.  Well when it's 10 fouls to 3, I wouldn't be complaining either.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Uncommon

Hell yeah that's a foul.  Freakin' Gumps

Breems

Ain't getting no favors from the refs tonight. Avery and them are buddy buddy.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Uncommon

jfred59

Quote from: Breems on March 02, 2016, 08:47:30 pm

Gotta protect the bubble team

thirtythree

wheelspigharvey

I hope this weird camera angle lets me savor the tears of those rich Bama fans sitting baseline.

ChicoHog

Hogs playing well.  I like the fact we are not turning it over, getting some good shots, not settling for 3's and rebounding fairly well.  Actually look like a decent team tonight!

Anyone know why thompson isn't playing?  I just got online so sorry if I missed an earlier explanation. 

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: Breems on March 02, 2016, 08:47:30 pm

Ref told Avery he loved his smile!

CapitalCityHawg

Quote from: ChicoHog on March 02, 2016, 08:52:20 pm
Hogs playing well.  I like the fact we are not turning it over, getting some good shots, not settling for 3's and rebounding fairly well.  Actually look like a decent team tonight!

Anyone know why thompson isn't playing?  I just got online so sorry if I missed an earlier explanation.

Two phantom fouls away from the ball on defense.

yraciv

Quote from: ChicoHog on March 02, 2016, 08:52:20 pm

2 quick fouls

hawgrunner

Just stay focused and keep this lead!!!
Go Hogs!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: CapitalCityHawg on March 02, 2016, 08:53:59 pm
Two phantom fouls away from the ball on defense.

I honestly wish that refs would learn to blow a slow whistle during break away drives and other common scenarios where refs give a TON of anticipation whistles that frequently end up being phantom calls.

It happens so commonly you'd think this would be addressed at some level.

I'd be willing to bet that in most close games, late into it, there's a single  phantom call that changes the complexion and gives unfair advantage.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

dhizzle

All I know is if these so called sec bubble teams get In the tournament and the hogs didn't in 2013-14 with 22 wins I'd be very surprised. I don't give a damn what their bpi is.