Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Alabama

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 02, 2016, 07:30:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jm

We cannot press this team. We aren't fast enough.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

WorfHog

The foul disparity is pretty striking...

010HogFan

This refereeing is atrocious. That hit the rim

wupigsuey

win or lose we've played our asses off tonight so far
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Uncommon

A foul!  Everybody thank their respective god!

PORKULATOR

I hate that call. Why can offensive players charge at you  force contact and get the call? Its weak. It cheapens the game.

Oh, and that hit the rim.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hawgfan4life

Beard is a lane driving machine.  Works out well at least 10% of the time.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

PonderinHog

razorhog52

PORKULATOR

Stupid. Weak call too. But if TT uses his brain, there's no foul opportunity.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: hawgfan4life on March 02, 2016, 09:22:42 pm
Beard is a lane driving machine.  Works out well at least 10% of the time.

So, 10% of the time, it works every time?
;)
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorhog52

SooiecidetillNuttgone

I wish the announcer would get his lips off the refs butts.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

wupigsuey

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Danny J

WHY DO WE KEEP THAT LINEUP OUT THERE?? NO SCORING ABILITY. TWO SHOCK VIOLATIONS SO FAR...WHAT IS CMA DOING?

jfred59

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on March 02, 2016, 09:26:12 pm

You talking about Joe Dumb Jr?   He is the super smart fellow that said this was an outstanding crew of refs

Danny J

Uncommon

We got to the break with that lineup.  Mike's having to sub early because of the "Bama bump".

rude1

Don't know what he is thinking with this lineup, this is a halfcourt game and none of these guys are good in halfcourt offense.

Dr Carl aka Shorthog

Lots of standing around in our "motion" offense. Not enough getting it to MK.

razorhog52

Gotta keep this team fresh for the NCAA's

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ROBLYNNM

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on March 02, 2016, 09:26:12 pm
Yep....especially Ted Valentine's.....

Woopig69

razorhog52

Time out. Gotta set up our Keaton Miles isolation play. I'm hoping we put at least 1 starter back in.

wupigsuey

Quote from: jfred59 on March 02, 2016, 09:27:31 pm
You talking about Joe Dumb Jr?   He is the super smart fellow that said this was an outstanding crew of refs

how bout a little string music :puke: worst call in the history of sports

Danny J

Quote from: rude1 on March 02, 2016, 09:28:20 pm
Don't know what he is thinking with this lineup, this is a halfcourt game and none of these guys are good in halfcourt offense.
For a while he broke up that lineup but has now reverted back. Need to leave bell or hannahs out there at all times

PORKULATOR

I assume that someone on our coaching staff is smarter than all of us and that things will be okay in the end of this game.
I'm also gonna assume that I'm lying to myself to make me feel better.

Woopigs

Letsroll1200

hawgfan4life

Why move when the ball stops in the same player's hands every time and ends up in a blocked shot.  Too little incentive to work hard.

Uncommon

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lefty08

As much as we would like them to, the starters can't play 40 minutes, and fouls have something to do with this lineup being out there as well
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

PORKULATOR

We gotta make everything inside 6 feet from here out.
Boy Bama fans are ignorant when it comes to basketball.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

As I said earlier in this thread,  I'll be surprised to win this one.   We don't have the talent to beat the team, the home crowd, AND ref induced adversity.
His response to me:

Uncommon

wupigsuey

PORKULATOR

First good call of the night. OK that's a stretch,  but that's the first to really go our way. Then a handcheck foul on us, lol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jfred59

Quote from: Uncommon on March 02, 2016, 09:33:40 pm
They blessed us with a foul!  #blessed

And will call 5 on us to make up for it

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!